27 years old, low t... looking for quick solution

Jdurb1550

Awards
Hey guys whats up, after doing more research i have realized that i messed up in my early 20's of using/abusing steroids. Never recovered fully, i've been experiencing low t symptoms & my blood has been taken/tested which confirmed just that. I've been doing research on my own (yet to consult what my endo has to say as far as this idea goes) but i don't have much of a libido, been gone for a bit now my test is high 2xx's. I read that tribulus helps in that department. I wont take anything until my next appointment with my endo, but i just wanted to run it by people on here to see what your guys opinion was on this supplement ? I have been natural since 23, been struggling ever since as i took some pretty potent steroids, young dumb i know. either way i would like some insight into what your guys thoughts are on the supplement.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I honestly don’t think natural supplements will do a whole lot if your total test is in the 200’s. Your endo will probably mention clomid or trt.

Jdurb1550

Awards
it was high 2's hoping it'll climb back up, I don't know what will happen I had lab work done August 25th... Have another appointment May 9th to go over the results of my upcoming lab work which will determine what we'll do. It was my first inclination that was what i needed to do but she said lets give it time. She also said there are side affects from TRT etc which i agreed with, not to get on that route just yet. we'll see i just don't want to "cook" my testes lol with this OTC crap which was why i was asking for the general populations opinion on my situation. Thanks none the less

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it was high 2's hoping it'll climb back up, I don't know what will happen I had lab work done August 25th... Have another appointment May 9th to go over the results of my upcoming lab work which will determine what we'll do. It was my first inclination that was what i needed to do but she said lets give it time. She also said there are side affects from TRT etc which i agreed with, not to get on that route just yet. we'll see i just don't want to "cook" my testes lol with this OTC crap which was why i was asking for the general populations opinion on my situation. Thanks none the less
I think that diet, training and sleep are going to play a big role in boosting your natural test; so I’d definitely try and make sure that those are good. Maybe look into an all-in-one test booster product for now. I agree that trt should definitely be a last resort for somebody your age. For your next bloodwork, I’d try to get a lot of stuff tested. Your low test could also be caused by other issues such as thyroid issues, adrenal issues, prolactinoma (pituitary tumor as a result of high prolactin) etc etc. I’d mention getting free test, total test, shbg, estradiol, prolactin, tsh, t4, t3, reverse t3, cortisol, etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys whats up, after doing more research i have realized that i messed up in my early 20's of using/abusing steroids. Never recovered fully, i've been experiencing low t symptoms & my blood has been taken/tested which confirmed just that. I've been doing research on my own (yet to consult what my endo has to say as far as this idea goes) but i don't have much of a libido, been gone for a bit now my test is high 2xx's. I read that tribulus helps in that department. I wont take anything until my next appointment with my endo, but i just wanted to run it by people on here to see what your guys opinion was on this supplement ? I have been natural since 23, been struggling ever since as i took some pretty potent steroids, young dumb i know. either way i would like some insight into what your guys thoughts are on the supplement.
Stop! Go to a Endo and get some answers. They might not be right, but it's step 1.look for someone who wants to fix the situation before putting a band-aid on it. There's lots of options but a test booster ain't 1 and trt is last option

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Did you have a proper PCT protocol after your cycle(s)? Natural supplements may give you a tiny boost but it's best to wait until your doctor gives you the info you need.

BigVis

Awards
There is no quick solution for a problem like this. Talk things through with your endo, they have much more knowledge on the subject than we do.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
4 years and still in high 200s? You need a Doc (which you may have?) May 9th is 5 months away - I'd be wanting some service long before that if I was in the 200s. Not a Doctor, but first step may be a screen for a Benign Pituitary Adenoma, if negative, then maybe an attempted "restart" with Clomiphne/Enclomiphene. If the numbers drop back down a lot (back to baseline?) then TRT may be your only option.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look on Google for dr. Shira Miller MD, you will see on her website that she uses Clomid and HCG just like Dr Rand McLain who used to be a bodybuilder of sorts. The docs who have tried it knows it works. May very well need some help with the estrogen while using such a protocol and I would recommend getting a Dr's input or doing lots* of research before helping yourself. **This is Not* medical advice but merely opinion based entertainment**.