Week 2: 3 caps/day RXT
Week 3: 2 caps /day RXT
Week 4: 2 caps/day RXT

Fenugreek (500mg)
Week 1: 5 pills ED before bed
Week 2: 6 pills ED before bed
Week 3: 7 pills ED before bed

Lean Extreme
2 caps when I wake up, 1 cap pre-workout and 2 caps before bed.

On Cycle and PCT
Opti-Men multivitamin x 2 ED
Fish Oil 6-8 grams per day
Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Protein Shakes

I may add some Policosanol during PCT. If I do it will be 10mg ED. I have BN's Pro Liver (Milk Thistle 600mg, NAC 1000mg) and ALA (300mg) I might take as well. I'm reluctant to use Red Yeast Rice.

I'm 27 y/o. I'm very lean. 185lbs (84.2kg) and 6'5 (195cm). My bodyfat is definitely single digits. I haven't had it checked since I was playing basketball and it was 3% then. I would guess that I'm around 7% right now. I've never been overweight in my life.

Protein: 200-250 grams ED (half supplemental)
Calories: No idea
Carbs: No idea
Meals: 5-6 per day

I workout 3 times a week. Sort of a modified MAX OT regimen.

Workout 1: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Workout 2: Back, Traps, Biceps
Workout 3: Legs

I workout Abs at home on non-workout days 3 times per week.

PH Experience: An aborted S1+ cycle. It was going great for 2 weeks and I started noticing the effect after only a few days, but then I ended up having to leave the country unexpectedly. I did a few weeks of PCT with Metacort.

I've read a lot of conflicting information about when to take Superdrol. Right now I am planning to take 10mg before bed and when I up the dose to 20mg I'll take another 10mg pre-workout. Does that sound ok? Any advice about this would be much appreciated. I'm also thinking about starting Friday night even though my next day in the gym won't be until Monday. The thought being it would give SD a few days to kick in before I hit the gym.

Any advice any of you can offer about any of this would great :)

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you should cycle if you have no idea what your calorie intake is :think:
I would definately up your protein intake, like 350g or more on cycle!

And I also doubt you were at 3% bodyfat without having to cut hardcore...

The cycle/PCT looks good though, maybe you can start the RXT at 100mg/day and taper down to 25mg... See what others have to say on this

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Take your SD 1hr pre WO on training days. On other days take it with breakfast.

misconstrued

Awards
I don't think you should cycle if you have no idea what your calorie intake is :think:
I would definately up your protein intake, like 350g or more on cycle!

And I also doubt you were at 3% bodyfat without having to cut hardcore...
I've honestly never counted calories in my life. I've never needed to. I will keep a log of everything I eat though.

I'll up my protein. What % do you think should come from food vs. shakes?

When I was 3% bodyfat it was measured hydrostatically during a basketball summer training program by one of the trainers for the Atlanta Hawks. He told me then he would normally be concerned if one of his players had such a low bodyfat percentage, but it may just be normal for me. That was many many years ago when I was training every day and getting way more aerobic exercise than I am now.

misconstrued

Awards
Take your SD 1hr pre WO on training days. On other days take it with breakfast.
Okay, I'll do that. When I bump up the dose to 20mg when do you think it would be best to take the 2nd dose?

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you get PLENTY of good carbs. You're really going to have to get your cals up to gain. You could probably shoot for 4000+ cals/day and not gain fat on SD, at least with your body type. That's a lot of food though, if you eat clean and use whole foods. Make friends with oatmeal, sweet potatoes, and barley. Good luck!

misconstrued

Awards
Thanks for the advice everyone. It's very helpful.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Solid foods are always a better choice IMO, except for post-workout and night-time shakes..

It doesnt matter either way. Most important is overall consumption meeting your daily demands.

GL with the SD, I'll be watching the progress.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I will probably do something very similar - I plan on using pro liver all throughout the cycle and PCT.

Have you considered tapering the LXT throughout the PCT?

Have you considered DHEA during the PCT?

My PCT looks much more complicated than the cycle itself :-(

Regards,
R

misconstrued

Awards
I will probably do something very similar - I plan on using pro liver all throughout the cycle and PCT.
I will probably do the same. What kind of dosage are you thinking of using?

Have you considered tapering the LXT throughout the PCT?
I haven't thought about it. LXT is still a bit of a question mark for me. I definitely plan on using it, but I'm open for any suggestions. How do you see best tapering the dosage?

