fk im having a flu after my first injection please help

uns

Awards
I just was prescribed trt at 24. I had low test. TOok first injection last night of 200 mg testosterone cypionate. ALl night have night sweats etc. Now I am all shaky as well, pale looking, and cold, almost puked etc. Fk is going on. Should I go to the hospital. please help

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You're 24 and on Doctor prescribed TRT at 200mg/week right out of the gate? I'd call your Doctor, yes - if he tells you to go to the Emergency Room, go.

uns

Awards
You're 24 and on Doctor prescribed TRT at 200mg/week right out of the gate? I'd call your Doctor, yes - if he tells you to go to the Emergency Room, go.
Yeah he did. Same with my roommate who was got on 9 months ago. He took a prohormone and had low t. The office is closed right now. Its thanksgiving. I feel relatively normal right now except shakes when i get cold and maybe a fever. I dont have a thermostat. ive been reading online and people are calling this the test flu or some ****

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, is the entire world on TRT? This is one of the things that scares me about PHs. Seems like everyone on here is on TRT.

uns

Awards
Seriously, is the entire world on TRT? This is one of the things that scares me about PHs. Seems like everyone on here is on TRT.
i never taken a ph i just had low test from idk what. suprsingly tbh. im feeling better at least some what. Slept for long time

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
i never taken a ph i just had low test from idk what. suprsingly tbh. im feeling better at least some what. Slept for long time
Lots of people are on TRT today - some PH/AAS related and some not. Glad you're feeling better. If the doc said you should go to the ER then I would follow instructions.

uns

Awards
Lots of people are on TRT today - some PH/AAS related and some not. Glad you're feeling better. If the doc said you should go to the ER then I would follow instructions.
I wasnt able to talk to the dr. THe office is closed today. If I never take another shot again will I need a pct to go back to my lvls from before even if they were relatively low

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasnt able to talk to the dr. THe office is closed today. If I never take another shot again will I need a pct to go back to my lvls from before even if they were relatively low
That 200 mg is the upper end of TRT and bordering on a cycle. You should have started at 50 to 75 mg injected every 3.5 days. After 8 weeks you run bloodwork to see where estradiol, free testosterone and total testosterone levels are. You also rate how you feel and adjust from there.

If you only injected once then PCT is not required.

There is a FB group called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion that is run by TRT professionals. Go there and research before you get hurt.

uns

Awards
That 200 mg is the upper end of TRT and bordering on a cycle. You should have started at 50 to 75 mg injected every 3.5 days. After 8 weeks you run bloodwork to see where estradiol, free testosterone and total testosterone levels are. You also rate how you feel and adjust from there.

If you only injected once then PCT is not required.

There is a FB group called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion that is run by TRT professionals. Go there and research before you get hurt.
ty ill message them. My roommates blood work is fine and he started on it. This dr could be sketchy or what not. Fk man i cant believe it. Is this flu **** common?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ty ill message them. My roommates blood work is fine and he started on it. This dr could be sketchy or what not. Fk man i cant believe it. Is this flu **** common?
Not common but it happens. It’s called “test flu”. If you think about what that did to your testosterone level for a minute-it sent it from low to super physiological level in hours. That’s a shock to the body.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Honestly if ur that concerned about what’s happening to you.... you should go to ER now... make sure to tell them the ENTIRE true story of what to are taking.... and then speak to your dr tommorow about PCT...etc.... end of story

uns

Awards
Honestly if ur that concerned about what’s happening to you.... you should go to ER now... make sure to tell them the ENTIRE true story of what to are taking.... and then speak to your dr tommorow about PCT...etc.... end of story
well im feeling kinda normal. I might go to gym with roommate to see how I feel now. Im just an anxious person so i worry more than most people.

Not common but it happens. It’s called “test flu”. If you think about what that did to your testosterone level for a minute-it sent it from low to super physiological level in hours. That’s a shock to the body.
fDamn why do I always get the fkd up side effects. How long does the test flu last. Imay go to gym with roommate right now. Im unsure how I will feel. Should I do that?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, most probable "test-flu".

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Classic to get a bit sick. If I don't feel like **** I just go to the gym anyways haha.

uns

Awards
Few hours ago went to eat. After that I felt fine. Then I started feeling amazing. I went to the gym had the most energy ive had in years. andn ow i feel happy and amazing. I havent feltl ike this in soooo long. Do you guys think the test flu **** will happen tonight or am i g2g

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Knowing wether you have the flue is like asking if we think we'll ever land on marsh

uns

Awards
Read this thread, specifically Spurfy's posts:

Obviously take it fwiw.
Interesting...glad he recovered in 4 days...

right now I feel pretty normal. I worked out and felt high energy. Maybe i recovered already? Do you think when I sleep tonight I could have those symptoms again?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting...glad he recovered in 4 days...

right now I feel pretty normal. I worked out and felt high energy. Maybe i recovered already? Do you think when I sleep tonight I could have those symptoms again?
I dont know. Spurfy claimed he feels crap the whole time he uses test unless he also uses torem as an ancilliary to keep his LH from being suppressed.

