Post Deployment Cycle

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
gentlemen,
Happy Thanksgiving. hope everyone got to spent it with their family. i got to spend mine with 100 Navy and Marines.
its been about 8 months since ive been on AM. been on deployment in Yemen area, dont get much internet out at sea. ive got aboout 60 days til im back in the Land of the Great, USA.. so one i get back to my house in about 3 months, i want to start a cutting cycle. ive been training muay thai for about 4 months now and dont get much time to lift iron because all the marines time up the 40 ft gym we have. so i make due with the heavy bag and pullup bars and free weights. this deployment has killed my gains. pre-deployment stats : squat: 405x3 front squat 315x1 flat bench 315x1 DL 500x1. Current stats : not a damn clue. we have a smith machine and dumbbells, thats all. ive got a couple months before my lady moves back home with me and went to give her a surprize when she gets here. also i want to take my muay thai endurance to the next level. alot has changed in the supplement world since ive deployed. looking to get back in the game fellas. on hand ive got SUPER EPI,1,4. clomid 50 mgx20 but looking to step up to something stronger again. ive run that cycle twice, an m-sten cycle before deployment with amazing gains. absolutly loved it. ive run dbol oral back with i was younger. shame shame. and 2 h-drol cycles. Current time off: 6 months. also im currently recoving from a hernia. no exercise for 29 more days. any suggestions on getting back to buisness?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on epistane for the second time right now. Personally, it helps my endurance; which msten couldn’t do. I’d say maybe look into some epistane and something else.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
i was thinking epistane but wasnt sure if it should be a stand alone or not.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gentlemen,
Happy Thanksgiving. hope everyone got to spent it with their family. i got to spend mine with 100 Navy and Marines.
its been about 8 months since ive been on AM. been on deployment in Yemen area, dont get much internet out at sea. ive got aboout 60 days til im back in the Land of the Great, USA.. so one i get back to my house in about 3 months, i want to start a cutting cycle. ive been training muay thai for about 4 months now and dont get much time to lift iron because all the marines time up the 40 ft gym we have. so i make due with the heavy bag and pullup bars and free weights. this deployment has killed my gains. pre-deployment stats : squat: 405x3 front squat 315x1 flat bench 315x1 DL 500x1. Current stats : not a damn clue. we have a smith machine and dumbbells, thats all. ive got a couple months before my lady moves back home with me and went to give her a surprize when she gets here. also i want to take my muay thai endurance to the next level. alot has changed in the supplement world since ive deployed. looking to get back in the game fellas. on hand ive got SUPER EPI,1,4. clomid 50 mgx20 but looking to step up to something stronger again. ive run that cycle twice, an m-sten cycle before deployment with amazing gains. absolutly loved it. ive run dbol oral back with i was younger. shame shame. and 2 h-drol cycles. Current time off: 6 months. also im currently recoving from a hernia. no exercise for 29 more days. any suggestions on getting back to buisness?
Son?? Is that you?

Good to see you back man!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Son?? Is that you?

Good to see you back man!
bro!!!!!!! i was just about to PM you then a notifiaction popped up. good to see you remembered me. yes im back and smaller than ever. ahah

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro!!!!!!! i was just about to PM you then a notifiaction popped up. good to see you remembered me. yes im back and smaller than ever. ahah
Doubtful. You probably lost some strength and size, but honestly at your age muscle memory will help a bunch. You'll be back at your pre-deployment size in no time. Probably even bigger

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Doubtful. You probably lost some strength and size, but honestly at your age muscle memory will help a bunch. You'll be back at your pre-deployment size in no time. Probably even bigger
not going for the bigger aspect anymore. going for the lean athletic body. i say that now but watch, ill end up by getting bored and doing trest and epi

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
not going for the bigger aspect anymore. going for the lean athletic body. i say that now but watch, ill end up by getting bored and doing trest and epi
Topical trest and epistane for 6 weeks would be a phenomenal stack!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
due to the muay thai, i feel like i should do something like ostarine because the trainign is going to be a lot of strain on the body and joints

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
due to the muay thai, i feel like i should do something like ostarine because the trainign is going to be a lot of strain on the body and joints
I hear a lot of people saying This, but have no personal experience. However, I myself will be running Osta for 12 weeks starting the end of December.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48