My first Test E cycle.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to be starting my first cycle next week and would like suggestions/tips.
My stats are 23yrs, 5”10’, 160lbs, 13-14%bf.
Week 1-12 Test E 250mg 2xs a week
Week 1-14 .5 arimidex eod
Week 14-17 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
I can’t find hcg or I would add it.
I also have anavar so I thought about adding 50-100 mg a day week 5-12 but haven’t decided yet. My diet is and will be on point, I am training 6 days a week. I want to add 20+ pounds while cutting a little fat off. Any tips would be appreciated.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good to go, IMHO.
9 weeks of var seems a bit long IMHO..

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whoops the last 8 weeks so week 5-12. Would that be too long?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would start or finish with the Var, but looks good! Keep an eye on BP CEL Cycle Assist and Flaxseed Oil does the trick for me

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I plan to finish with it. Do you recommend stopping the same time as Test 2 weeks before pct?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I plan to finish with it. Do you recommend stopping the same time as Test 2 weeks before pct?
If you add the var, I’d run it until pct. I’d personally extend the pct to about 6 weeks. Maybe run it 40/20/20/20/10/10 imo.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's possible you could gain that at 250mg test (test is gonna be the bulker here) but it is quite low to bulk with. I don't think estrogen will be much of a problem and I wouldn't recommend starting with arimidex at 0.5. 0.25 should be enough if you're not extremly prone to estrogenic sides. You don't wanna kill your estrogen buddy. Maybe do a bloodcheck during cycle to know for sure.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be doing 500mg a week. But I’ll try .25 out to begin with and see how that goes.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ll be doing 500mg a week. But I’ll try .25 out to begin with and see how that goes.
Thing is, the higher BF% -the more aromatization is to expect. You are already lean. I would add 50mg proviron (2x25mg) and skip the AI, having it on hand, my bet is, you wouldn't need it.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thing is, the higher BF% -the more aromatization is to expect. You are already lean. I would add 50mg proviron (2x25mg) and skip the AI, having it on hand, my bet is, you wouldn't need it.
I’ll have to do my research on proviron, I haven’t read much about it. I have about a week before I can start anyways because I have to order my syringes online no pharmacy will sell to me.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been on test e for the past year with great results. I use an on cycle support such as CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA to make sure my organs and liver are protected.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on test e for the past year with great results. I use an on cycle support such as CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA to make sure my organs and liver are protected.
Why would you be on test for a year? Trt?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You look like you could put a good 30lbs on naturally before touching test. Just saying

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
did you get bloodwork done?...i personally get bloods before...in the middle and end of a cycle

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You look like you could put a good 30lbs on naturally before touching test. Just saying
This. I’d honestly stay natural for as long as possible; you’ve still got plenty of time to grow naturally. But I’m not really expecting you to listen to me, so I’m still here for advice.

Chasingtails

Awards
CEL makes good products, but you’re already getting a gram and a half of NAC with Cycle Assist so, to the OP, there’s no real need for Tudca unless you’re running orals too.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d be curious to see your lifting stats. I’m Not trying to be an ass. Actually trying to help. Don’t think you have been training long. Save the juice for when the gains come harder. Stuff your face, lift heavy, add a solid 30lbs, then hit the sauce. You have so much natural potential left that it would be stupid to do juice at this moment. Plus, you will be bigger in the long run if you fill out your natural potential and then use it. If you can’t figure out how to add that without the juice, you won’t keep anything once you are off.

Trust me from experience. If you are going to do it anyways, use Clomid pct not Nolva. It will restart things much faster. Clomid sides are overblown if you keep the dose down. 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 is how I’d go. Get a few different sources in case one is bunk.

Don’t even touch the arimidex unless things flair up but definitely have it on hand. Most don’t need it for only 500mg of test. If your nips get sensitive or any other high estro sides arise, start to use it.

Save the anavar. No need for that much gear on a first cycle. You will blow up on test alone especially since you haven’t come close to filling out your frame.

That’s my advice take it however you want

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate all the responses. I am starting today and have decided on this
Week 1-12 test 250mg 2 times a week
Week 1-14 .25 arimidex eod will probably bring up to .5 eventually.
Week 7-14 50 a var a day
Week 14-17 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
I will post here weekly with updates.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks anavar? 6 is enough. Else from that it seems pretty good. I would do a little better pct like Clomid cardarine

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think I’m going to stick with nolva. A big majority told me nolva is better with test

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva is stronger per mg and better for gyno but it's a more potent pct to stack them. When stacking you can run Clomid at a lower dosage. People tend to think mostly about the cycle without realizing how much you can actually loose afterwards. That's why I think an ai, nolva and clomid with cardarine should be used

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following... about to go methyl PH free and head to Test base and 7 alpha ace route, going forward.

