Test flu and actually being sick..

uns

Awards
So I was prescribed TRT a week ago. 6 days ago I had my first injection of 200mg test cyp. THat night I had night sweats, slight fever, shaking etc. It cleared up by morning and felt fine after that day. Tomorrow is my injection day. Funny thing is my roommate just got sick with a fever, sore throat etc. If I catch what he has and do my second injection and I some how get test flu + on top of normal sickness am I gonna make it? If I do get sick should I just delay it and wait a few days to inject. Also can test flu com back every time ive been worried about it tbh.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why don’t you just ask your doctor? It makes no sense to ask us when tomorrow you’re seeing him to get your injection. Ask him!

uns

Awards
Why don’t you just ask your doctor? It makes no sense to ask us when tomorrow you’re seeing him to get your injection. Ask him!
I have my vials here. I do my own injections I could call him

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why wouldn’t you have called him immediately to report the adverse side effects? I’m also equally confused as to why you aren’t splitting up the dosage to take twice weekly if you’re giving yourself the injection.

uns

Awards
Why wouldn’t you have called him immediately to report the adverse side effects? I’m also equally confused as to why you aren’t splitting up the dosage to take twice weekly if you’re giving yourself the injection.
Office was closed until today due to hollidays. Also it cleared up and because I was prescribed it once a week. I just called and going in in 2 hours

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was prescribed TRT a week ago. 6 days ago I had my first injection of 200mg test cyp. THat night I had night sweats, slight fever, shaking etc. It cleared up by morning and felt fine after that day. Tomorrow is my injection day. Funny thing is my roommate just got sick with a fever, sore throat etc. If I catch what he has and do my second injection and I some how get test flu + on top of normal sickness am I gonna make it? If I do get sick should I just delay it and wait a few days to inject. Also can test flu com back every time ive been worried about it tbh.
No you probably won't make it... If you catch a flu on top of the test flu death is imminent.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Office was closed until today due to hollidays. Also it cleared up and because I was prescribed it once a week. I just called and going in in 2 hours
Ask him if you can do biweekly injections

uns

Awards
No you probably won't make it... If you catch a flu on top of the test flu death is imminent.
lol i was kidding about being ded but i was really wondering if there is a consequence to that.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any reason why I should?
Reduce the risk of side effects and systemic overload. Most guys who use synthetic test do biweekly injections. If you decide not to that’s fine but you might get test flu again. Can’t guarantee you won’t. 2 injections per week also means more stable blood levels

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New thread but old post...I smell a troll under that bridge

uns

Awards
Reduce the risk of side effects and systemic overload. Most guys who use synthetic test do biweekly injections. If you decide not to that’s fine but you might get test flu again. Can’t guarantee you won’t. 2 injections per week also means more stable blood levels
True ima ask him when I go in today. Im also going to be starting HCG soon and apparently you have to inject that like every 2 days or every other day or something. SO injecting my self 5-6x a week seems alot

New thread but old post...I smell a troll under that bridge
how tf is this a troll post when im actually wanting to get some answers. Ive noticed on these forums and others that any thread that asks questions is considered a troll. Fk off

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is whats called Majoring in the Minors. People get sick all the time, whether they are on trt, work in a hospital, or fighting in a war zone. Try have some perspective on your problems.

uns

Awards
This is whats called Majoring in the Minors. People get sick all the time, whether they are on trt, work in a hospital, or fighting in a war zone. Try have some perspective on your problems.
True is there any point going to the dr to talk about the test flu then. I can cancel

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True is there any point going to the dr to talk about the test flu then. I can cancel
Up to you. If talking to him will make you feel better, why not? But, you typically will not get "test flu" after every inj.

uns

Awards
Up to you. If talking to him will make you feel better, why not? But, you typically will not get "test flu" after every inj.
Well its not whether or not it will make me feel better i just want to confirm if doing it while sick combined with test flu may cause serious problems for me. But if i wont get test flu again I will cancel. I really dont want to drive 30 minutes tbh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So dont ask him to do 2x injections? Keep at the same?
Aren't you injecting yourself? You can do what u want. I'm referring strictly to hormone levels by the frequency. I have never got sick from gear so I can't speak on whatever the hell you guys refer to as test flu

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I were you I wouldn't change anything and just do what your doc says for a while till you find out if it's working, stop worrying about little details like this for now. And go drink a coffee

Reactions: Nac

uns

Awards
If I were you I wouldn't change anything and just do what your doc says for a while till you find out if it's working, stop worrying about little details like this for now. And go drink a coffee
K true. I will cancel it. Thanks

btw ive already noticed huge changes in mood and already increase in libido etc. Even strength in gym has gone up. Is suppose to work this fast? Like im really blown away

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In one week? No I would not notice anything that fast. Could be in your head but if u feel better and performance is better then who cares. Stop worrying and let nature take it's course