osta/nutrobal cycle

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
What's guys haven't been on here in a while. Looking to get into the world of sarms, basically decided on mk677 and mk2866. Ill condense this as best I can. Prone to hair loss won't run anything that will accelerate it, not trying to be a professional bb. I've been training fairly naturally for about 10 years. I'm 28, 5'11, 210lbs ~13% bf. I've run 1-ad back in the day and superdrol and pheraplex basically on and off from age 18-21. All when I was way too young and didn't know how to diet or train properly. I ran some halodrol back in like 2013 with formestane and that was my last time dabbling. My diet is impeccable and clean, I'm at a clean bulk year round basically at 4800 cals. Training is very regimented. Basic numbers 300 bench max (sucks but) 435 max squat ass to grass and 603 max dead. I have my bachelors and masters in ex phys and sports science I do know a good amount regarding training and dieting/programming etc. I was just looking for some input on those two compounds, i like the lightness of both on your system, and osta seems to have far more research behind it than any. Curious on guys thoughts on this and if they feel a pct is necessary after 4-6 weeks, i can always get clomid etc. Also not sure what the rules are for sources but hearing the one with the "x" at the end is best... On the fence with anything in a pill form as in theory its not a "research chem" in that delivery. Chime in with whatever 2 cents you got thanks!

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
bump...i'll add that I'm from long island and i train at one of the more reputable bb gyms...there is no shortage of finding good gear there, but sarms are a different story i know of no legitimate places in person or online.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Training fairly natural? You just listed 4 cycles you ran. I'm confused

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
Lol "running cycles" by taking some superdrol and peraplex and 1-ad 7-10 years ago and halodrol 4 years ago. Yeah I consider myself natural, 4 "cycles" of pro hormones in 10-11 years. My strength isn't where it is, and I don't look how i look based on running the few things i've ran sporadically over the course of 11 years. I'm very competent dieting and programming my training. We can sit here and split hairs on calling me natural or not but I was more interested in some info regarding the sarms. I have no desire to take aas, i'm not competing, no need for me to put my body through it. I literally take protein and bcaas, sarms seemed like they'd be decent and light. As i said, I'm not competing, no reason to run anything in theory but it's been quite some time since I've taken anything. I can say after 11 years of "naturally" training I'm pretty much plateaued. I'm not an 18 year old kid saying I'm plateaued at 165lbs 20% bf and nothing i eat or how i train works.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Those prohormones especially superdrol and pheraplex are no different than dbol, anadrol ect. I think your a little confused about these hormones. Superdrol is one of the strongest oral steroids there is.

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
"osta sucks btw" ok at least now we're addressing some stuff i wrote about. I'm not disagreeing with your point of view on the designers, but i think you're a little confused comparing pheraplex to anadrol or dbol...that being said, if i ran 4 things, for 4 weeks, totalling 16 weeks out of my 11 years of training, then yes I will still consider myself natural.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not confused in the slightest, I've used everything you listed as well as traditional gear. You maybe natural at the moment but designer steroids are no more natural then any gear.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So to answer your question, osta is pretty much only good at maintaining muscle not building it. Mk is good if you can run it long enough. Idk what you know about sarms but they still cause supression, some ppl get horrible sides from them. That excludes mk, it's a Natty supp

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk I only noticed some initial bloating that went away after a few weeks.

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
Now we're talking. Osta was really thrown into the mix because of the extensive research it has behind it compared to almost all the other sarms, not hell bent on using it however nor was i expecting anything more than maybe 5 pounds in 4 weeks and some tightening up. I've heard of the same thing with mk regarding to bloating which isn't a huge concern and I would look to run it like a normal gh cycle 6months-year. Did you like it aside from bloat?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nothing outta this world but it works, made me hungry and tired, slight boost for building muscle and dropping fat. One of the better natural supps but nothing crazy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would say osta is hands down the weakest sarm. I've only used that and lgd as far as sarms go. (Mk677 is not a sarm) but lgd is much stronger and the newest s23 I think it's called is supposed to be stronger. You could save yourself alotta Hassel and get better gains with some test, it's probably safer too, nobody Kno how these other things work long term.

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
Cool, not looking for anything crazy, just anything that has remotely positive feedback. With that being said, are there any legit sources these days i've searched endlessly to no avail everything is just plugged by sponsors on every board on every forum.

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
And yeah agreed 10000% if i were to ever run anything again id use growth or test, something that i already have in my body and as i get close to 30 i can justify using a little. I'll likely get myself some growth once I'm 30 and have a steady diet of low IU's forever but, for now, mk might have to tide me over.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can't source here but we have1 research cem sight on this forum if you wanna run some experiments on your guinea pig then check them out, have not personally ordered from them but they seem to have as good of feedback as you can get

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
i really haven't delved into test just based on my hair, and I'm not one for taking fina and this and that for the rest of my life cause i wanna run a test cycle here and there, id much rather have my hair and be less jacked. GH doesn't carry that concern for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And yeah agreed 10000% if i were to ever run anything again id use growth or test, something that i already have in my body and as i get close to 30 i can justify using a little. I'll likely get myself some growth once I'm 30 and have a steady diet of low IU's forever but, for now, mk might have to tide me over.
Honestly real gh isn't that impressive. It's like the icing on the cake if your cycles deep. Not worth the money, trust me, especially if you run it without steroids

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
well thats kind of my point, i don't need anything super impressive and not looking for something short term. If I'm running that by itself a year on a year off etc forever it'll do the little bit id be looking to get out of it just from recovery standpoint etc.

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
Can't source here but we have1 research cem sight on this forum if you wanna run some experiments on your guinea pig then check them out, have not personally ordered from them but they seem to have as good of feedback as you can get
my lab rat would love a reliable source but i figured can't source on here. even the one from this forum is tough to find reviews on.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They had to delete a lot of their old reviews because they were too suggestive of the member's illegal uses.

I would just post a new thread with the title "PRE feedback/reviews" and I'm sure you'll get a lot of members who have used them to chime in

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
They had to delete a lot of their old reviews because they were too suggestive of the member's illegal uses.

I would just post a new thread with the title "PRE feedback/reviews" and I'm sure you'll get a lot of members who have used them to chime in
I'll do that thanks. My questions is though, is how would this not be any different from every other forum and board that plugs a sponsor lol.