Have you considered DHEA during the PCT?
Yes, but I'm going to stick with RXT and Fenugreek this time around. People really seem to like the results they see from Fenugreek.

My PCT looks much more complicated than the cycle itself :-(
I was thinking the same thing about my PCT today :)

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I will probably do the same. What kind of dosage are you thinking of using?

I haven't thought about it. LXT is still a bit of a question mark for me. I definitely plan on using it, but I'm open for any suggestions. How do you see best tapering the dosage?

Yes, but I'm going to stick with RXT and Fenugreek this time around. People really seem to like the results they see from Fenugreek.

I was thinking the same thing about my PCT today :)
1. I will do pro liver 2xday, starting the day before my cycle - AM and PM, probably after meals.
2. I am not finished reading up on this, but I think that during my four weeks of PCT, I'll go 200 / 150 / 150 / 100 on the LXT. One or two in the AM, 1 four hours later and 1 before bed.
3. I will also taper the DHEA down, with a two dose split, 200 / 150 / 100 /50, one in the AM and one at noon.

For the RXT, I'll do either 100/75/50/25 or 75/50/50/25 depending on how the cycle went.
I will also do Fenugreek - especially if I have shrinkage. You can do this with the DHEA, so you don't have to choose either/or.

Note: This is my plan, which I arrived at with a lot of reading - I am NOT an expert, so don't make any decisions based on what I wrote. I have not finalized this yet!

Later,
R

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Rhyalus- I think I missed something. Why taper LX?

misconstrued

Awards
Day 1

Well it's day 1. Here's my log for today.

Weight: 83.9kg (184.6lbs)

Diet

Meal 1
2 egg whites and 1 whole egg.
2 pieces of whole wheat bread w/ fresh fruit preserves.
1 serving ON Whey Protein w/ H20 (23g Protein)
Water
1 Opti-Men Multivitamin
2 Fish Oil caps (2 grams)

Meal 2
Chicken Salad w/ tomatoes and vinegar & oil.
Bread
Fresh Orange Juice
Water

10mg Superdrol (1 hour pre-workout)

Meal 3
2 servings ON Whey Protein
Fresh Apple Juice

Meal 4
Beef Steak
Potatoes
Rye Bread
Water

Meal 5
PB&J on whole wheat bread.
Peaches
Water

Meal 6
1 Serving ISS Micellar Matrix w/ H20 (25g Protein)
1 Opti-Men Multivitamin

Training

Leg Press

Warm-up Sets
85kg x 12
110kg x 10
170kg x 6
215kg x 3
250kg x 1
(2 minute rest between warm-up sets)

Work Sets
250kg (550lbs) x 10
250kg x 6
250kg x 8*
(3 minute rest between sets. *4 minutes before last set)

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts
65kg (143lbs) x 10
65kg x 8
65kg x 8
(3 minute rest)

Seated Calf Raises
65kg (143lbs) x 15
65kg x 12
65kg x 11
(3 minute rest)

My strength with leg presses has gone up dramatically the last few weeks and my knees don't seem to appreciate my success. They have been sore lately. I think I may have to start icing them. I know I can go up with weight more, but I'm reluctant to do this. With 250kg (550lbs) my knees literally popped when I first pushed the weight up. The same sound you would get from cracking the knuckles of your fingers. I may have to lower the weight for leg press and increase the reps. I don't want to risk injury. We'll see how it feels next week.

I'm not sure if this is normal or possibly even all in my head, but about 15-20 minutes after taking Superdrol today I felt a little strange... I'm not sure how to describe it at all. It just felt like I was on... something. I also seemed to perspire more than normal. After 3 sets of leg presses I was soaked in sweat. I understand this could easily be me just paying more attention to my body now that I'm taking Superdrol, but I thought I'd comment on it anyways.

My next workout is Monday. Chest, shoulders and triceps. We'll see if I've had Superdrol in my system long enough by then to notice anything.

I plan on doing daily entries even on non-workout days. If anyone has any advice on what do to about the knee soreness I'm experiencing, diet or anything else for that matter I would really appreciate it.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
. I also seemed to perspire more than normal. After 3 sets of leg presses I was soaked in sweat.
The SD could be raising your blood pressure, and the sweating is a possible side effect. You might check BP.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First Off your diet is ok, but needs refinement.

