Probably asked many times... Trest

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used strictly as a PWO.... Is it worth it?

Just coming of msten cycle, thinking of running Andros for next run sometime after the new year, but also extremely interested in trest. Was thinking of running 1/4 Andros and using trest only for pwo at 50mg. And by using it strictly as pwo, 3-4 days a week, what can be expected wrt to estro sides.

I guess I could just run Trest by itself. Read up that people have used both transdermal and pills together. I guess that would also be an option... but I already have Andros in hand just wondering if I should spend money on the trest at this point.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral Trest used as PWO is great! Amazing pumps, endurance and just gave me motivation to go hard in the gym every session. I actually quit using a PWO drink because trest was all I needed.

MAKE SURE you have an AI on hand, I was able to control mine but it defiantly came quick when I experimented with my Exemistane Dosing protocol.

I hear our board sponsor sells 7Alpha Ace- (Oral Trest). But it's Strictly for research purposes only.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you run trest, skip the 4-dhea.

Id do the 1-dhea for 8-10wks, trest td at around 50mg per day, and for the first 4 weeks trest oral 50mg prewo. If I had to cut something out itd be the oral, personally.

Lots of ways you could do this, though.

Ross1018

Awards
I agree with Geoffr, i quit my PWO drink when i took oral trest as well. The endurance from trest was great not to mention the pumps were on point

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 for board sponsors research Trest

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice...

Regarding AI, should it be used if necessary or taken on cycle with the trest? If used as pwo, 3-4 days a week, what would the AI dosing be?

I like Nac's recommendation about running just 1-dhea with the trest, makes sense since trest is considered a test base.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for PWO use im not sure you will need an AI.. obviously have some on hand.. play it by ear.. trest is actually pretty manageable.. if issues arise take your AI.. if not, don't bother.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Did 50 in the AM and 75 pre wo on my last cycle of SD. Really fun. Really strong. Completely dropped my pre workout for the whole cycle. The trest was enough.

Also, didn’t need vey much of an AI. Used minimal .25 EOD

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely going to look into it...

Possible layout:

Trest 25mg AM, Trest 50mg PWO
1dhea 300mg daily
(Maybe Epi-Andro)
Kings Guard on cycle
AI on hand

PCT
Clomid 50, 25, 25, 25
Kings Blood

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Oral Trest used as PWO is great! Amazing pumps, endurance and just gave me motivation to go hard in the gym every session. I actually quit using a PWO drink because trest was all I needed.

MAKE SURE you have an AI on hand, I was able to control mine but it defiantly came quick when I experimented with my Exemistane Dosing protocol.

I hear our board sponsor sells 7Alpha Ace- (Oral Trest). But it's Strictly for research purposes only.
Would TD Trest work as well PWO?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah, you wont get acute effects with td trest. Not like you do oral, anyway.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That's what's up, exicted as next week my pets PCT ends and he is ready for next research endeavor.