Pinning Problem....

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was doing 1cc of test E 2x a week ventro glute, first time I was sore after a few I barely felt it the next day...I just added HCG to the same shot/syringe just .5 cc...now I am pretty dame sore, and it sweels up like a little oval shape under the skin, monday was my first time to inject again after rotation and I was still a little sore, drew blood twice because I think it was still kinda swollen ??? ... and i'm not looking forward to doing the other side, which is still a little swollen as well, tomorrow...any suggestions, what about injecting the test in one side and the hcg in the other (I only have 23 and 25G needles) or should I try injecting futher down in the "glute" (the other glute injection spot, whic i treid once and i damn sore for like 4 days)

Shake

Awards
Water and oil do not mix........choose a different site, sub-q works...also u can pick up slin pins for the sub-q.

prime

Awards
same thing happened to me when i tried to combine them... definitely shoot them separately. subq within an inch of the belly button seems to work the best for me...

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I've never had any issues shooting them in the same pin, but if it bothers you there's nothing wrong with going sub-q except that you're making another (admittedly shallower) hole in yourself.

-kwantam