Best short cycle 6-8 weeks?

RisingFire

Awards
So due to work commitments I can usually only invest 6-8 weeks per cycle, which has so far limited me to sarms and while I have seen results, I'd love to pin. The problem is the cycle length is usually 12-16 weeks for the short cycles and I can't get away with that. Job>gains - If I have no job can't get more gains!

So is there any short cycle worth doing? I'd rather pin over orals due to liver issues, however I know TUDCA can solve that, so either is fine. Is there anything? the only thing I've found is a questionable deca only cycle of 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 6 weeks on and then pct(which is ideal, but risky imo). I have a good source for steroids and can get a decent selection, but the simpler the better.
Looking for both cutting and bulking. I'll be doing both eventually.

I understand I'll get less gains on a shorter cycle and that's fine, it's a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks for your help, lads.

Kasper710

Awards
Short cycle doesn’t mean less gains you can go with test p, npp, mast p, tren ace , boldenone p , also with a bunch of orals

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Short cycle doesn’t mean less gains you can go with test p, npp, mast p, tren ace , boldenone p , also with a bunch of orals
Yup, definitely could run a short ester for 8 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You will see far greater gains on 6-8weeks of test p then any sarm cycle. 150mg test p eod for 6-8 weeks. Maybe stack with a sarm you have already ran but definitely not necessary.

ThePhilBeast

Awards
Test P - 100-150mg EOD 1-8 Weeks
Tren ace - 75-100mg EOD 1-8 W
Wins inj - 50-100mg EOD 1-8 W
Clen/T3 - 2w on 2w off

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I know insulin would work instantly if you stacked it with the Anabolics considering it’s a nutrient partitioner. I have no experience with it but I know it could be a solid option in a short stack if you’re willing to take that route.
Buddy of mine ran insulin with D-Bol and test p for a 6 week cycle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we walking injectibles or just oral? Safe cycles or best cycles?

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I'm a college athlete, and due to piss tests I too have to run short cycles every now and then. My short cycles are 6-8 weeks as well. I have noticed great results from running Test Prop at 200mg EOD. I then pct with novladex.

ThePhilBeast

Awards
I'm a college athlete, and due to piss tests I too have to run short cycles every now and then. My short cycles are 6-8 weeks as well. I have noticed great results from running Test Prop at 200mg EOD. I then pct with novladex.
Try to pair Tprop with Winny inj and see how your body reacts.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Try to pair Tprop with Winny inj and see how your body reacts.
I looked into winny but since I am an O-Lineman I was reading that someone who is bigger and has more body fat that I won't really get good results off the winny! What do you think about That? Also I'm running prop and tren right now.

ThePhilBeast

Awards
I looked into winny but since I am an O-Lineman I was reading that someone who is bigger and has more body fat that I won't really get good results off the winny! What do you think about That? Also I'm running prop and tren right now.
You have to aim for single digit body fat before you can see Winny benefits. Yeah, higher body fat must stay away from winny. Burn that fat first to atleast 10% and then start using winny for 6-8 weeks 50-100mg EOD or 50mg ED for better results and stable blood level.
Tren is my favorite though coupled with proviron if you have extra cash.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Ok then my research was correct! Thank you for the feedback! Unfortunately I need to stay at 300-305 and cant get muscle bound! So dropping that much body fat won't help my career!

ThePhilBeast

Awards
Ok then my research was correct! Thank you for the feedback! Unfortunately I need to stay at 300-305 and cant get muscle bound! So dropping that much body fat won't help my career!
Oh, i see. So winny is not for you dude. Maybe you could try Proviron? It will make you harder and stronger.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Oh, i see. So winny is not for you dude. Maybe you could try Proviron? It will make you harder and stronger.
Yes I have looked into Proviron and EQ in the past. I think I may throw some in!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think fat will ever benefit you. Winstrol has quite good abilities during performance and could be used for this. Steroids are not direct fatburners. Will you get abs with winstrol? Not if you're not already lean. will you dry out and get leaner ? Absolutely. I would suggest you looking in to cardarine. You're a college student ? You shouldn't be running steroids.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I don't think fat will ever benefit you. Winstrol has quite good abilities during performance and could be used for this. Steroids are not direct fatburners. Will you get abs with winstrol? Not if you're not already lean. will you dry out and get leaner ? Absolutely. I would suggest you looking in to cardarine. You're a college student ? You shouldn't be running steroids.
I'm a college athlete with league looks. I'm 6,3 300# no belly, which gear and a good nutrition program has got me too. I have done extensive research and know the possible outcomes of using gear at age 21-22. I am willing to accept those possible side effects to have a better chance at going pro. 95% of all NFL athletes are on gear or HGH. It's not JUST avocado ice cream and white fish that helps them perform at such a high level. My mentor played in the NFL for 7 years and he said that the majority of NFL athletes are on something. However I do appreciate your concern and input! I have learned a lot from this forum and I just signed up yesterday because I was enjoying it so much! I wasn't trying to be a dick and say you are wrong just explaining my situation!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a college athlete with league looks. I'm 6,3 300# no belly, which gear and a good nutrition program has got me too. I have done extensive research and know the possible outcomes of using gear at age 21-22. I am willing to accept those possible side effects to have a better chance at going pro. 95% of all NFL athletes are on gear or HGH. It's not JUST avocado ice cream and white fish that helps them perform at such a high level. My mentor played in the NFL for 7 years and he said that the majority of NFL athletes are on something. However I do appreciate your concern and input! I have learned a lot from this forum and I just signed up yesterday because I was enjoying it so much! I wasn't trying to be a dick and say you are wrong just explaining my situation!
Not offended, you do you. Gw is not a steroid and has a fantastic boost to stamina, look it up.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test prop/tren ace and watch yourself turn into an animal