Adex or Aromasin for PCT instead of Nolva/Clom?

rdutton2

Awards
Hey fellas,

So I was curious what everyone’s take on ditching Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT and replacing it with an AI like Adex and Aromasin? I’ve heard of people using just 1 AI for PCT to avoid the harsh emotional sides of the SERMs. What is the science behind this? Do you think something like Adex would suffice for something like a 12 week Test only cycle? Would I experience less emotional sides during PCT than I did when I used clomid and nolvadex?

Thanks boys.

Kasper710

Awards
If you handle to see your balls not growing after months and you lose all your gains and can’t even jerk or fuk then you’ll be ok you’ll recover , IN A YEAR

Kasper710

Awards
If you handle to see your balls not growing after months and you lose all your gains and can’t even jrk or fuk then you’ll be ok you’ll recover , IN A YEAR

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't Adex an AI? Pretty sure you're still going to need a SERM during pct. I could see Adex during your a test cycle, and maybe a low dose after your pct.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was curious what everyone’s take on ditching Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT and replacing it with an AI like Adex and Aromasin? I’ve heard of people using just 1 AI for PCT to avoid the harsh emotional sides of the SERMs. What is the science behind this? Do you think something like Adex would suffice for something like a 12 week Test only cycle? Would I experience less emotional sides during PCT than I did when I used clomid and nolvadex
No! You need both as they both serve different purposes.
You need a Pharma grade SERM for a proper PCT and you need to have Aromasin on hand just incase and to avoid estro rebound.
The SERM is to get your natural endocrine systems going again and the AI is to reduce and stop the estrogenic side effects.