4 Andro only cycle

DORIAN38

Awards
Hi guys,

I still got two bottles of Olympus labs 4 Andro. As i'm short on money those days i was thinking of running a 4 Andro cycle only, 330mg for 8 weeks, clomid as PCT. I'm trying to recomp. Do you guys think it worth it ?

Chasingtails

Awards
No. And if you were to attempt it, you’d need a much higher dose (I’m not sure but probably at least 800mgs)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure what 330mg would actually do for you - at that dose its just a test base for something else you would run with it (its that additional compound that would have the impact).

Id just save it till i had the cash to stack something else with it.....

DORIAN38

Awards
I also have 40 days left of OL Ostarine, with one more bottle i could get 8 weeks of 20mg ostarine stack with 330mg 4 andro. Souds good ?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a waste.
Wait till u have a stack

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely NOT a waste. Run with ostarine and that be a very good 8 week cycle. Only thing I would add is SNS inhibit e for estrogen control. You could have 8 lbs of gainz at 8 week mark if you train hard

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

I still got two bottles of Olympus labs 4 Andro. As i'm short on money those days i was thinking of running a 4 Andro cycle only, 330mg for 8 weeks, clomid as PCT. I'm trying to recomp. Do you guys think it worth it ?
I think it would be worth it. I always like running 1 and 4 andro together but I think you would get decent results with just a 4 andro run as well.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I know there are people who have run this solo before and liked it. Personally, I wouldn't see the appeal. Seems like you're taking on similar sides to a 1/4 stack but with significantly less results. Also seems like a waste of your PCT. But I don't see any reason why you couldn't run it solo.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meh, chances are you will suppress your own endogenous test...for what? If youre lucky, you might get an amount of exogenous conversion that equals what you were producing naturally anyway. And possibly extra estrogen on top to boot.

Better gains, and use of your purchase, to be had running it with something dry and more "anabolic". Especially for a recomp.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not worth it IMO. When. You can only do so many cycles in a year, why waste it on only 4 andro? Just my opinion.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I agree with waiting till you have something more anabolic to run with it. At least save up for some 1. That's where all your horsepower is at with the Andros.