Pheraplex

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Hi, I started a cycle of Pheraplex for 5 days. And I already feel the sides like a slight discomfort to the right flank and decreased appetite. It seems strange that after 5 days with a low dosage of 12.5 mg and despite the use of Ar1macare Pro and TUDCA 1gr, the liver is already surrendering! According to you is it possible?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I started a cycle of Pheraplex for 5 days. And I already feel the sides like a slight discomfort to the right flank and decreased appetite. It seems strange that after 5 days with a low dosage of 12.5 mg and despite the use of Ar1macare Pro and TUDCA 1gr, the liver is already surrendering! According to you is it possible?
Sounds impossible to me, liver is the strongest organ we have. Maybe if you already have a bad liver.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s unlikely unless you’re liver is already in bad shape

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
are you sure it's pheraplex? I found that to be surprisingly mild on the body with decent gains in size and strength.

Superdrol, on the other hand, made me feel like crap, and was worse every single day I was on it.... I wonder if that's what you actually got?

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
The product is NanoPhera, now i'm unsure whether to suspend the loop or not, but I really think so

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
phera bout made my liver fall out on the floor...

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I have decided to stop the cycle for the moment, let me analyze to see the situation, and start over again in a few months. Do you know that you need to do a mini PCT or something for 5 days of cycle?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you dehydrated, changed food? Dehydration is a sign of the liver and/or urin changing color. I respect your carefullness but I think you might be overreacting cause you're new to steroids. When I took my first steroid I was too young and ignorant and I had trouble sleeping cause I was afraid of sides. There are thousands of people on the internet that knows nothing and will scare the hell out of you and there are just as many that will make people take too much. You have to have to be sure and confident while taking this cause else you keep going back an forth without getting any results and instead more sides.

I think you should read a bit more about steroids in general and really think twice if this is something you want to do. An oral cycle is not any more liver toxic than normal medicin or alcohol. The difference is that you do it for a long time and the liver won't recover as fast. The best advice I can give you if you wanna do this is to start on the lower side cause you don't need more if you're new to steroids, at some point your body won't grow any more and just get more sides.

I'm not saying you're overdosing but it could be smart to start lower just to see what it does to your body.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I've already used another toxic steroid that is M-Sten, but it has not caused me many sides, apart from some lethargy in the last few weeks. I would like to continue but the appetite problem is annoying as it is bulk. The diet is the same I just raised carboons slightly, and I'm drinking enough

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've already used another toxic steroid that is M-Sten, but it has not caused me many sides, apart from some lethargy in the last few weeks. I would like to continue but the appetite problem is annoying as it is bulk. The diet is the same I just raised carboons slightly, and I'm drinking enough

We react different to everything. You're still quite New to this and I can see why you're worrying. Don't take my word as a guarantee but I cannot imagine liver damage from 5 days. If that's the case your liver is already in a really bad shape which I don't believe considering what it takes to destroy an healthy liver. You said you drink water , that doesn't answer my question wether you (feel ) dehydrated. If you drink alcohol and water at night you're still gonna feel dry in the morning most likely. I don't care if you drink a gallon or a glas, you have to feel yourself wether you're dehydrated. Is it constant pain or does it come back and forth?

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
The discomfort at the side is light, goes and comes

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could it be as simple as sore muscles? Does it hurt of you press there?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
It’s unlikely unless you’re liver is already in bad shape
if your liver is in bad shape your piss will be dark as apple juice or darker,stinks worse than any piss. it will be tender to touch,like you god punched right in the liver. if your diet is over sugar or white carb, after insulin feeds all cells its then stored in the as glycoge [glycerin] then turns to fat. if you have a fatty liver it could just be working at 50%.

i would recomend an ultrasound of the liver. and in the mean time drink a tsb of vinegar 2x daily, add milk thistle and dandelion extract or eat dandilion greens

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
if your liver is in bad shape your piss will be dark as apple juice or darker,stinks worse than any piss. it will be tender to touch,like you god punched right in the liver. if your diet is over sugar or white carb, after insulin feeds all cells its then stored in the as glycoge [glycerin] then turns to fat. if you have a fatty liver it could just be working at 50%.

i would recomend an ultrasound of the liver. and in the mean time drink a tsb of vinegar 2x daily, add milk thistle and dandelion extract or eat dandilion greens
My pee is very clear

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In september I did a phera cycle at 25-30 mgs a day on most weight training days, took Ol's Tudca at 750 mgs, with milk thistle and cycle support and got my liver enzymes back today and they were good.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel any pain below your right shoulder?

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Under my shoulder, but I noticed that after a few hours of Phera's intake, the discomfort at the side feels more. And after having taken the Tudca decreases. At day I will ultrasound to the liver, while suspending the cycle what do you say?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just listen to the doctor if you already have an appointment. There's no point for us speculating your health. Listen to yourself always.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Suspending after 6 days I should not have any suppression, right? I should use Exemestane to avoid rebound?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As "Chados" says, listen to the doctor.
I was asking about your shoulder because I had pain there on a previous ph cycle, I thought it was my liver but the problem was the gallbladder and I stopped the cycle and increased the TUDCA dosage to 1250mg and the pain was gone after a couple of days.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suspending after 6 days I should not have any suppression, right? I should use Exemestane to avoid rebound?

