Methyl 1AD and Dienolone?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cannot find anyone trying this combination out. My original plan was for my research pet to run 4 andro weeks 1-8, and throw in Epistane and Dienolone TD weeks 3-8. Right now I am about to start week 3 and I realized that I did not receive Epistane! I actually have a bottle of Methyl 1AD / Alpha 1. Since tis the bulking season I can't say I am disappointed! But this still throws me into a big change. The only cycle I have found of someone combining dienolone and Alpha 1 has them staggered by a couple weeks. Would my pet be alright if I simply shortened the cycle by 2 weeks and ran Alpha 1 and dienolone for a duration of 4 weeks instead of 6? It seems like this would be an easy fix - and a strong combination but I thought I would see if anyone has experience trying this. I would plan on leaving the 4 andro until the end as well. Thanks fellas!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Methyl 1AD...converts to 1-Test

I think it would be good for my test pet to run
4 Andro weeks 1-8
Methyl 1AD weeks 3-6 (Methyl-1-etiocholenol-epietiocholanolone)
TD Dienolone weeks 5-8

Sounds fun to me...really want to make sure I haven't put together something silly. A lot of you guys have much more knowledge than I have accrued yet. I have the support supps for 8 weeks ready to go anyway and the pct would be the same. It just really bugs me making last minute changes.....

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that m1ad is quite wet (precursor to m1t with its own activity), so just make sure you have some AI around.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used VL's alpha one and it's dry, but it's does give huge glycogen pumps, which could take away from those who are used to hard dense/striated muscles

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I appreciate the input. There is not a ton of info out there about this. Just seems to be the same paragraph copied all over the web.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You running or plan on running this? I'm extremely interested in this stack.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was an awesome stack actually. However I bailed around the end of week 6. At that point I had put on (and kept all) 17 lbs. I don't remember exact numbers but strength had a larger increase than I ever would think to expect. Problem was I thought I was working with crashed estrogen somewhere around the 2 week mark of td dienolone. In retrospect im thinking more likely something like the "fina flu" with how quickly i bounced back. But 100mg dien, half am and half pm, i guess just proved to be too much of a punch. I think it was about day 4 when i was beating the s*** outta the gym and, no joke, using 20lb heavier dbells for incline, presses, etc. Cut me up friggin perfectly. It's the only time in my life that the wife couldn't keep her hands off! But man, the secondish week of dien I slowly had more anxiety at night, and sleep continued to worsen. Then a couple days of extreme lethargy, agitated as hell, joints hurt insanely. I got to the point where I would wake up multiple times at night and move my wrists and they would pop loud enough for someone across the hall to hear. It wasn't worth it and I bailed - was really affecting my family life. But I kept the weight and nearly all the strength. My thought is maybe a REAL test base could have helped. I don't know - maybe it was just my body and dien. But probably my favorite non real aas cycle i have attempted. Feel free to pm me if you have some specific questions since I'm sure this post seems extremely long winded ha!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was an awesome stack actually. However I bailed around the end of week 6. At that point I had put on (and kept all) 17 lbs. I don't remember exact numbers but strength had a larger increase than I ever would think to expect. Problem was I thought I was working with crashed estrogen somewhere around the 2 week mark of td dienolone. In retrospect im thinking more likely something like the "fina flu" with how quickly i bounced back. But 100mg dien, half am and half pm, i guess just proved to be too much of a punch. I think it was about day 4 when i was beating the s*** outta the gym and, no joke, using 20lb heavier dbells for incline, presses, etc. Cut me up friggin perfectly. It's the only time in my life that the wife couldn't keep her hands off! But man, the secondish week of dien I slowly had more anxiety at night, and sleep continued to worsen. Then a couple days of extreme lethargy, agitated as hell, joints hurt insanely. I got to the point where I would wake up multiple times at night and move my wrists and they would pop loud enough for someone across the hall to hear. It wasn't worth it and I bailed - was really affecting my family life. But I kept the weight and nearly all the strength. My thought is maybe a REAL test base could have helped. I don't know - maybe it was just my body and dien. But probably my favorite non real aas cycle i have attempted. Feel free to pm me if you have some specific questions since I'm sure this post seems extremely long winded ha!
Wow!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
20lb heavier DBs on incline presses??? WTF??? Sounds like a nightmare and a wet dream all wrapped into one. I don't know what to make of this cycle. How were you dosing the M1A and have you ever ran either of them solo before? What was PCT and recovery like - how long did it take you to get back to normal?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
20lb heavier DBs on incline presses??? WTF??? Sounds like a nightmare and a wet dream all wrapped into one. I don't know what to make of this cycle. How were you dosing the M1A and have you ever ran either of them solo before? What was PCT and recovery like - how long did it take you to get back to normal?
HA! That about sums it up.
I ran the 4 andro throughout the entirety of the cycle and started it 2 weeks prior to the M1AD. Started at 300mg the first week and continually stepped it up each week to reach 550mg the last week. I am a big believer in starting low and raising the bar. In my experience you can get good results with lower doses at the beginning and then keep that gainz train going instead of hitting a plateau a few weeks in.

