LGD-4033 Dosage Verdict?

Kolorado

Awards
I’ve seen a lot of mixed advice on the dosage for LGD. Some say high dosage, as others say low.

As of now I’m running 10ml a day, but have been contemplating upping to 20ml week 4.

Would this be useless?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mg x ml?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unusual mg/ml ratio.
Are you running a test base?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that milliliters is volume, whereas milligrams is weight. Are we talking about LGD in liquid form or pill form

Kolorado

Awards
I thought he was asking the mg to ml ratio?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean... who knows, right? :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-how long is the cycle?
-are you using a test base?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that milliliters is volume, whereas milligrams is weight. Are we talking about LGD in liquid form or pill form
Apparently liquid, probably from a research chem lab.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it were 10mg = 10ml, the only reason I think of would be, if he took raw powder and diluted it himself in PG or grain alcohol.
10mg = 1ml is "normal" commercial preparation and comes often in 30ml flasks.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you didn't take 100 mg a day. 10 mg per 1 ml is common research chem liquid quantity. I assume you're taking 1 ml per day? 10 mg is minimum effective dosage in my opinion. Start lower end increase if comfortable

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked about lgd dosage few months ago here on AM too.
My advice: start right away with 20mg.
Mind you, i used dermacrine with lgd the whole 8 weeks, and had no lethargy, no loss of libido ( actually it was higher )

Kolorado

Awards
I hope you didn't take 100 mg a day. 10 mg per 1 ml is common research chem liquid quantity. I assume you're taking 1 ml per day? 10 mg is minimum effective dosage in my opinion. Start lower end increase if comfortable
Haha, nah I’m not taking 100mg.
I’m taking 1.0ML according to my droplet. 1 equaling to MG.
My bad for the confusion

Kolorado

Awards
If it were 10mg = 10ml, the only reason I think of would be, if he took raw powder and diluted it himself in PG or grain alcohol.
10mg = 1ml is "normal" commercial preparation and comes often in 30ml flasks.
Yes. It’s a diluted From powder form.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
I did 40 mg Ostarine and 20 mg Ligandrol and they worked great. Lean dry gains indistinguishable from a sensibly dosed dry oral only AAS cycle. 10 mg of Ligandrol as a stand alone I would probably barely feel but I have been at this for a long while. The more I see people use SARMs successfully I see them use Ostarine as a base and then add in another one.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You still aren't making since guy. How many mg is in 1 ml of your LGD?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kolorado on page 2, you said 1mL = 10mg? Confirm?

Mass/volume (mg / mL) is what is needed. Otherwise, can't have a discussion about LGD dosage on liquid volume alone....must know the mg / mL concentration for liquid LGD.

And when I recently researched LGD-4033 after a methyl PH cycle months back, OL Legend capules was my choice. Other than initial night sweats (first week) 8-12 mg of powder LGD was very potent daily.

Even at low dose I gained like I was using DMZ, but with less liver stress and not as bad water retention. The night sweats I got for the first week were nutty, but then I felt great weeks 2-4.

I have to wonder, perhaps some folks need more mg to respond? Or are these other brands diluting mg/mL in liquid or adding filler in powder form?

Next time I hop on LGD train, I'll up dosage to maybe 20mg max.
I'm 6'2" and 210lbs, but I respond well to most PH and SARMs at low to moderate doses though.

Mind if I ask what brand you are using?

I've never stacked Osta and LGD, as I see Osta as a cutter even at 10-20mg daily. Really helps cut water after harsh PH cycle. Osta does provide good strength, pump and muscle retention though.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just start at 10 mg a day. Then up dose to 15 mg if you'd like. Over 15 mg is not necessary. After 30 days you'll start to get lethargic for sure. 4 dhea or transdermal dhea is good for combating lethargy.

Reactions: Nac

Davidelsons

Awards
I'm 44 6'4" 215 and on trt.

on 10 mg of lgd . second cycle. first cycle I was not on trt but it helped... I was using 15 mg then.

this cycle I'm putting on mass and strength slowly . working out 3 days a week and I'm finding it difficult to gain weight . I have to add calories everyday I'm at 4000 now...

The LGD does lean me out even with calorie Surplus..

I'm also going to use ARIM-RX.because my estradiol levels are too high..

Lgd and Arim from EA. Mk 677 from NR..

Kolorado

Awards
I'm 44 6'4" 215 and on trt.

on 10 mg of lgd . second cycle. first cycle I was not on trt but it helped... I was using 15 mg then.

this cycle I'm putting on mass and strength slowly . working out 3 days a week and I'm finding it difficult to gain weight . I have to add calories everyday I'm at 4000 now...

The LGD does lean me out even with calorie Surplus..

I'm also going to use ARIM-RX.because my estradiol levels are too high..

Lgd and Arim from EA. Mk 677 from NR..
Very interesting