Nah relax a little, you're going to the doctor today right? Go there and if they say things are good then go back to the cycle or stop the cycle if you rather do that. It's not like you're doing the harshest cycle ever. If your liver would take damage from 5 days of phera, you probably need a new liver and I think by now you'd noticed that. Any pain today? People are over worrying all the time in forums about the liver. The liver is by far the best organ to recover, imagine how many people drinking for 20 years and never get anything? Steroids are normally considered a medicin and while pheraplex is a prohormone I dont believe the toxicity is close to something like real aas. Had there been so much toxicity people would have died every day and doctors wouldn't prescribe them do people. The danger just like any medicin is to take too much of something. As an example some ibuprofen pills are limited to 6 / day. I have never gone beyond two cause I don't need it. 6 is a safetyzone but I could take probably 8 at least without getting any real damage, maybe 10.. would I do this every day my liver would definitely take damage and I would never suggest anyone even to try this for one day but you see my point.

That being said, absolutely you should protect yourself and especially if you're doing many cycles.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you are confused a bit so hopefully this clears it up. Exemestane is used on cycle to suppress aromatization from compounds that aromatize. It's preferred because coming off of this particular AI will not cause E2 rebound. Do not use an AI or steroidal compounds during PCT. You could try a week of chlomid or something like that if you're worried that your test has been suppressed or shutdown.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
bro i hope you're going to the doc today or soon. DEMAND to have liver, kidneys, spleen, and gallbladder. let me put your mind to ease on some things, its not liver damage or liver toxicity as i said dark stinky piss and you are plenty hydrated as your piss is clear. your kidneys dont have toxicity or under active cuz clear piss. to correct person that suggested gallbladder is incorrect , you would feel THE WORST PAIN in your life near your sternum and drinking vinegar will stop gallbladder attack. your kidney may be the problem, they are located on the back near bottom of rib cage.

if all untrasound shows up clear you will want a replacement bottle for free and until it arrives do a full system cleanse. cranberry juice[kidneys], apple cider vinager[gallbadder and spleen], garlic and lime juice,great for literly desolving toxins in blood] and the usual tudca, thisle, dandelion, NAC [liver]

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I went to the doctor, did not notice anything to the touch, but as he breathed he heard the liver climb. Tomorrow I'll do abdominal ultrasound

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you been living an healthy life overall? No drugs or anything? There's no way an healthy liver would react to 5 days. I'm not saying you're in danger but to me (not a doctor) it seems more like this was the final straw rather than what caused it

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
f you take m sten and have no issues pheraplex is very close in potency/toxicity. I doubt you have anx liver damage. Especially if urine is not brown/gold darker colors.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I've always been healthy, I do not drink alcohol and no drugs

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always been healthy, I do not drink alcohol and no drugs
Then I really don't get it. If you don't have some problems by nature I can't see you've ended up damaging your liver that much and you said you weren't dehydrated. I'm sure you'll be fine cause had it been severe you wouldnt had left the hospital. Hope things turn out alright.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I did the ultrasound, it was a bit of biliary mud

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I did the ultrasound, it was a bit of biliary mud
Bile is made in the gallbladder. Bile mud or sludge is when the body can't break down the fatty meat like it usually does. Drinking apple cider vinager will help your gallbladder since it's obviously not fully functioning. I would also suggest getting 4 hole cloves of garlic and chopped lime, throw it an some water in the blender and then simmer it on stove for 2 hours it's a freaking amazing cholesterol killer and helps on alot of things

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So was the pheraplex related to the issue or what? I’m not too familiar with the liver
no. It didn't help the situation just brought it to a head. You already had a malfunction in your gallbladder. You still need to stop Pplx until your liver, gallbladder, kidneys are working properly. Usually when a organ is tressed or having problems it dumps the problem on the liver.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no. It didn't help the situation just brought it to a head. You already had a malfunction in your gallbladder. You still need to stop Pplx until your liver, gallbladder, kidneys are working properly. Usually when a organ is tressed or having problems it dumps the problem on the liver.

That's what I thought too. Didn't seem resonable on one cycle and 5 days

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
That's what I thought too. Didn't seem resonable on one cycle and 5 days
No there is deff something wrong with OPs gallbladder for some time to get to this. I had gall stones and gbladder attacks in my teens[worst pain in the world] and no doc could figure it out so I went to a Chinese acupuncturist she gave me these herbs to take and it never came back.'

The doc will probably want to take your gallbladder out. I would advise giving home remedies a try first. They sell the "tea pills" online. The 2 that I took were snake & dragon, and sooth liver. They are made by plumb flower. I don't believe any organ is useless like some western med docs think.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nanophera is bunk so probably something else messing with you. I would feel comfortable drinking a whole 30ml bottle of it at one time and then go have a few beers afterwards. I’ve done a lot of methyls and nanophera isn’t one.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Now I've stopped the cycle after 8 days and will do a week of Clomid for safety. I will try to solve this problem and then maybe resume the cycle in a few months. Too bad because I was enjoying it, the force was increasing a lot and the pump was absurd.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nanophera is bunk so probably something else messing with you. I would feel comfortable drinking a whole 30ml bottle of it at one time and then go have a few beers afterwards. I’ve done a lot of methyls and nanophera isn’t one.
You should email them or something and try to get a refund. You’re one of the only people I’ve seen get bunk stuff from them; although most people I know didn’t run the Fusion brand.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should email them or something and try to get a refund. You’re one of the only people I’ve seen get bunk stuff from them; although most people I know didn’t run the Fusion brand.
What are you talking about all the reviews on nanophera that I've seen have been piss poor

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They do not respond to emails. It’s unfortunate.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you talking about all the reviews on nanophera that I've seen have been piss poor
I’m talking about personal experience, friends experiences and other board members experiences with predator in general. I have noticed that the fusion lineup has it’s mixed feedback.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They do not respond to emails. It’s unfortunate.
Damn sorry to hear; they’ve responded to my emails multiple times, but mine weren’t regarding bunk products. Its unfortunate that they would do that man.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established