- 06-16-2005, 09:57 AM
- 06-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Yes sir Anything 17 alpha alkylated is going to cause cholestrol and blood pressure issues.
- 06-16-2005, 01:03 PM
I understand that....I am wondering about the degree of damage/problems. Some 17aa's are worse in reference to certain conditions compared to others.
06-16-2005, 01:21 PM
it may depend on the individual also. While some 17-aa's are "harsher" than others, so are some people more sensitive to this, so it's hard to give you much other than:
1. yes, it will more than likely have a negative effect on your lipid profile and BP
2. the severity will depend on your unique reaction, dosage, and length taken, among other factors
3. this is a risk you take with AS no matter what you take. Be prepared (supps, diet, etc) and plan a safe cycle
06-16-2005, 02:46 PM
anadrol is supposed to be the harshest per dose (100mg or more)...however mg to mg m1t is by far the most deadly!
06-16-2005, 04:51 PM
amen...M1T is the DEVIL!!! lol
i would go with anadrol or d-bol anyday over M1T...not to mention the lethargy M1T causes...blah
Similar Forum Threads
- By gymfreak2 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 34Last Post: 01-21-2013, 10:51 AM
- By EddyRay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-28-2011, 12:11 AM
- By Markusrulezzz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2010, 12:57 AM
- By jswole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 77Last Post: 06-12-2009, 10:49 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2003, 11:34 PM