Next Step up after Osta cycle

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Today marks the last day if my Osta cycle and i have seen fair results. Ran for 9 weeks and seemed to have dropped considerable bf% *estimated 5-8%* and look much fuller in the gym. I am already looking for what i shall cycle next. I was originally thinking Osta + LGD, but do you guys have any other suggestions for the next step up with similar "minimal" sides?

I see Andros and Tbol discussed, any other substances i should research that yeild good results and minimal sides? I would go right to Test but want to avoid pinning,

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t comment on lgd although there are plenty of logs on it which seem good.

A 1/4/epiandro cycle (I happen to be doing as my first cycle at the moment) is a milder run with minimal sides. I’m up over 8 lbs with slight bf decrease after 5.5 weeks.

It’s solid but you say you are looking for a step up and I’m not sure it qualifies as that....main question is what you want to achieve?

You know you’ll need at least 13 weeks off before you start the next cycle right?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Can’t comment on lgd although there are plenty of logs on it which seem good.

A 1/4/epiandro cycle (I happen to be doing as my first cycle at the moment) is a milder run with minimal sides. I’m up over 8 lbs with slight bf decrease after 5.5 weeks.

It’s solid but you say you are looking for a step up and I’m not sure it qualifies as that....main question is what you want to achieve?

You know you’ll need at least 13 weeks off before you start the next cycle right?
I was not aware of this. I thought after PCT is over and bloods like okay you are fine to start another cycle. What is the reason for the long wait?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was not aware of this. I thought after PCT is over and bloods like okay you are fine to start another cycle. What is the reason for the long wait?
To be fair bloods being ok is a decent shout but the standard is; time on cycle plus time on pct = time off between cycles.

You want to give your body time to return to homeostasis, bear in mind your taking things that suppress your natural hormone production. It makes sense to let all that run normally again for a while before starting again.

You need time off between cycles bro

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need at least 13 weeks off. I would go with 1/4 andro for your next run. Run each at 330 mg each for 8 weeks and I think you will really enjoy the results.