Lgd + epistane??

kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can you stack lgd and epistane? Any experiences?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, but I’d try and run one or the other solo first (preferably epistane solo then you could experiment with adding lgd) But I’d honestly much rather spend the money on a test base instead.

kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive done over 5 solo epistane runs
Im using stanodrol with lgd atm. Not test but it seems to be doing the job.
Feel like i could add something more

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive done over 5 solo epistane runs
Im using stanodrol with lgd atm. Not test but it seems to be doing the job.
Feel like i could add something more
It wouldn’t hurt to add lgd with your experience imo. I’m guessing you’d also be running a test base with the two. Im on epistane for my second time right now but prior to this cycle i was on 150mg test cyp for trt for about 8 weeks and my script was pulled, so the lethargy im experiencing right now is hell lmao

kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It wouldn’t hurt to add lgd with your experience imo. I’m guessing you’d also be running a test base with the two. Im on epistane for my second time right now but prior to this cycle i was on 150mg test cyp for trt for about 8 weeks and my script was pulled, so the lethargy im experiencing right now is hell lmao
Yeah man i ve done over 15 ph cycles in the past. One aas.

Since i started adding test base (stanodrol, epiandro etc) its like day and night.
I used to get crazy lethargy and very low libido.
Now i wouldnt run any phs or sarms without some kind of test base

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
What is the best test base to run with LGD? Will 4-Andro suffice/ counter lethargy? If not what else is good to look at?

kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im on week 7 of this cycle:
1-2 lgd 4mg 2-12 lgd 8mg
1-2 mk677 10mg. 2-12 mk677 20mg
1-2 stanodrol 200mg 2-12 stanodrol 400mg

Adding epistane or smth next week.
Stanodrol seems like its enough. As u can see my doses of it are small. I was away forgot yo take stanodrol for 36 hours felt like death. When i take it lethargy is minimum.
So far gained 6 kg and all ny lifts went up quite a bit. Good cycle feeling pumped 24/7

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Yeah why not?
Your running a test base or something? Without a test base your libido could really be facked up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With some ppl there's nothing that makes them feel good on lgd, from what ive seen, I didn't have that issue too bad but lots of ppl seems to.