Question: what are good websites to order legit gear from?

beachmuscle13

Awards
Mainly looking to buy some legit dbol online

beachmuscle13

Awards
Opps didnt mean to break any rules. I know my guy gets powder online and mixes. I would like to cut cost. Google etc leaves with my questions and answer. And I never know if the stuff is legit

beachmuscle13

Awards
Lol. You know "SUPPLEMENTS"

beachmuscle13

Awards
Its rough. I hate to take risk and get some junk that is either watered down or fake

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately that’s your only option if you don’t know people. There’s a lot of good sources out there DOMESTIC and international.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try Walgreens pharmacy

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Costco and they always give out free samples. Chet is da bomb.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever done steroids? Hope you're not gonna run dbol only.

beachmuscle13

Awards
Of course not. I wanted to add a 6 to 8 week run to my 750 mg pre week Test E cycle. My guy charges 80 a pop and I want to lower the cost. And I honestly not for sure how strong the test e is that I got from him. I should gaining a lot at that dose

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course not. I wanted to add a 6 to 8 week run to my 750 mg pre week Test E cycle. My guy charges 80 a pop and I want to lower the cost. And I honestly not for sure how strong the test e is that I got from him. I should gaining a lot at that dose
So 750mg test and how much dbol? You do realize that this combo could make you become a water buffalo? I love how your username Is beachmuscle considering this combination haha.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh, fuk dbol. Maybe add NPP? Or if you absolutely must use an oral, tbol or var. But Id go NPP personally.