Ostarine stack with??

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I haven't ran a cycle since May/June. My hormones are back 100% and my sex drive is through the roof and my androgens should be juicy for a new cycle.

I have only done my sarms standalone. A couple osta cycles and 1 LGD (won't ever do LGD again). LGD made me go from hero to 0 within the 4 week mark out of 8.

I am also a low dose kind of guy. I feel that the lower the better keepable results. I have done up to 30mg and only seen negative affects. Im going to do 10mg of osta 8 weeks stacked with another sarm but would love some recommendations. Perf. Not the most suppressive ones. Thanks.

Side note: all are finished with proper serm pct.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like Ostra with S4, and GW

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
What about low dose s4??
Yeah s4 is pretty sweet sarm just the vision sides that actually aren't to bad if you wear sunglasses everywhere . I'm running it right now and the vision sides arent as bad as they were in the past... but it keeps my endurance up while on the bulk but I like to use it in a cut as well...

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Yeah s4 is pretty sweet sarm just the vision sides that actually aren't to bad if you wear sunglasses everywhere . I'm running it right now and the vision sides arent as bad as they were in the past... but it keeps my endurance up while on the bulk but I like to use it in a cut as well...
Do you believe s4 can be attributed to muscle gain?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Do you believe s4 can be attributed to muscle gain?
I believe it works synergistically with other compounds to build muscle it wouldn't necessarily be something I would run solo to build muscle... I personally liked the s4 and rad140 combo...

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I believe it works synergistically with other compounds to build muscle it wouldn't necessarily be something I would run solo to build muscle... I personally liked the s4 and rad140 combo...
I'm worried rad is super suppressive?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I'm worried rad is super suppressive?
it is nothing like lgd. I ran rad a couple of times and I never got the suppression and lethargy feeling like I did lgd and it put me in an over all feel good mood it was kind of weird like a pleasant euphoria.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
it is nothing like lgd. I ran rad a couple of times and I never got the suppression and lethargy feeling like I did lgd and it put me in an over all feel good mood it was kind of weird like a pleasant euphoria.
I'll go for anything that's not LGD haha. That was a shocker. I'm always energetic, horny af, and positive all the way around. LGD took it all from me so fast at only 5mg too

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I'll go for anything that's not LGD haha. That was a shocker. I'm always energetic, horny af, and positive all the way around. LGD took it all from me so fast at only 5mg too
I completely feel your pain I tortured my self with lgd several times lol hoping for different outcomes by using different compounds and approaches and nothing changed the crap feeling I got from it..

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I completely feel your pain I tortured my self with lgd several times lol hoping for different outcomes by using different compounds and approaches and nothing changed the crap feeling I got from it..
How was the recovery from RAD during PcT?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
How was the recovery from RAD during PcT?
there really wasn't no recovery needed like I said not really any noticeable suppression or negative sides I just ran nolvadren xt... but like I said I don't even this pct was necessary for it but everyone is different.... I didn't run a serm with it like I did with lgd...

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
About the 8 week andro kit if you have 4 andro or epi andro in it you're Gucci and yeah man when I was running 1 andro at 220mg stacked with ostarine at 20mg I hated the feeling felt like my Balls were the same ones as a 12 year old girl lol won't be doing that without a test base again.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
110mg of 1 andro won't do nothing for you
I'm just testing out to see how it works I'm running 10mg Osta with it not looking for major suppression and just finishing what I had leftover. Making a mini 4 week cycle.

Phildago55

Awards
Mk 677 plus cardarine if you are looking to cut.