Dbol finisher?

BlueberyJones

Awards
Anybody done a dbol finisher for extra mass? I was thinking 4 weeks dbol followed by a final 2 weeks test solo. Thoughts?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d use something leaner like winny or tbol at the end. People usually use wetter compounds like dbol to kickstart.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I just don't have access to those my man and am not really interested in winny, maybe tbol if I could get it. Do you think 4 weeks of dbol would be worth it gains wise? I could always start it week 9 run for 4 weeks then finish up with a final 3 weeks of test to try to solidify some of that mass.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just don't have access to those my man and am not really interested in winny, maybe tbol if I could get it. Do you think 4 weeks of dbol would be worth it gains wise? I could always start it week 9 run for 4 weeks then finish up with a final 3 weeks of test to try to solidify some of that mass.
I got no clue about that honestly, but personally, I’d save it as a kickstart.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely horrible idea. Why would you wanna get all that estrogen at the end of a cycle when you're trying to recover?. People can argue about this forever but I'm gonna go as far as saying that dbol is the worst oral you can take. The only thing it does at a very high level is increasing strenght. Gains are harder to keep and it bloats you more than anything. Tbol in my opinion will give you the same gains and it'll be clean. Id rather bulk on winstrol than dbol.

BlueberyJones

Awards
Absolutely horrible idea. Why would you wanna get all that estrogen at the end of a cycle when you're trying to recover?. People can argue about this forever but I'm gonna go as far as saying that dbol is the worst oral you can take. The only thing it does at a very high level is increasing strenght. Gains are harder to keep and it bloats you more than anything. Tbol in my opinion will give you the same gains and it'll be clean. Id rather bulk on winstrol than dbol.
Well I don't want to "get all that estrogen" I would be using an Ai to keep my estrogen in check and that's why I also said stopping the dbol near the end and running test solo for 2 additional weeks to drop the dbol water weight so it would be 4 weeks before starting pct after finishing dbol. Have you personally ran this cycle?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I don't want to "get all that estrogen" I would be using an Ai to keep my estrogen in check and that's why I also said stopping the dbol near the end and running test solo for 2 additional weeks to drop the dbol water weight so it would be 4 weeks before starting pct after finishing dbol. Have you personally ran this cycle?
Yes but as a kickstarter.. test and dbol will cause estro even with an ai this cycle is much harder to keep gains with. Tbol for aesthetics is far superior to me.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I understand what you mean I've heard great things about tbol. My guy only has test and dbol and he's running dbol as a finisher to, I've actually heard good things about throwing it in when gains slow. Do you bloat bad from test solo? I don't wanna blow up with water on dbol but on 500 mg test with no Ai I hardly experienced bloat and got 0 estro sides besides minor bloat. I really just wanna finish off this cycle strong and pack on an extra 5-8 lbs

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I consider Dbol gains as purely cosmetic. Not worth as a finisher, because going into PCT after a dbol cycle, the perceived mass loss (glycogen) will be very prominent. It will appear to you -and others, like you lost all the gains from the entire cycle.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I consider Dbol gains as purely cosmetic. Not worth as a finisher, because going into PCT after a dbol cycle, the perceived mass loss (glycogen) will be very prominent. It will appear to you -and others, like you lost all the gains from the entire cycle.
Damn bro you think it would be that bad? That would blow ass haha. Even after I ran my test 2-3 weeks after finishing dbol? And what other orals do you suggest for extra mass as a finisher? I'm on week 7 right now and going 15 weeks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not horrible but it's hard to keep it clean. Winstrol can pack on some mass. Anadrol but it's too much for a rookie and it can be wet too. Tbol or winstrol will be the driest with most size. Anavar will keep it cleaner but won't give that much size. Then of course you have some prohormones that can work decent.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro you think it would be that bad? That would blow ass haha. Even after I ran my test 2-3 weeks after finishing dbol? And what other orals do you suggest for extra mass as a finisher? I'm on week 7 right now and going 15 weeks
6 weeks t-bol at 60-80mg/day. It frees test by lowering SHBG, going very well with your cycle.
If you can't source it, Anavar at 60-70mg x day.

BlueberyJones

Awards
It's not horrible but it's hard to keep it clean. Winstrol can pack on some mass. Anadrol but it's too much for a rookie and it can be wet too. Tbol or winstrol will be the driest with most size. Anavar will keep it cleaner but won't give that much size. Then of course you have some prohormones that can work decent.
Yeah I considered and epistane finisher but I'm done with the prohormones haha if I can get real gear I might as well just use that and it actually has studies done on it ya know? I'm gonna look into tbol. Dosage?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I considered and epistane finisher but I'm done with the prohormones haha if I can get real gear I might as well just use that and it actually has studies done on it ya know? I'm gonna look into tbol. Dosage?
Like grandpa said.. You can go 50 too in my opinion since tbol is expensive. Epistane will be a bit like anavar. I prefer winstrol but some people get bad joints so for that reason id say tbol.

BlueberyJones

Awards
Like grandpa said.. You can go 50 too in my opinion since tbol is expensive. Epistane will be a bit like anavar. I prefer winstrol but some people get bad joints so for that reason id say tbol.
Thanks for the help guys ���� I'll keep y'all posted on the decision I make I'm checking if tbol is an option right now lol

BlueberyJones

Awards
Got the tbol on the way boys, starting Monday and 50 mg and ramping up. I hoping this will be a one way ticket on the gain train