Mrclassic

Awards
I am planning a similar cycle for my next one. I just finished a 10 weeks of test e 500mg/wk. I loved it and gained 20lbs, and all lifts increased. It all comes down to diet whether you'll be able to gain weight while getting leaner... enjoy and I'll be following!

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was my first pin and I’ve been sore as hell pinned in glute. Plan to keep pinning in glute as long as the soreness gets better. My calories are right around 3500 right now. Struggling with that because I’ve cut for the last 3 months but plan to up it to 4K soon

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I took my first dose of adex at .25 eod but really debating on taking it up to .5 eod because a big fear of gyno. What’s the pros and cons of taking more?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am planning a similar cycle for my next one. I just finished a 10 weeks of test e 500mg/wk. I loved it and gained 20lbs, and all lifts increased. It all comes down to diet whether you'll be able to gain weight while getting leaner... enjoy and I'll be following!
Thanks for the reply! Any bad sides?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Cons are if you crash your estro you're gonna be hating life. Pros are not having high estro which means less water and the other side effects that come with it, you gotta find the right dosage to keep you in a healthy spot estro wise

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday was my first pin and I’ve been sore as hell pinned in glute. Plan to keep pinning in glute as long as the soreness gets better. My calories are right around 3500 right now. Struggling with that because I’ve cut for the last 3 months but plan to up it to 4K soon
What size needle are you using and do you know where in the glute to pin? I’d hate to come close to the sciatic nerve lol.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
CEL makes good products, but you’re already getting a gram and a half of NAC with Cycle Assist so, to the OP, there’s no real need for Tudca unless you’re running orals too.
Thought these two products have different ingredients?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought these two products have different ingredients?
They do. I think he was just saying that the tudca isn’t really necessary in his case, which I agree with. Cel cycle assist should be plenty so long as you aren’t stacking multiple methylated orals or running dimethyl orals.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
They do. I think he was just saying that the tudca isn’t really necessary in his case, which I agree with. Cel cycle assist should be plenty so long as you aren’t stacking multiple methylated orals or running dimethyl orals.
Ok, understand now. Thanks for the reply. Trying to lower my AST and ALT a bit, thats why I asked. ALT was 54 from last weeks blood test. So I’m hoping to get that back to a normal range.

Chasingtails

Awards
cstallion this is what I meant. I also may or may not have been irritated by the bot trying to sell you products you didn’t need. CEL’s stuff is good, it sells itself. There’s no need to push tudca unless you fall into the categories mentioned above. Cycle assist alone will be perfect

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cstallion this is what I meant. I also may or may not have been irritated by the bot trying to sell you products you didn’t need. CEL’s stuff is good, it sells itself. There’s no need to push tudca unless you fall into the categories mentioned above. Cycle assist alone will be perfect
He literally will tell anyone and everyone to run tudca if given the opportunity lol. I totally support cel, but tudca isn’t a necessity unless stacking methyls or running dimethyls imo.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
He literally will tell anyone and everyone to run tudca if given the opportunity lol. I totally support cel, but tudca isn’t a necessity unless stacking methyls or running dimethyls imo.
Ok, thanks man. Again, I have high blood pressure and some elevated liver values. My ALT is 54, so I’m hoping to get those down to normal ranges. If you guys Cycle Assist is the “go to” for that then I’m gonna grab a bottle and run a log here. Thanks.

Mrclassic

Awards
Thanks for the reply! Any bad sides?
I actually had zero side effects. Although my left nipple did start to get sensitive about week 5 so I upped dose of arimidex from .25eod to .5eod, and starting taking 20mg nolvadex ed cause I was paranoid. Sensitivity was gone about 1.5-2 weeks later.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Today was my second injection and it went smoothly. I just started to get a little itchy nips every once in a while. Is that normal? Should I up my AI?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
If you're nips are getting itchy I would up the AI personally. What's your dose and what AI are you taking?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be pretty surprised if you were actually getting itchy nipples on just the second shot of enenthate. Probably in your head

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
23g 1.5 abs yeah I know where to pin
23g. ..crap man i use 23g just to draw from vials..29/30 g 1 in soo much smoother..depends on the carrier thou.. my test luckiy is made with mct oil..super thin.. you plan to just pin in glutes? id suggest bouncing around alitte.