SARMS STACKS

fred097

Awards
Hello!
I going to start my first SARM cycle soon, so I want your oppinion about that!
I am going to do 2 cycles next semester, how do you prefer?

1 cycle:
1-10: LGD 10 mg
1-10: Rad-140 30 mg

2 cycle:
1-10: ostarine 25 mg
1-10: s4 30 mg
1-10: gw 20 mg

Or

1 cycle:
1-10: ostarine 25 mg
1-10: Rad-140 30 mg

2 cycle:
1-10: LGD 10 mg
1-10: s4 30 mg
1-10: gw 20 mg

One more point, is better do my first cycle with S4 or Rad 140? I thing rad 140 can decrease the side effects by the ostarine or lgd.

My goal is have the best recomp at the end.

Thank you!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
only thing about LGD is you may want to run that joker solo just so you know what the sides are coming from when you get them. The sides on the others aren't as bad but Oster inexpensive made my nipples get itchy... Also have you thought of AI and your pct?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey man do yourself a favor pick one,research the hell out of it,get your pct lined up and do your thing...

Chasingtails

Awards
By “semester” do you mean school semester? If so, they’re normally about four months long and theres literally no way to fit two ten week cycles in that time in a safe manner.

10 week cycle + 4 week pct = 14 weeks off before starting next cycle. That’s over three months for one cycle, and another three months before starting the second. Do some more research brother and take care of your health first

fred097

Awards
Semester here is 6 months! Would be the first in jan-feb-mar and the second april-may-june.

Chasingtails

Awards
I think you’re missing my point. You run a cycle in January and February, then you pct for March. Then you need to not take anything for April, May, and June BEFORE you start another cycle in July IF your blood work shows that you’ve fully recovered

fred097

Awards
So, for you is better I start with only one? So do you reccomend I start with LGD and the second cycle with ostarine, gw and s4 (or rad)?
Thanks

fred097

Awards
Im sorry, I understand now. In my search I saw that is only 1 month before to start another cycle. The reccomended is the time of the cycle?
Thanks

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Semester here is 6 months! Would be the first in jan-feb-mar and the second april-may-june.
yeah bud your going about it all wrong you have to pct and that isn't included in your down time.... there is plenty of info here in the forums to get you some good info... you don't want to run back to back cycles and mess your health up and it can effect you sex life you need to take all that into consideration... anabolics aren't a joke

fred097

Awards
For PCT I going to use tamox 2 weeks. And IA I am going to have in hands if necessary.

fred097

Awards
Thanks for the information, I had saw in other place the wrong information.

So, I thing I will do: 1- jan/feb (8 weeks) and the next in may/jun if the blood work were great. I thing I will start with LGD first and in the 2 use ostarine with s4 (or rad) and GW. What do you thing, guys?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to do more research start simple get your whole cycle laid out from beginning to pct to down time(this alone will be 8 weeks and some would recommend you add another month to down time cause of pct)..... so you looking at a total of 6 months till you can do a second cycle....

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best thing research each independently. After that then stack them(if you just got too)that way you now know how your body reacts to each compound...

fred097

Awards
Great! Thank you very much. I really study a lot, but in wrong sites. If you can tell me articles to i read, i glad!

Chasingtails

Awards
Great! Thank you very much. I really study a lot, but in wrong sites. If you can tell me articles to i read, i glad!
It’s refreshing to have someone listen for a change. Use the search feature on this forum, and run a search for each of the compounds you’re interested in. You’ll find logs for all of them!

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Would do the first cycle. Make bulk stack with Rad140 and LGD and then a cutting stack with Ostarine,S4 and GW.