You need at least 40-50 grams of protein per meal, you need way more healthy fats(i would fo for at least 10 grams in one meal) remember the other time you dont take healthy fats is the postraining meal. and carbs well thats up to you to fugire out with what your goal are.

ok onto your training....Dont train too long ..but not too short...it may work for you but when i train i do squats or front squats ..alternating alot then leg press, then stiff leg deads, then hamdstring curls. switch the training up..put in lunges, leg extentions, etc

i would also train calves seperatley first thing and not at the end of a training session and treat your calves like any other bodypart

oh and another SECRET for you guys ....drink a protein shake 4 hours after you fall alseep...set the alarm clock, have protein powder and a mixer and water in seperate cups, mix , drink go back to sleep...im telling you you will gain so much muscle its incredible.

and and especially if your on a aas cycle or any anabolic cycle , perfect anything to a T

Well it's day 1. Here's my log for today.

Weight: 83.9kg (184.6lbs)

Diet

Meal 1
2 egg whites and 1 whole egg.
2 pieces of whole wheat bread w/ fresh fruit preserves.
Water
1 Opti-Men Multivitamin

Meal 2
Bread
Fresh Orange Juice
Water

10mg Superdrol (1 hour pre-workout)

Meal 3
2 servings ON Whey Protein
Fresh Apple Juice

Meal 4
Beef Steak
Potatoes
Rye Bread
Water

Meal 5
PB&J on whole wheat bread.
Peaches
Water

Meal 6
1 Opti-Men Multivitamin

Training

Leg Press

Warm-up Sets
85kg x 12
110kg x 10
170kg x 6
215kg x 3
250kg x 1
(2 minute rest between warm-up sets)

Work Sets
250kg (550lbs) x 10
250kg x 6
250kg x 8*
(3 minute rest between sets. *4 minutes before last set)

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts
65kg (143lbs) x 10
65kg x 8
65kg x 8
(3 minute rest)

Seated Calf Raises
65kg (143lbs) x 15
65kg x 12
65kg x 11
(3 minute rest)

My strength with leg presses has gone up dramatically the last few weeks and my knees don't seem to appreciate my success. They have been sore lately. I think I may have to start icing them. I know I can go up with weight more, but I'm reluctant to do this. With 250kg (550lbs) my knees literally popped when I first pushed the weight up. The same sound you would get from cracking the knuckles of your fingers. I may have to lower the weight for leg press and increase the reps. I don't want to risk injury. We'll see how it feels next week.

I'm not sure if this is normal or possibly even all in my head, but about 15-20 minutes after taking Superdrol today I felt a little strange... I'm not sure how to describe it at all. It just felt like I was on... something. I also seemed to perspire more than normal. After 3 sets of leg presses I was soaked in sweat. I understand this could easily be me just paying more attention to my body now that I'm taking Superdrol, but I thought I'd comment on it anyways.

My next workout is Monday. Chest, shoulders and triceps. We'll see if I've had Superdrol in my system long enough by then to notice anything.

I plan on doing daily entries even on non-workout days. If anyone has any advice on what do to about the knee soreness I'm experiencing, diet or anything else for that matter I would really appreciate it.

misconstrued

Awards
The SD could be raising your blood pressure, and the sweating is a possible side effect. You might check BP.
After taking SD again today I think this might be the case. Hawthorn Berry is en route. I will try to get my BP checked out this weekend. Is this sort of thing something that will lessen after a few days? I definitely notice something the first hour after taking SD, but it seems to normalize throughout the day.

I've been reading a lot of rave reviews about Cissus RX. I am thinking about using that to help with the knee pain I'm experiencing. Is this safe to take while on Superdrol?

misconstrued

Awards
You need at least 40-50 grams of protein per meal, you need way more healthy fats(i would fo for at least 10 grams in one meal)...
I will try to bump up the protein. I've got ALA and CLA I can throw into the mix. Anyone have any suggestions for dosages? I'm already using Fish Oil. I will start adding Olive Oil to my protein shakes too. 10 grams per meal seems like an awful lot.

ok onto your training....Dont train too long ..but not too short...it may work for you but when i train i do squats or front squats ..alternating alot then leg press, then stiff leg deads, then hamdstring curls. switch the training up..put in lunges, leg extentions, etc
I plan on changing things up some with my lower body workouts. I think I might go really high with the reps for my next workout. Maybe 15-20 reps. We'll see how my knees feel.

i would also train calves seperatley first thing and not at the end of a training session and treat your calves like any other bodypart
I do train them like I do anything else. I don't slack on calves. I do tend to do more reps than other body parts, but they are very intense and I'm pleased with the results so far. Genetically my lower body has always been disproportionately stronger and more muscular than my upper body. I'm cursed with weak shoulders. I'll go into more detail about that sooner or later...

oh and another SECRET for you guys ....drink a protein shake 4 hours after you fall alseep...set the alarm clock, have protein powder and a mixer and water in seperate cups, mix , drink go back to sleep...im telling you you will gain so much muscle its incredible.
That's why I used Micellar Matrix before bed and not normal whey. It's a sustained released.

