second PH cycle coming up

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here is the topic on my first cycle ( cant post it yet but its 1ad and 1 test by high tech 2 tabs of each for 4 weeks followed by pct) i am finishing it this week and then will take 4 weeks pct. I was then told to take 4 weeks before starting another cycle. feel and have been told i am getting results

please critique and tell me if something needs to be added. Damn it would be cheaper to be on gear, but thanks to the board i have found some good prices just wish predator put their stuff in us dollars as well.

I have a couple options for my second cycle ( lets assume diet and training are in order as they become dissertations) One option is run a six week cycle of epiandro, 1 andro and 4 andro. It would be about 200mg epi per day and 100mg of each of the other for 6 weeks. I did not take cycle support with my first cycle but was told since it was 1 andro it was not important. I will take it here. Any reccomendations>? at a min i was going to do milk thissle and saw palmetto. thought of purus labs organ shield

Next option is i could go into the better Ph. I have thought about tren, msten, or epistaine or dmz, Dmz seems really affordable and some combos have sten already in it. I dont know where to begin on those. DO i need 4 andro for the test base? I know each is supposed to be harsh, but if you can keep gains like people are and the andros i am intersted. if possible i am trying to keep this under $150

I thought about a 90 day sarms cycle or rad140 and lgd or maybe those and s4 the thing is because of a testosterone test ( long story) i cant run a three month then pct unless during pct the levels return lower? ANyone run those for 8 weeks and get results.

Chasingtails

Awards
One option is run a six week cycle of epiandro, 1 andro and 4 andro. It would be about 200mg epi per day and 100mg of each of the other for 6 weeks.
I didn’t take the time to look up the current products you’re running, but is it less than this?? I know you said it was only a 4 week cycle, but andros aren’t going to do much of anything for you in this time. ESPECIALLY at these doses. You need at least 300mg of both 1 and 4 andro per day, and you should run it for 8 weeks. As far as epiandro is concerned, start between 600-700, and work up to 9-1200 if you can afford it. It’s an awesome product, but I didn’t notice a damn thing until I got to 900mg/day

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Couple of things bro, if youve done a 4 week cycle (seems short but anyway) followed by 4 week pct you need 8 weeks off before starting another.

As Chasingtails has pointed out you would really need to dose 1 & 4 andro at 330 pd and epiandro at 700 and run it for 8 weeks to make resonable gains.

CEL cycle assist would cover you for all on cycle support.

Can i ask what you have lined up for pct??

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As whisky said, you need at least 8 weeks off minimum; preferably more. I’m also curious what you’ve got lined up for “pct.”

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pct is bottle leecheck pct and some clomid. I also have anastorale but was not sure if I need to use that during pct. glad you guys pointed out the 8 weeks off as I have seen lots of sources that say 4 even some supplement companies. Gets very confusing. Man those dosages seem high any sides I should be concerned with if I take cycle support.

Now from my first cycle I just found out ( sounds crazy) I gained 10 lbs and my bodyfat went from 22.8 to 22.3 so it seems I gained some muscle

is the 8 weeks after pct and cycle the same protocol for sarms? I like the 1 and 4 cycle idea now can I take the epi just by itself or do I have to stack it with something. Also what are the thoughts on msten or epistaine and what are the effective dossages, because most of the ones I hear seem way off of what people on the board advise. Thanks again

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
pct is bottle leecheck pct and some clomid. I also have anastorale but was not sure if I need to use that during pct. glad you guys pointed out the 8 weeks off as I have seen lots of sources that say 4 even some supplement companies. Gets very confusing. Man those dosages seem high any sides I should be concerned with if I take cycle support.

Now from my first cycle I just found out ( sounds crazy) I gained 10 lbs and my bodyfat went from 22.8 to 22.3 so it seems I gained some muscle

is the 8 weeks after pct and cycle the same protocol for sarms? I like the 1 and 4 cycle idea now can I take the epi just by itself or do I have to stack it with something. Also what are the thoughts on msten or epistaine and what are the effective dossages, because most of the ones I hear seem way off of what people on the board advise. Thanks again
Generally people will determine the minimal time off by time on+pct=time off; personally, I still think that it’s safer to add a month or so to this equation to play it safe. The point of taking time off is to let the body return to normal, for some people this will only take a matter of a month, for others, it could take upwards of 6 months. If you were to cycle on and off without giving your body enough time to return to homeostasis, you’d be risking permanent suppression.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so its kind of like the steroid cycles I hear about. If its a 12 week you do 12 weeks of gear then 4 of pct then 16 weeks off totally? So with ph its time on plus pct = time off and you should still keep most gains? What about a natural test booster like zma or delt xt by man's sports while off cycle and PCT?