Osta 9 week before/after results

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I ran two different brands of osta. The first one week 1-6 and the second brand 6-9. Weeks 1-6 i ran 20 mg's and second time period i ran 25 mg's. I would definetly recomend running 25 mg from the start and noticed only two negative aide effects; lower libido and potential HDL/ blood pressure issues. I say BP issues because my face feels red/ warm a good portion of the day now especially when im working out. This has never really happened to me before my osta cycle so i attribute it to this.. no way to know until i get bloods done.

Diet was decet and my lady meal prepped chicken and rice for me 5 days a week (2 meals). My weekends i still ate pretty ****ty and drank beer/ vodka. I would estimate 50% of the days i was just below of AT 2000 calories, and weekends i was 3500-4000. Ultimately i know results would have been better if i limited alcohol more and dieted better, but still fairly happy!

IMG_0996.JPG
IMG_1264.JPG

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good work, Ostarine did you right and I am becoming a big fan of researching with it.

What brand did you go with here?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
First brand was IRC then switched to EA because its cheaper. Cant really say which one worked better but given the results kept coming in after the IRC ran out the EA stuff continued to show good results. Cant wait to start an LGD+Osta stack.

Robert11

Awards
Nice job. Did you use any pct or cycle support? Can you share details?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Nice job. Did you use any pct or cycle support? Can you share details?
No cycle support as i was unaware it is suggested for sarms *will use CEL next cycle*. I am running nolva 20/20/10/10 and will add super pct at the begining of week 3.

I'll see if i keep my strength gains *up about 15 lbs on 1rm bench* while sustaining lowered bodyfat.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
No cardio. Lifted 3 times a week (mon - chest + tri, tuesday - back + bi, friday - shoulders). I was on a strict school + work schedule otherwise i would have lifted 5 days a week and given each muscle group its own day and put legs in on tuesdays.

Didnt really change anything from my typical training schedule.

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Good results man! Im looking for a ostarine cycle aswell. Currently doing LGD and MK677!

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
No cardio. Lifted 3 times a week (mon - chest + tri, tuesday - back + bi, friday - shoulders). I was on a strict school + work schedule otherwise i would have lifted 5 days a week and given each muscle group its own day and put legs in on tuesdays.

Didnt really change anything from my typical training schedule.
Sounds like you have a full schedule. I don't know if your doing them or not but the big three lifts are great especially when you have limited time. Bench dead and squat add mass all over. Of instance if you rotate a two day split like this:

Day 1
Bench
Squat
Ancillary exercise 1
Ancillary exercise 2
Ancillary exercise 3
Ancillary exercise 4

Day 2
Bench
Dead lift
Ancillary exercise 5
Ancillary exercise 6
Ancillary exercise 7
Ancillary exercise 8

Say you are working out M W F, you would rotate through day 1 and day 2 such that the first week you would be doing DAy 1, Day 2, DAy 1. Week 2 Day 2, Day 1, Day 2 and so on. Add on 4 ancillary exercises per day to round things out but focus on the big three. Ancillaries could be anything; barbell curls, lat pull down, tricep extensions, calf raise, inverted fly, low row etc.. You will put on more mass.

BigVis

Awards
Solid results man, what are the plans for the future ?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Solid results man, what are the plans for the future ?
Was debating a lgd+osta stack but after looking into i have heard this isnt the best idea. I am debating now LGD 8 weeks and bridging with a 6-8 week osta cut. I also have been considering 1/4 andro stack but the though of losing hair has me a little reluctant. Perhaps if i knew the long term sides of SARMS i would take the hair loss in a heartbeat.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was debating a lgd+osta stack but after looking into i have heard this isnt the best idea. I am debating now LGD 8 weeks and bridging with a 6-8 week osta cut. I also have been considering 1/4 andro stack but the though of losing hair has me a little reluctant. Perhaps if i knew the long term sides of SARMS i would take the hair loss in a heartbeat.
LGD bulk followed by Osta cut works nicely. Get 4-AD (not 4-ADHEA) from Predator Nutrition a board sponsor. I don't need it personally, I feel great on both Osta and once past the initial night sweats 1st week of LGD feels as good as a traditional methyl PH like DMZ to me.

Anyway, I don't think SARMS cause hair loss perse? I haven't noticed and I already have male pattern baldness. I do notice MK-677 makes my hair growth and nails grow faster too - side note.