My first cycle

T

TrenBen

Awards
Hi guys I’m new . I’m planning on taking my first cycle and could use a few guidelines where needed. My goal is to build as much muscle as possible with the least amount of water retention while in cycle .The cycle will look like this at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Test C: Week 1-10 (250mg mon and 250 Thurs)
HCG : Week 1-10 (250 iu Monday 250 iu Thursday)
Aromasin on hand 12.5 mg if needed

PCT: (2 weeks after last pin)
Chlomid: day 1-7
Nolvadex: day 8-37
HCG : Throughout till end of cycle

Stats :
Height - 5ft6
Weight - 162
Body fat: 12%

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why only 10 weeks?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why clomid for only 7 days? I’d go 50/50/25/25/25/25 clomid and nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10. Idk if hcg is a great idea during pct; pretty sure most people just run it before/leading up to pct.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with guru! if you aren't suffering from emotional sides from clomid (which I think is blown out of proportion a bit) then continue using it. It would be beneficial even at 12.5mg EOD and I doubt you'll notice any negative sides from that. Also I listened to some peoples advice about not starting my Aromasin along with my cycle and started developing gyno before I knew what hit me. I would recommend starting with 6.25mg daily bro, you're not going to crash your estrogen on that I promise and then if you do start noticing symptoms of high E you can increase your dose and be happy that you were already taking the minimal dose. Also if Im not using Cycle Assist and Flaxseed/Fish Oil daily my BP shoots up to around 150/100 so I would highly recommend those. As for PCT I always like throwing in M test mostly for mood and sleep benefits as well as reduce XT for cortisol control. Good luck man, have fun get the most out of your cycle while you're on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd go 12-16 weeks. And I don't get that PCT set up but everything else sounds good

T

TrenBen

Awards
Why clomid for only 7 days? I’d go 50/50/25/25/25/25 clomid and nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10. Idk if hcg is a great idea during pct; pretty sure most people just run it before/leading up to pct.
Weeks or days?

T

TrenBen

Awards
Thanks for the replies so far guys. I’ve read a lot about the AI that will minimize water retention. Is there anything else I can do besides drink tons of water?

T

TrenBen

Awards
I agree with guru! if you aren't suffering from emotional sides from clomid (which I think is blown out of proportion a bit) then continue using it. It would be beneficial even at 12.5mg EOD and I doubt you'll notice any negative sides from that. Also I listened to some peoples advice about not starting my Aromasin along with my cycle and started developing gyno before I knew what hit me. I would recommend starting with 6.25mg daily bro, you're not going to crash your estrogen on that I promise and then if you do start noticing symptoms of high E you can increase your dose and be happy that you were already taking the minimal dose. Also if Im not using Cycle Assist and Flaxseed/Fish Oil daily my BP shoots up to around 150/100 so I would highly recommend those. As for PCT I always like throwing in M test mostly for mood and sleep benefits as well as reduce XT for cortisol control. Good luck man, have fun get the most out of your cycle while you're on.
Thanks for the reply I’ll also look into getting the Fish oil and M test before starting. How do I dose the Aromasin it comes in 25 mg pill form . How do I break it up into 6.25mg?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weeks or days?
50mg first 2 weeks and 25mg last 4 weeks for clomid. 20mg first two weeks and 10mg last 4 weeks for the nolva. Get a pill cutter to split your pills; it’ll come in handy.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg first 2 weeks and 25mg last 4 weeks for clomid. 20mg first two weeks and 10mg last 4 weeks for the nolva. Get a pill cutter to split your pills; it’ll come in handy.
After this cycle he should have the strength to split his pills using his hands. Just saying, LOL!

T

TrenBen

Awards
Thanks a lot man! Will order more chlomid and Nolvadex!

T

TrenBen

Awards
Also thought I should post my diet on here for you guys . I’m currently maintaining on 3000- 3200 Calories a day . I have a high activity level . I like to have bigger meal that’s why it is only split into 4 meals.
Meal 1
Oatmeal (100g)
Peanut butter (30g)
Large eggs ( x2)
Large egg whites ( x8)

Protein :64.8 Carbs : 67.5 fat :31.6 Calories - 809

Meal 2
Extra lean ground beef ( 200g)
White rice (100g)
Potatoes (200g)
Broccoli (100g)
Heinz ketchup (30g)

Protein : 60.5 Carbs: 130 Fat: 9.5 Calories- 821

Meal 3
Large apple (x2)
Large banana (x1)
Whey protein shake (x1)

Protein: 23.5 Carbs:75.8 Fat : 4.4 Calories- 371

Meal 4
Chicken fillets ( 350g)
Potatoes (350g)
White rice ( 100g)
Heinz ketchup (45g)

Protein : 92.3 Carbs : 149.9 Fat: 5.1 Calories- 1028

Whole days macros - protein: 241 Carbs : 423 Fats: 51 -Calories -3031

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think there's any need to use 2 serms in PCT personally but lots of ppl do.