And then most guys who get "test flu" end up fine in a few days.

uns

Awards
I dont know. Spurfy claimed he feels crap the whole time he uses test unless he also uses torem as an ancilliary to keep his LH from being suppressed.

And then most guys who get "test flu" end up fine in a few days.
Well hopefully nothing happens tonight. If so i guess ill have to ride it out. Why isnt test flu recorded as an actual side effect. Because honestly i researched this before I started taking except I never ran into anything about "test flu".

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well hopefully nothing happens tonight. If so i guess ill have to ride it out. Why isnt test flu recorded as an actual side effect. Because honestly i researched this before I started taking except I never ran into anything about "test flu".
The expression "test flu" would hardly qualify as a rigorous scientific/physiological term. Youd need to think like Spurfy: what are the possible physiological causes for the symptoms, and how are they being brought about?

Youre more likely, then, to find data on things like "CRH output" and "LH suppression" relations than woolly lay concepts like "test flu".

If you still have immediate worries about this, flag the doc and go to an ER. If you present in the right manner, theyll do a check of EKG, BP, CRP, etc and let you know within an hour if youve fukt with your heart.

uns

Awards
The expression "test flu" would hardly qualify as a rigorous scientific/physiological term. Youd need to think like Spurfy: what are the possible physiological causes for the symptoms, and how are they being brought about?

Youre more likely, then, to find data on things like "CRH output" and "LH suppression" relations than woolly lay concepts like "test flu".

If you still have immediate worries about this, flag the doc and go to an ER. If you present in the right manner, theyll do a check of EKG, BP, CRP, etc and let you know within an hour if youve fukt with your heart.
lol now you got me worried that I can mess my "heart" up...lol ****..i feel tired right now after my workout but thats normal I suppose. I dont have the money to gotto er though...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You were worried before I threw my 2c in were'nt you?

Look, I dont know what else more I can say. Going by the law of averages, Id guess you will be perfectly fine.

uns

Awards
You were worried before I threw my 2c in were'nt you?

Look, I dont know what else more I can say. Going by the law of averages, Id guess you will be perfectly fine.
I was worried but the heart thing didnt cross my mind lol...ill just wait this out..thanks for the help

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was worried but the heart thing didnt cross my mind lol...ill just wait this out..thanks for the help
What I’m waiting for is a response to why your “doctor” started you at 200 mg once per week. Again, this should have been more like 50 to 75 mg every 3.5 days.

uns

Awards
What I’m waiting for is a response to why your “doctor” started you at 200 mg once per week. Again, this should have been more like 50 to 75 mg every 3.5 days.
I agree. My roommate was started on that as well. No idea why this guy does this

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You also said your roommate had normal test levels and the doctor still put him on TRT? Also didn't you say you gave yourself the injection? Something's not adding up. I feel like you and your friend are not on TRT but just doing a cycle and injected 200 mg off the bat without knowing exactly what you were doing. No doctor would do what you described

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
lol guys .. dont scare this kid with things like "messed with your heart" etc.. dont listen to them - you will be fine. If your body has an immune reaction to the injection just stop injecting test and everything will be good (asuming that youre not on trt here and just injected 200mg test by yourself). one injection of 200mg of test wont kill you and wont harm you in any way. Just calm your head - and when you still have flu symptoms threat it like a flu ... go to see the doc next week if its not over.

uns

Awards
lol guys .. dont scare this kid with things like "messed with your heart" etc.. dont listen to them - you will be fine. If your body has an immune reaction to the injection just stop injecting test and everything will be good (asuming that youre not on trt here and just injected 200mg test by yourself). one injection of 200mg of test wont kill you and wont harm you in any way. Just calm your head - and when you still have flu symptoms threat it like a flu ... go to see the doc next week if its not over.
its compeltely passed. Felt fine yseterday and today feel great...

You also said your roommate had normal test levels and the doctor still put him on TRT? Also didn't you say you gave yourself the injection? Something's not adding up. I feel like you and your friend are not on TRT but just doing a cycle and injected 200 mg off the bat without knowing exactly what you were doing. No doctor would do what you described
I dont know why Im not explaining my self well enough. Pretty sure i said my roommate had low test due to ph...l2read lol..but a dr prescribed him trt a year ago..and he did my first injection for me lol

just fkn close this thread. I feel great today and yesterday. I dont know what happened but it passed. I will do my next injection next wednsday.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This. 200mg is a lot to start on.