Decided against AAS

Sprintstar

Awards
I purchased a small stack, but lost sleep over it. Continued doing more and more research, even after I had done 2 months of research on the topic, and decided against taking them. What do I do with them now?

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
U might wanna give ur age,stats and maybe an introduction post.... sounds kinda shady to me

Sprintstar

Awards
Haha, no but on the real side, could someone please help me out here.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
What did u get? Why did u decide for and than against?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I purchased a small stack, but lost sleep over it. Continued doing more and more research, even after I had done 2 months of research on the topic, and decided against taking them. What do I do with them now?
You purchased a small stack of AAS?

Sprintstar

Awards
Test prop
Winstrol
Cloimid
Aromasin

Honestly I don't know why, it just doesn't feel right, and I'm not ready to put my body under that kind of stress yet.

Kasper710

Awards
Send to me this will be my cutting cycle XD
You can keep it and use it in the future or you can throw it in garbage

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test prop
Winstrol
Cloimid
Aromasin

Honestly I don't know why, it just doesn't feel right, and I'm not ready to put my body under that kind of stress yet.
Send them to me as an alternative! I need an early Xmas :)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But seriously, if you are under age 30 just hang on to them, or give me some holiday pins :). I have been mainly a oral PH guy, training past 2 years... but would now like to go-to the dark side for perhaps. In early Star Wars Jedi could use both dark and light side of the force.