Thanks for the feedback.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I'm very lean. 185lbs (84.2kg) and 6'5 (195cm).
I wouldn't describe this as "lean" so much as "skinny" as heck. Dude, not to be a jerk, but supplements aren't going to be the most important thing for you right now. You just need to EAT. Make carbs your best friend, and learn where all the buffets are in your town. Eat like it's going out of style tomorrow and you'll gain, I promise. Good thing for you is you probably have a FAST metabolism and you probably won't have to worry about gaining a lot of fat. Whatever you do gain will be muscle and look awesome.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Rhyalus- I think I missed something. Why taper LX?
Hi - I just asked about this again in the Lean Extreme Q&A thread.

They said it is ok to do this, but not mandatory.

I probably won't taper, then - especially if I am considering using LXT while off cycle, in general.

Regards,
R

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flax oil is an option...do not take fish oil before you train,,,it slows down absortion

To build Mass go heavy...a good plan is max-ot(4-6 reps every working set)

Do you really beleive the slow protein claims...at the most the casein stays 4 hours in the system...dont beleive that it stays 7 hours of slow released time cause its bs.

I will try to bump up the protein. I've got ALA and CLA I can throw into the mix. Anyone have any suggestions for dosages? I'm already using Fish Oil. I will start adding Olive Oil to my protein shakes too. 10 grams per meal seems like an awful lot.

I plan on changing things up some with my lower body workouts. I think I might go really high with the reps for my next workout. Maybe 15-20 reps. We'll see how my knees feel.

I do train them like I do anything else. I don't slack on calves. I do tend to do more reps than other body parts, but they are very intense and I'm pleased with the results so far. Genetically my lower body has always been disproportionately stronger and more muscular than my upper body. I'm cursed with weak shoulders. I'll go into more detail about that sooner or later...

That's why I used Micellar Matrix before bed and not normal whey. It's a sustained released.

Do you really beleive the slow protein claims...at the most the casein stays 4 hours in the system...dont beleive that it stays 7 hours of slow released time cause its bs.

Thanks for the feedback.
Your welcome

misconstrued

Awards
Day 2

Day 2

I weigh myself in the gym so my weight will only be updated Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.

Diet

Meal 1
Oatmeal w/ honey
Peaches
Water
1 Opti-Men Multivitamin
10mg Superdrol

Meal 2
Fresh Orange Juice
Water

Meal 3
1 serving ON Whey Protein w/ H20 & Olive Oil (23g Protein)
6 Oats/Fiber/Woodchips Cookie thing

Meal 4
Tepan Steak
2 portions of rice
Water

Meal 5
Apricots
2 Oats/Fiber/Woodchips Cookie thing
Water

Meal 6
1 Opti-Men Multivitamin
1 Oats/Fiber/Woodchips Cookie thing

Training

I did abs today at home. A combination of Lying Leg Thrusts and crunches.

I seemed to notice more of a pump in my stomach today than normal. My knees were still sore today. I have a week until I workout legs again. We'll see how they feel by then. For the first hour and a half or so after taking Superdrol I felt kind of weird. Yesterday I wasn't sure if it wasn't just all in my head. It's definitely not.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 2

I weigh myself in the gym so my weight will only be updated Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
So basically what you're telling us is to completely ignore the accuracy of your weight, right? Do the shorts you're wearing today weigh .4 more pounds then the ones you wore the other day? Did you drink more water by the time you got to the gym today? Different food intake? It all adds up to dramatic fluctuations.

Buy yourself a good scale that measures to the nearest .2 pounds and weigh yourself first thing in the morning, before you've eaten anything, after you've gone to the bathroom, completely naked. That's the only way you're going to get accurate results from day to day.

