Androtest, Nanodrol, 1-Andro stack questions

hawkfan9

Awards
Hello everyone,

I am looking to do a 12 week cycle combining Androtest (original 4-AD), Nanodrol, and 1-andro. I was hoping to get some comments on the stack and if I should add or tweak anything. I was also considering adding epi-andro? Also, do you think Clomid and Nolva are both necessary?

My planned stack:

Androtest: 500mg x 10 weeks
1-andro: 330mg x 10 weeks
Nanodrol: 15mg x 4 weeks (last 4 weeks of 10 week cycle)
Aromasin: 12.5mg eod for 10 weeks
inhibit-p: 2 cap daily
fish oil, taurine

PCT:
clomid: 50/50/25/25
nolva: 20/20/10/10
Inhibit-p: 2 caps daily
fish oil, taurine, creatine

I also take 25mg mk-677 5 days on-2days off.

Thanks in advance!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just pin some test if you want to run a 12 week cycle imo

hawkfan9

Awards
I've considered pinning, but I am not a fan of needles and I am worried I would waste all of the test I bought. So, that said, I realize pinning would be easier, and possibly healthier, but I would really appreciate comments/feedback on the stack that I am considering.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello everyone,

I am looking to do a 12 week cycle combining Androtest (original 4-AD), Nanodrol, and 1-andro. I was hoping to get some comments on the stack and if I should add or tweak anything. I was also considering adding epi-andro? Also, do you think Clomid and Nolva are both necessary?

Also, I read that Androtest (one-step 4-AD) converts to testosterone at about 15%, so my 500mg/day should be somewhat equivalent to 500mg test/week.

My planned stack:

Androtest: 500mg x 10 weeks
1-andro: 330mg x 10 weeks
Nanodrol: 15mg x 4 weeks (last 4 weeks of 10 week cycle)
Aromasin: 12.5mg eod for 10 weeks
inhibit-p: 2 cap daily
fish oil, taurine

PCT:
clomid: 50/50/25/25
nolva: 20/20/10/10
Inhibit-p: 2 caps daily
fish oil, taurine, creatine

I also take 25mg mk-677 5 days on-2days off.

Thanks in advance!
No amount of androtest will be equivalent to 500mg test

hawkfan9

Awards
Thank you for your comments. Does this seem like an okay cycle? Any suggestions for changes or additions?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Isn't nanodrol msten? If so I'd go 20-30 mg. Probably the first 4 weeks instead of the end. Also I would not just start blindly dosing asin, I'd wait till I saw a reason to use it. Estrogen gives you size. You want it under control not crushed. For all u know u might not need it at all

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

hawkfan9

Awards
Isn't nanodrol msten? If so I'd go 20-30 mg. Probably the first 4 weeks instead of the end. Also I would not just start blindly dosing asin, I'd wait till I saw a reason to use it. Estrogen gives you size. You want it under control not crushed. For all u know u might not need it at all
Yes, Nanodrol is msten. What are the additional benefits from dosing it at the beginning vs the end?

I will just stick with clomid then.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you already have 1 andro? I’d just run the cycle for about 8 weeks max; use the nanodrol for the first 4 weeks. Nanodrol is nanoparticulated, so 15mg is really equal to about 22.5-24mg; I’d run it either .75/1/1/1.25ml or 1/1/1/1ml.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are your current stats OP (age, weight, lifting exp, main lifts etc)?

I’m planning on running something similar next year so interested in this

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
I've considered pinning, but I am not a fan of needles and I am worried I would waste all of the test I bought. So, that said, I realize pinning would be easier, and possibly healthier, but I would really appreciate comments/feedback on the stack that I am considering.
nobody likes pinning...but it gets easier...and youll love it....

hawkfan9

Awards
What are your current stats OP (age, weight, lifting exp, main lifts etc)?

I’m planning on running something similar next year so interested in this
I'm 25, 195 lbs, Lifted heavily during high school, slacked in college, and have been lifting pretty steadily again the last 2 years. I have stuck with my HS workout since it has worked for me. A lot of pulls, and not much rest between sets. Currently lifting bench 285, squat 425, and power clean 250.

Do you already have 1 andro? I’d just run the cycle for about 8 weeks max; use the nanodrol for the first 4 weeks. Nanodrol is nanoparticulated, so 15mg is really equal to about 22.5-24mg; I’d run it either .75/1/1/1.25ml or 1/1/1/1ml.
I do not have 1-andro yet. What's were you thinking?