Andros or Sarms?

Polly1

Awards
Anyone here done cycles of both componds?I want to start a winter cycle with lgd or 1-andro and 4-andro for 8-12 weeks but am not sure what to go for.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD4033 and 4-Andro would be your best bet! Plenty of great sponsors on here to get your 4-andro from, as well as the LGD

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
They say to run both compounds together to help with the side effects of lgd. Lgd is gonna be a tough compound to run for 12 weeks that's one thing I know for sure...

Polly1

Awards
Thx bro!

Do you have any experience with the 19nor-andro or the pheraplex like andro?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I sure don't but I have always been told to run andros with it just never did... I have just ran lgd on 3 or 4 different cycles 1 solo and 3 others stacked with other sarms... I wish I would of tried am android with lgd and Mt outlook on it may be way different... when I ram it solo it was a struggle to make it threw week 8 and my intentions were to run it 12 weeks in the beginning... I just couldn't torture my self that long though...

rockymtnoak

Awards
I sure don't but I have always been told to run andros with it just never did... I have just ran lgd on 3 or 4 different cycles 1 solo and 3 others stacked with other sarms... I wish I would of tried am android with lgd and Mt outlook on it may be way different... when I ram it solo it was a struggle to make it threw week 8 and my intentions were to run it 12 weeks in the beginning... I just couldn't torture my self that long though...
kudos man I didn't make it to 6 solo LGD before being floored haha. that was at 8mg though

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
kudos man I didn't make it to 6 solo LGD before being floored haha. that was at 8mg though
yeah the first 2 weeks I ran it 5mg then 10mg the 2 weeks following that then ran it at 15mg the rest of the cycle... the negative sides start being noticeable around week 5 for me as well.