Started the M1AD first day of week 3. 20mg for week 1 - week 2-3 @40mg and week 4 (really last 9 or so days, so part of week 3) I bumped it to 60mg. All I read was the sweet spot was 40mg but that bump to 60mg really friggin rocked. I seemed to really lean up the first couple weeks on the 4 andro but can't say I really saw any gains. By the end of the first week of M1AD I started gaining weight. When I bumped it to 40mg the weight gain massively increased. Started seeing good strength gains that second week of M1AD also. And for me there was no issue with water retention. It all appeared good lean mass, muscle striation looked better and all.

Plan was to run TD dien weeks 5-8, but got too excited and started 4 or 5 days early. 50mg am / 50mg pm and really stuck to almost exactly 12 hours apart. Like I said, if I remember correctly it was day 4 of dien and a chest day. I went from doing something like 4X8 @ 65-70lb dbells on incline and all of a sudden I was repping 85's for at least that many sets/reps. Felt like superman. The thing was I was eating super clean with moderate carbs (150-180g/ day). When I started the dien I realized I needed more. I literally couldn't eat enough. I started eating somewhere around 350-400 carbs / day and started throwing in cheeseburgers and pizza with protein shakes. 6-7K calories a day. The strength gains kept coming - great lines and striations - good lean weight gain. There was no visible fat gain once the dien kicked in...insane vascularity. Then beginning of week 6 (last week of M1AD) I saw a little anxiety at bedtime. I wasn't sleeping great but I didn't care at all because I felt like I was running at 1000% and didn't miss the sleep. But it got worse night after night and DID start to bother me. Thur and Fri of that week 6 I felt like complete s***. I just wanted to sleep all day (still couldn't sleep at night lol) and did sit around constantly. I have 4 kids at home and am used to being on my feet all day but I physically could not do it. I was moody and KNEW I was moody - I genuinely tried to be normal and found myself reacting badly to a lot of situations. My joints felt like bone on bone. I have never had knee issues but it hurt to stand - never had ANY issues with my wrists but they were extremely painful, etc. That's when I finished what I had of the M1AD and called it quits on the dien. Everything started clearing up the day after i stopped the TD applications but it probably took over a week for everything to get back to a normal feeling. Oh yea, depression those last couple days as well than continued for a few days after quitting.

Man, I really am trying to shorten this up and only leave in the pertinent details - don't think I am doing a good job at that.....

I have never run M1AD before but have to say I loved it. I ran the oral version of dien years ago at 150mg/day but this was NOTHING like that. I don't know if it was just the TD delivery or the brand or what. I know a lot of people are going to laugh at me on this but it very much felt like a decent dose of tren. I am going to try it again this summer as I have a lot leftover with a REAL test base to see if that helps with some of the sides. I originally thought it was all due to crashed estrogen but upon further research could also seeing it be the "fina flu." I don't know if that can happen with this compound since it is not IM tren - But I think that might fit the sides better than E2 issues seeing as how quickly it cleared up. End of cycle I was up 17 lbs and didn't lose a thing. My planned pct was clomid for 4 weeks and was trying out DAA for the first time with pct as well. There was no way I was screwing around with an a.i. after all that. The thing is I didn't feel or seem suppressed whatsoever. I ran the clomid @ 50 for about five days and then dropped it down to 25 through the end of week 2. That was it for pct. I am not advocating for short pct's at all but I have a lot of experience and TRY to trust what my body is telling me and that was all I needed for this one. I waited about 7 weeks to try to jump on anything else and didn't lose strength or weight. I didn't have the same aggression in the gym which meant I wasn't pushing extended sets anymore but I was just trying to maintain as well.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What brand of M1A were you using? I have a bottle of Medfit Rx's M1A that I plan on running for 5 weeks.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What brand of M1A were you using? I have a bottle of Medfit Rx's M1A that I plan on running for 5 weeks.
I have heard good things about medfit rx. I used a product called "hardcore mass" at a local nutrition store. It was way overpriced and have not heard of it before. I was just so excited to find it I could not pass. I know there is an active member on this board who runs a research chem company...his products are legit so far as what I have given to my lab rat anyway.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Sounds intense. I may run the M1A solo and then run dienolone down the line. Who knows..

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think as long as you are eating enough that M1AD will give you some great results. Seemed like it was big a few years ago and just kinda dropped off the map.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I feel like it was never really that big. Some reason it feels like it never took off. When M1T hit the market it was huge. When M1A hit it was like eh..

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like it was never really that big. Some reason it feels like it never took off. When M1T hit the market it was huge. When M1A hit it was like eh..
You are probably right, that was just kinda the impression I got while researching it. There was a lot of cool stuff out during that time period. Plus you cannot compare it to M1T. 3 weeks of that would turn you into Hercules ...i really miss that stuff.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You are probably right, that was just kinda the impression I got while researching it. There was a lot of cool stuff out during that time period. Plus you cannot compare it to M1T. 3 weeks of that would turn you into Hercules ...i really miss that stuff.
Haha yeah. I think M1A was also commonly dosed at 20-30mgs when it came out and people weren't wowed by it. Later people bumped it to the 40-60mgs and supposedly the results really increased. I plan on starting at 30mgs for a week and then upping it to 60mgs for the next 4 or something like that. Maybe 30 to 45 then to 60.. not sure yet.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was taking CEL cycle assist. With That I really can't say I had any bad side effects from the M1AD. If I had enough I would absolutely run it for 5 or 6 weeks. That seems ideal.