Oh, and about your knee pain. Simple solution. STOP doing leg presses, and START squatting correctly! Look up some powerlifting advice on the net on how to squat correctly. (correct squats actually cause less tension buildup in the knees).

Your diet- you say "calories: no idea", "Carbs: no idea". What you should also say is "Gains and credibility of how this cycle is affecting my body: no idea". You need to pay ALOT more attention to details sir. Go to Fitday.com and take one of your days of food and input it all and add it all up. Be prepared, it's going to take you a few hours. THEN you will have an idea of what you're eating. You'll probably be SHOCKED that it's no where near to what you *thought* you where getting.

I'm really not trying to be a dick here man, it's just that without things being "constant", there's WAYYY too much variability for my tastes. Be precise and be rewarded. :)

Edit- *very* good suggestion about setting the alarm clock for the middle of the night and slamming down a protein shake. I do it, and it made a VERY significant difference in my recovery and work output in the gym once I started!

misconstrued

Awards
So basically what you're telling us is to completely ignore the accuracy of your weight, right? Do the shorts you're wearing today weigh .4 more pounds then the ones you wore the other day? Did you drink more water by the time you got to the gym today? Different food intake? It all adds up to dramatic fluctuations.
Point taken. Unfortunately I don't have a WalMart around the corner I can run to and get a scale. I'll have to ask around and see where I can get one. I'm far far from home ;)

Oh, and about your knee pain. Simple solution. STOP doing leg presses, and START squatting correctly! Look up some powerlifting advice on the net on how to squat correctly. (correct squats actually cause less tension buildup in the knees).
I've never had much luck at all with squats. I've worked with very good professional trainers in the past on my form and was never able to keep my balance well enough to maintain proper form. I could use a Smith Machine for squats. I know it's not as good as the real thing, but is it better than leg presses in your opinion?

Go to Fitday.com and take one of your days of food and input it all and add it all up. Be prepared, it's going to take you a few hours. THEN you will have an idea of what you're eating. You'll probably be SHOCKED that it's no where near to what you *thought* you where getting.
I've never heard of this site before. I'll go there and do it. Thanks for the tip.

I'm really not trying to be a dick here man, it's just that without things being "constant", there's WAYYY too much variability for my tastes. Be precise and be rewarded. :)
I'll try to get my cycle up to par with your tastes ;)

Thanks for the advice.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I will try to get my BP checked out this weekend. Is this sort of thing something that will lessen after a few days?
It will go down after your cycle.

Hi - I just asked about this(tapering Lean Xtreme)

I know there's nothing wrong with doing this, but I don't see any benefit at all.

The response on the Q&A thread says this too. "LX does not block anything, other than the release the hormone responsible for stimulating cortisol. If you suddenly stop, it'll just return to stimulating cortisol as usual. But, if it makes you feel better, then you can taper."

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Hi - I just asked about this again in the Lean Extreme Q&A thread.

I probably won't taper, then - especially if I am considering using LXT while off cycle, in general.

Regards,
R
so what are your dosages going to look like? 3 caps per day? 1 M, 1 A, 1 N?

misconstrued

Awards
Day 3

Today was an off day. My blood pressure has definitely gone up. I'm going to see a doctor in the next day or so to have it checked. I wish they had those self service BP machines here like they do in the US. I've noticed the increase in BP all day. It was most noticeable about an hour ago when I laid down for a few minutes while on the phone and then got up quickly. Seeing stars is normal, but blackness closing in around me was a little startling. I was still on the phone while it happened and even told the person on the phone what was happening as it happened. I really hope I'm not the first one to have a heart attack from Superdrol ;)

Food was rough today. I am so full that the thought of food makes me want to vomit. I'm way under the calories I need too. I really hope that Superdrol increases my appetite. Here is the breakdown for today according to FitDay.com:

Calories: 2944
Fat: 80
Carbs: 358
Protein: 241

Thanks for telling me about this site RedSwan78.

Does anyone have any suggestions for calorie dense food I can eat?

Tomorrow I'm going to take Superdrol about 1.5-2 hours before I workout because it seriously makes me feel nauseous immediately after I take it.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
so what are your dosages going to look like? 3 caps per day? 1 M, 1 A, 1 N?
2 when I wake up, 1 four hours later and then 1 before I go to bed, as long as it does not affect my sleep for some odd reason.

The first two doses supposedly coincide with natural cortisol spikes.

I'll take 200mg in the first week when cortisol is at it's worst, but then I'll settle on 3 caps total per day from week 2 on.

