Lg sciences bulking andro kit

Cbiggie

Cbiggie

Awards
Hi I'm 17 years old about 170lbs and have been working out for 2 years now and I was considering taking this andro bulking kit by LG Science and it has M1D andro, 4-andro, 1-andro, and a pct. Should I take it if I'm looking to put on lots of muscle mass?

Cbiggie

Cbiggie

Awards
Sorry for posting this 3 times my phone froze lol

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You're way too young to consider playing with PHs. You have plenty of solid growth years ahead of you.

Chasingtails

Awards
^^^what he said. With regard to the specifics of those products, they’re a complete waste of money. They’re underdosed and I believe you’d need at least 2 kits to have a worthwhile cycle.

Eat a lot, train hard, and enjoy your youth while you can.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
yep way to young buddy...also that kit isnt going to pack on much muscle..Very mild stack , plus the " pct" included in that kit isnt recommended by it self.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont f*CK with any PH until you are at least 21. stick with creatine, glutamine. hmb ( 3 grams per day to work) and maybe laxogenin

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup yup yup; as everyone else said, you’re too young to mess with your hormones. If you want something to experiment with for now without any negative side effects, maybe look into mk677 and arachidonic acid.

Musclemayham

Awards
Not the best idea. I took dmz and msten as my first cycle when I was 16 with a "pct", I was shutdown for months and never felt the same. But if you decide to go through with it please ask for help on here for the right pct too use.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ all this . Train and eat like it’s nobody’s business. If you have to add something stick with Natty products like folli 2 or ep1logue. They will be more than enough.