Instead of Rad

NoflyZone

Awards
I recently purchased rad140. Along with some recommended support supplements. After reading all the reviews I’m considering another option before starting rad 140. A little bit of background on myself are used to lift and exercise a lot in the early 2000’s and I ran ergopharm 1 AD with great results. I quit the gym busy after the military work partying college family for 10 years. Last April I was weighing 280 pounds and was disgusted with myself decided to get back in shape currently weighing in around 230. Just looking for recommendations with all these new Pro hormones sarms. I just remember it being a lot easier to find a good product back then.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Fo you have PCT lined up? Rad 140 gave me some good results, but a lot of users report terrible sides.

Bolindero

Awards
I'm actually running rad with not too many noticeable sides test is for sure down however no problem with getting it up libido is slightly down but nothing too bad morning wood still daily. Have been running for little over month would have to check my calendar.

Def helps harden up and really get tight also noticed some strength increases.

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
LGD + MK677 for 8 weeks (for example) would be a great cycle