Regards,
R

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
how many bottles do you have? at that rate its not going to last you long. but ill end up doing the same thing. are you taking this during PCT or just on its own?

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
your carbs dont look bad, you could maybe add about 50 more. But your protien should be at least another 100 grams. Nothing but a couple more protein shakes cant handle. I know that it is awfully hard to pound down all of that food but you will get use to it. If you space it all out in seven to eight meals a day(if you have time)you should be fine and your appetite should speed up. It took me some time to get use to all of that food too, but I started at the same weight as you are and now ive hit 230. So I know you can do it. Remember to feed the machine!

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
On the note of nutrient ratios... I actually didn't eat all THAT much protein on my cycle and managed a 12 pound gain, and as of today on the first day of my 3rd week of PCT I still have all 12 pounds (been fluctuating between 10-12 pounds throughout PCT).

I probably got 200-300 grams a day max. Most of my other calories were complex carbs, and not too horribly many from fat besides the 8 grams of fish oil I took down a day (and still am taking during PCT). My calorie totals were 3000 - 3500 a day on cycle and about 2800 - 3200 a day on PCT.

misconstrued

Awards
Day 4

I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and saw a huge whitehead on my face near my nose. I guess that's a sign that something is working.

Today was the best workout I've had in years. I felt very strong and had way more endurance. I added 11lbs to both decline and flat bench and 5.5lbs to shoulder presses. I also did an extra set of decline bench presses and shoulder presses. Usually I have some slight shoulder pain at the very least when I workout my chest and shoulders, but today I had none. I have very weak shoulders. I can literally, at will, pop the ball out of the socket. My grandmother can do the same thing as can many members of my family. It's genetic. I have to be pretty careful when working out my shoulders, chest and back. I can't even throw a baseball or football without it causing a great deal of pain in my shoulder.

As for side effects I still felt nauseous after taking the Superdrol, but it was not as bad as it was the first 3 days. I haven't noticed the side effects from my (possible) increased blood pressure nearly as much today as I did the previous 3 days.

I was able to increase protein today, but I still don't have enough carbs or calories.

Here's the count for today:

Calories: 2719
Fat: 54
Carbs: 274
Protein: 300

I may try to cram down a sandwich before bed. If I do I'll update these numbers. Eating really is the hardest part of this whole cycle so far. Oh, I got a scale yesterday and I weighed myself this morning as per RedSwan78's instructions. 82.4kg... yeah, 181lbs... depressing. If I can get up to 190lbs I'll be very pleased. 195lbs and I'll be thrilled.

**Update**

Calories: 3090
Fat: 72
Carbs: 315
Protein: 317

(i did cram down the sandwich)

misconstrued

Awards
your carbs dont look bad, you could maybe add about 50 more. But your protien should be at least another 100 grams. Nothing but a couple more protein shakes cant handle. I know that it is awfully hard to pound down all of that food but you will get use to it. If you space it all out in seven to eight meals a day(if you have time)you should be fine and your appetite should speed up. It took me some time to get use to all of that food too, but I started at the same weight as you are and now ive hit 230. So I know you can do it. Remember to feed the machine!
Thanks for the encouragement. I am trying to cram down a little more food every day. I've been drinking down protein shakes anytime I feel like I have a little room in my stomach. I never thought eating would be this difficult.

misconstrued

Awards
On the note of nutrient ratios... I actually didn't eat all THAT much protein on my cycle and managed a 12 pound gain, and as of today on the first day of my 3rd week of PCT I still have all 12 pounds (been fluctuating between 10-12 pounds throughout PCT).

I probably got 200-300 grams a day max. Most of my other calories were complex carbs, and not too horribly many from fat besides the 8 grams of fish oil I took down a day (and still am taking during PCT). My calorie totals were 3000 - 3500 a day on cycle and about 2800 - 3200 a day on PCT.
Did you notice any inrease in appetite while on Superdrol?

misconstrued

Awards
Day 5

Off day.

Weight: 83.4kg (183.48lbs)
Start Weight: 82.4kg (181.28lbs)

Calories: 2636
Fat: 71
Carbs: 261
Protein: 257

I've gained over 2lbs since yesterday. I have been weighing myself in the mornings, at home, immediately after waking and using the bathroom and with no clothes so I think it's very accurate.

