2nd SARMS Cycle Cutting

Angelic

Awards
Need help deciding what to use for my cut. Some stats right now, 205 incline bench for 7, 315 squat for 7, 6’2 20 years old 208 13-14% bf. Just finishing a 12 week lgd cycle. Did 10 mg then upped it to 15 mg 3 weeks in, upped it to 20 mg now at 9 weeks and will keep it at that for the last 2-3 weeks. Need help for my cut. Is ostarine + s4 a solid cutting/recomp stack? That’s what I was thinking about running but I am unsure.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Sarms at 20yo? Why risk it?
Do u consider jumping to another cycle right after finishing lgd?
Your pct?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Need help deciding what to use for my cut. Some stats right now, 205 incline bench for 7, 315 squat for 7, 6’2 20 years old 208 13-14% bf. Just finishing a 12 week lgd cycle. Did 10 mg then upped it to 15 mg 3 weeks in, upped it to 20 mg now at 9 weeks and will keep it at that for the last 2-3 weeks. Need help for my cut. Is ostarine + s4 a solid cutting/recomp stack? That’s what I was thinking about running but I am unsure.
man how are you handling all of the suppression and lethargy I just couldn't make it past 8 weeks I felt like death.... plus when are you gonna pct? are you gonna jump from one cycle right into another?

Angelic

Awards
Sarms at 20yo? Why risk it?
Do u consider jumping to another cycle right after finishing lgd?
Your pct?
Why not? After a proper PCT my hormone levels will most likely return back to normal.

man how are you handling all of the suppression and lethargy I just couldn't make it past 8 weeks I felt like death.... plus when are you gonna pct? are you gonna jump from one cycle right into another?
I don't feel suppressed at all. Maybe a very slight decrease in sex drive towards the end of the cycle, but nothing crazy. I just push through the lethargy, I definitely feel it more so at 20 mg, I'm gonna keep it at that and see if I can handle it, if I can't I'll drop it down to 15 mg. No I'm going to pct for 3 weeks using clomid 50/25/25 wait a month then start my cycle. Still doesn't answer my original question in the OP...

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Why not? After a proper PCT my hormone levels will most likely return back to normal.

I don't feel suppressed at all. Maybe a very slight decrease in sex drive towards the end of the cycle, but nothing crazy. I just push through the lethargy, I definitely feel it more so at 20 mg, I'm gonna keep it at that and see if I can handle it, if I can't I'll drop it down to 15 mg. No I'm going to pct for 3 weeks using clomid 50/25/25 wait a month then start my cycle. Still doesn't answer my original question in the OP...
dropping your dose back to 15 will help nothing you might as well stick with the 20mg... I can only imagine your sex drive getting messed up mine was messed up after the 5th week and I was only running 15mg... also thunk about this your messing with your hormones what if you don't recover back to how you were before cycle and you can't get your sticker up... I dunno it's just something I would be a little worried about only being 20....

Angelic

Awards
dropping your dose back to 15 will help nothing you might as well stick with the 20mg... I can only imagine your sex drive getting messed up mine was messed up after the 5th week and I was only running 15mg... also thunk about this your messing with your hormones what if you don't recover back to how you were before cycle and you can't get your sticker up... I dunno it's just something I would be a little worried about only being 20....
Why would that happen especially after a proper pct?I know what I'm doing and have no doubt in my mine that I will recover fully. I have friends that have ran so much more than me and are fine. I have barely experienced any sides so I believe I'm okay. Why are you trying to bring me down dude my cycle is almost over so there is not point in your comment. I still get boners very frequently, I'm just saying I'm not a crazy horndog like I was when I was at the peak of the cycle.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Why would that happen especially after a proper pct?I know what I'm doing and have no doubt in my mine that I will recover fully. I have friends that have ran so much more than me and are fine. I have barely experienced any sides so I believe I'm okay. Why are you trying to bring me down dude my cycle is almost over so there is not point in your comment. I still get boners very frequently, I'm just saying I'm not a crazy horndog like I was when I was at the peak of the cycle.
I am trying to give you some advice from someone who has personally experienced it take it for what it's worth.. I recovered as well but it took longer than just 4 weeks of pct....

but to answer your question I deffinately would use s4 for a cut I have used it several times...
I personally would run it something similar to
s4
50/50/75/75/100/100mg

and I would throw rad140 in the mix but that's me

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
You may recover now but you'll never know how much did u mess up your hormones because at 20 your test is huge and you should take advantage of that.
Also there are unknown longterm side effects of sarms, and many people(if you spend a lot of time on this forum) are asking for help because of their health issues which appeared few months after their sarm cycles.

BigVis

Awards
Recovery is very important, dont forget that.

20-30mg ostarine will be sufficient to cut if you take your diet seriously.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8