First time Ostarine cycle

Romantsaar

Awards
Hello everyone 21 year old from Belgium here. I have been reading into SARMS and mostly Ostarine. I wondered if i could take 10mg of Ostarine a day for about 30-40 days without any PCT? I have seen people saying its not suppresive and other people have been saying it is suppresive so i really don't know anymore and decided to ask for some help. I don't want to get all kinds of gains my work ethic in the gym is very well and im happy with how i look (kinda) but i just wanted something extra to boost my strenght on the benchpress, squat, and deadlift. Again i just want a little boost to improve my body and strenght not that i suddenly gain a lot of muscle mass in a short time or whatever. Thanks and sorry for the long post!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won’t gain any mass on Osta. Great for cutting tho, You should run a real SERM During pct.
it’s a must

Romantsaar

Awards
You won’t gain any mass on Osta. Great for cutting tho, You should run a SERM but if you don’t at least do an OTC pct. please
Thanks for the reply, is Nolvadex a "serm"? I had to google it. I have heard about Sarms but have not heard about serms. Would you say its safer than for example Ostarine? And PCT won't be needed? I really just want to run a small cycle of 30-40 days and just go off it for months till i again want to boost my strenght a bit. Could you maybe recommand me the best product i can use for my plans?
Thanks

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, is Nolvadex a "serm"? I had to google it. I have heard about Sarms but have not heard about serms. Would you say its safer than for example Ostarine? And PCT won't be needed? I really just want to run a small cycle of 30-40 days and just go off it for months till i again want to boost my strenght a bit. Could you maybe recommand me the best product i can use for my plans?
Thanks
Yes, Nolva or (Tamoxifen citrate) is a serm.
You can run Osta for the 40 days @ 20-25mg ed.
Pct should be Nolva
20/20/10/10

Romantsaar

Awards
How many weeks do you recommand the Nolva? And so after the PCT for x weeks i will keep all my gains? Till i decide to hop on a other cycle? Sorry for the newbie questions i just want to make sure im doing this right. I just wanted to do one cycle and hop off till i decided to go another. Thanks again

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20/20/10/10 is 4 weeks bro

Keeping gains after cycle is entirely up to your training and diet .

Stay dedicated

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want to use the search function here and look up some Osta cycle logs

Sounds like you need to do some research

Romantsaar

Awards
You might want to use the search function here and look up some Osta cycle logs

Sounds like you need to do some research
Yeah i still need a lot of research. You did help me a lot with your reply though.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
40 day is too short, minimum 8 weeks for ostarine. Now i'm on my 9th week and I have zero sides, little gains in my recomp/cut

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, rather than starting a new thread I wanted to ask this. If I have bad headaches from Clomid even at 12mg, can I rebound after an Ostarine cycle if I only run about 6mg of Clomid if I just run it for about 6 weeks instead of 4? I'll be taking 10mg of Ostarine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How many weeks do you recommand the Nolva? And so after the PCT for x weeks i will keep all my gains? Till i decide to hop on a other cycle? Sorry for the newbie questions i just want to make sure im doing this right. I just wanted to do one cycle and hop off till i decided to go another. Thanks again
Hey bro - it sounds like you are confusing the serm and pct - a serm is used in pct (it gets your nuts working again), not before it.

A sarm like osta will suppress your own test production (I.e stop your nuts working).

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Guys, rather than starting a new thread I wanted to ask this. If I have bad headaches from Clomid even at 12mg, can I rebound after an Ostarine cycle if I only run about 6mg of Clomid if I just run it for about 6 weeks instead of 4? I'll be taking 10mg of Ostarine.
You’re better off making your own thread