I haven't noticed the agression I started to get with S1+. In fact I think I feel even more relaxed. I definitely feel more confident. The only negative side effects so far has been blood pressure and nausea immediately after taking the pill though that has improved each day that goes by and I can't confirm anything specific about my blood pressure since I haven't been able to get it checked yet. It is also less of a problem as each day goes by. My libido is relatively unchanged. No shrinkage to report. Strength and endurance are both already way up and I'm definitely noticeably bigger.

I look forward to tomorrow's workout.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey man,

Glad to hear you got a scale! :) It's really a great tool for seeing what kind of changes your daily activity and food intake plays on your body!

How are you doing when you wake up in the morning? Do you have a *starving* feeling for food? If so, I REALLY recomend making a protein drink and sticking it in the fridge and waking up in the middle of the night to slam it down. Made a *huge* difference for me! I went from being ravenously hungry when I woke up, to just my normal "ok, I'm ready to eat" feeling. :D (I wake up, take a piss, then slam the shake down and go right back to bed.)

Glad to see you are tracking your food as well. :)

About squats, **** the smith machine man. I recomend trying out Box Squats. If you have any balance problems, this should help! Here's how to do them:

Does your gym have those "cardio steps" with the "risers"..? (usually they are pink risers with a green "step" you place on top). Use these, and stick about 4-6 risers underneath the step, just depends on how tall or short you are. What you want, is that when you sit down on the step, your legs are parallel, or just below parallel. Now, set this up in the squat rack, right in the middle. You'll unrack the weight, use a wide stance and kind of straddle the box. Then, you'll squat down and SIT DOWN on the box. Keep tight but relax your hip flexors and ass, pause for 1 second on the box. Then, from that position, squat back up. :) They're harder than regular squats, but since you aren't doing squats now, you don't really have anything to compare them with. Try it a few times warming up with just the bar (about 8 reps), throw #25 or #20 on each side and do like 5 reps, throw a bit more weight on there and bust out 3 reps, then just keep adding weight gradually and do 2 reps untill you get to a weight that you feel comfortable doing your set with. These rock, I LOVE them! Have fun! :)

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Can I get an AMEN!!! brotha for box squats. I love em. The way I do them now is to grab a flat bench, like the kind always near the dumbells and set it near the squat rack. I do front squats so its a little different, but I just come down to a sitting position so my ass touches the bench, then explode up. Sometimes Ill switch it up and make myself sit on the bench for a second and then explode up. I only do front squats anymore cause they are safer and harder, plus Im just used to the way the feel and you cant cheat to much on them or you'll drop the weight off your shoulders. Best of luck.

misconstrued

Awards
Can I get an AMEN!!! brotha for box squats. I love em. The way I do them now is to grab a flat bench, like the kind always near the dumbells and set it near the squat rack. I do front squats so its a little different, but I just come down to a sitting position so my ass touches the bench, then explode up. Sometimes Ill switch it up and make myself sit on the bench for a second and then explode up. I only do front squats anymore cause they are safer and harder, plus Im just used to the way the feel and you cant cheat to much on them or you'll drop the weight off your shoulders. Best of luck.
Do you use a clean grip or do you cross your arms? I was under the impression box squats were bad for your back, but I just did some searching on Google and everything I found is overwhelmingly positive.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Do you use a clean grip or do you cross your arms? I was under the impression box squats were bad for your back, but I just did some searching on Google and everything I found is overwhelmingly positive.
Well actually I use straps, but probably not like what your thinkin. I take the straps apart so they are just one straight peice of fabric. Then I lay them over the bar so they are just hanging there with the loop end in the back and the regular end hanging in the front. I position them so that they right between the bar and my shoulder dimple when Im squatting. Then I grip the two hanging ends together with each hand and flip them up in the air, almost like your going to lift the bar off the rack without your shoulders touching. Then you position you body where is it supposed to be and lift off with your shoulders and stabalizing with the sraps that the bar is being cradled by. I learned this when I was working out in our varsity room, its how the strenght and conditioning coach at my school recommends and I like it alot more that using a clean grip because it takes the pressure off your wrist, espcecially when going over 225 for reps. Hope that helps, if you are unclear about it, I can try and explain it again later, but Im not very good at explaining things in writing.

misconstrued

Awards
Hey man,
Glad to hear you got a scale! :) It's really a great tool for seeing what kind of changes your daily activity and food intake plays on your body!

