Test e with hgh

Offeshoreva

Awards
So My friend is following a program my coach has him on, He cycled 8ui of hgh every three days for a total of 5 pins. After a month off the hgh He just started his first ever cycle of test e. Coach wantes him to do .5 mL once a week for a total of 3 weeks of test e. He has a lot of hgh left over and asked if he should get back on it. He only has two months before he will not be able to use anything because of his job. Anyone have any helpful thoughts or suggestions to best utilize what he has? I did not have much to tell him because I have little experience

Chasingtails

Awards
I admittedly know little to nothing about hgh. I do, however, know that three weeks on test e isn’t going to do much of anything

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
.5ml of enanthate for 3 weeks LMFAO. This coach sounds like an idiot bro. Tell your friend to find a new coach who doesn’t make his clients **** with their hormones; especially in the case that the coach has no ****ing clue about the **** he’s putting your friend on.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So My friend is following a program my coach has him on, He cycled 8ui of hgh every three days for a total of 5 pins. After a month off the hgh He just started his first ever cycle of test e. Coach wantes him to do .5 mL once a week for a total of 3 weeks of test e. He has a lot of hgh left over and asked if he should get back on it. He only has two months before he will not be able to use anything because of his job. Anyone have any helpful thoughts or suggestions to best utilize what he has? I did not have much to tell him because I have little experience
Tell your friend to go off of anything. It's all messed up.

Offeshoreva

Awards
. . . Yeah pretty upset with it. What's your suggestion being he's already got the stuff

Chasingtails

Awards
If using the test e solo, I’d say that 400-500mg/week for a minimum of 10 (but preferably 12-15) weeks. I don’t know the concentration of what he has, but half a ml just isn’t going to cut it

What kind of dumbass coach does **** like this?!?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Coach?
3 weeks of test?
Hgh every 3 days?
I'm so confused, or better yet this "Coach" is confused

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coach?
3 weeks of test?
Hgh every 3 days?
I'm so confused, or better yet this "Coach" is confused
I thought it was a little suspicious making sure everyone understood it was (he) after each sentence :)