How are you doing when you wake up in the morning? Do you have a *starving* feeling for food?
I haven't woken up hungry once since I started my cycle. If I start to I will definitely give it a try.

Glad to see you are tracking your food as well. :)
That site is great! Thanks again for showing me it. I'm using it every day now. It's been very helpful.

About squats, **** the smith machine man. I recomend trying out Box Squats. If you have any balance problems, this should help! Here's how to do them:..
I'm going to give this a try when I workout legs Saturday. Thanks!

misconstrued

Awards
Day 6

GREAT workout today! I was up 22lbs with machine rows. Felt incredibly strong and my endurance was fantastic. I also didn't get nauseous at all today after taking Superdrol. I also didn't notice any high blood pressure related symptoms today.

Weight: 83.2kg (183.04lbs)

Calories: 3223
Fat: 78
Carbs: 388
Protein: 285

misconstrued

Awards
Day 7

Weight: 84kg (184.8lbs)

Off Day

(see below)

misconstrued

Awards
Day 8

I spent the last 2 days in the countryside. My diet went to hell. I barely ate anything and was in the boiling sun all day each day. It's a holiday here (Mid-summer) so the country shuts down and everyone goes to the countryside, boils in old fashion saunas, gets drunk, parties all night around a huge bonfire and ultimately falls asleep somewhere outside. I don't drink alcohol at all (never even tasted it) so I basically chugged water for 2 days and ate a few sandwiches. I just weighed myself when I got home and was AMAZED to see I was up to 186.56lbs. I'm not really counting this as an official weigh in though. I'll do that tomorrow morning. Oh, I took Superdrol this morning with pretty much an empty stomach and didn't experience any nausea. I'm not noticing any negative symptoms at all except that I just noticed a little shrinkage. That's par for the course though so I'm not concerned. Tomorrow will be box squats...

misconstrued

Awards
Day 9

Weight: 84kg (184.5lbs)

Calories: 4643
Fat: 81
Carbs: 700
Protein: 315

Well, I have a new favorite leg exercise now. Box squats are one hell of a workout! Fantastic workout today and absolutely ZERO knee pain! Thanks RedSwan and others for telling me about them!

Today was probably the first day I got my diet pretty much spot on.

I have tomorrow off and then Monday I hit chest, triceps and shoulders again.

People have begun to comment to me about how much weight I've put on. In the last 4 weeks I've put on over about 11 pounds. I'm hoping to get to 195lbs this cycle. If I can break 200 it would be fantastic!

misconstrued

Awards
Day 10

Off Day

Weight: 83.8kg (184.36lbs)
Start Weight: 82.4kg (181.28lbs)*

Calories: 3447
Fat: 72
Carbs: 484
Protein: 241

*My weight Day 4 of my cycle

misconstrued

Awards
Gyno...

Update:

(gyno?)

So I bumped up Superdrol to 20mg per day (in divided doses) at the 2 week mark. I was very seriously thinking about going 6 weeks instead of just 4 because I wasn't experiencing any real noticeable side effects and was getting good results. That was until yesterday when I noticed my right nipple seemed to be sticking out a little more than normal.... I noticed what seemed to be a small about of tissue build up behind the nipple. I thought I might be imagining it so I went to sleep. Before bed I used some EForm (anti-estrogen). When I woke up the next morning I noticed some slight itching around the nipple so I ended my cycle today and started Rebound XT and Lean Extreme. I'm taking 100mg of Rebound XT per day for week one and then 75mg for week 2. That's the plan anyways. I had a friend who did a cycle of Superdrol and said he started to get Gyno. I called him yesterday and he said his nipples were literally pointing to his elbows, but after 4 weeks on 6oxo everything was back to normal. My 4 week cycle would have come to an end Friday.

More later...

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
You should have Nolva on hand.

While my PCT will be planned without it, I will have it on hand, and depending on how things go, I may change my mind and do the PCT with Nolva and RXT.

Don't play with gyno....you will need medical attention that you might not want, so hit it hard, NOW.

Regards,
R

misconstrued

Awards
This is hilarious. I'm living in Eastern Europe. The pharmacies here are almost all open 24/7. I just walked in to one and handed the woman a piece of paper that I wrote, "Taxoxifen Citrate" on and she comes back with a 30 count box of 20mg tabs. No prescription needed. No questions asked. How much did it cost? $5 ;) (seriously)

Does anyone have any suggestions about taking this with Rebound? Should I stop the RXT? I've taken 100mg today.