Someone with a ton of experience

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone who has tried everything.

I have actually tried everything but I havent stacked them together to compare.

a mass cycle and at the same time drop fat (consider test and tren included)

1. Dbol + winstrol or mast

2. anadrol only

3. Masteron + winstrol

Obviously I understand the difference between these compounds and I've used them all, but my biggest question is wether tren can manage to keep dbol and adrol clean enough for it to be worth choosing ahead of winstrol and mast. Take note that i gain quite a lot with winny

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a fan of mixing compounds here. Every time I "cooked up" a cycle, sides made me cut it short.
Now cycles look simple. Test as a base and either 1 oral -or one injectable on top, works like a charm.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a fan of mixing compounds here. Every time I "cooked up" a cycle, sides made me cut it short.
Now cycles look simple. Test as a base and either 1 oral -or one injectable on top, works like a charm.
I'm all for safety and I rather run mast alone but I always feel tren keeps everything so much cleaner, id take a long break mixing it with something like drol for sure.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm all for safety and I rather run mast alone but I always feel tren keeps everything so much cleaner, id take a long break mixing it with something like drol for sure.
A friend of mine, long time roid user, swears by combining mast with tren and a TRT dose (under 200mg/w) of test, stating that he has virtually no tren sides this way.
I may never try tren again, it was hell on earth for me.

For a recomp, like you are attempting, I would do 8 weeksT-bol 80mg/d + Test 250-500mg/d and Cardarine 20mg/d for enhanced metabolism. Maybe with carb back loading to cut during week days and add some muscles on the weekend.
Obviously, if you can tolerate tren, that would be the best choice, I guess.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love tbol and I was considering that but it's so damn expensive. Personally I get 0 sides from tren except a little moodswing, but I never take I out on others. I was curious about a wet compound since tren can keep it so clean. Obviously size will be with dbol or drol and I wonder how much will be lost after a cycle with these. My heart says mast and my brain says drol. I have no doubt I'll grow on everything cause I always respond well. Appreciate your feedback I was also thinking about adding cardarine.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren 350
Test 200
Anadrol 50-100mg a day for 4 week kicker

Literally the best cycle I've had

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love tbol and I was considering that but it's so damn expensive. Personally I get 0 sides from tren except a little moodswing, but I never take I out on others. I was curious about a wet compound since tren can keep it so clean. Obviously size will be with dbol or drol and I wonder how much will be lost after a cycle with these. My heart says mast and my brain says drol. I have no doubt I'll grow on everything cause I always respond well. Appreciate your feedback I was also thinking about adding cardarine.
Go with mast, like 600mg/w. All wet compounds may jack up your BP. I bet a low test dose, medium tren dose, medium mast dose + cardarine
would be awesome. Please log it if you go for it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with mast, like 600mg/w. All wet compounds may jack up your BP. I bet a low test dose, medium tren dose, medium mast dose + cardarine
would be awesome. Please log it if you go for it.
Definitely will. This stack is fantastic and I wonder how much more keepable (clean) size anadrol or dbol could give. Is it worth it? I'm debating heavily here. My plan was first to run a wet bulker and In maybe 6 months do a cut like the one you said.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely will. This stack is fantastic and I wonder how much more keepable (clean) size anadrol or dbol could give. Is it worth it? I'm debating heavily here. My plan was first to run a wet bulker and In maybe 6 months do a cut like the one you said.
Can only talk about my own experience. Never got "true gains" from Dbol, never did Adrol. I may try Trest-ace as a wet bulker , together with ralox -but before I can bulk I have to lose more BF.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can only talk about my own experience. Never got "true gains" from Dbol, never did Adrol. I may try Trest-ace as a wet bulker , together with ralox -but before I can bulk I have to lose more BF.

I found dbol to be a bloater while anadrol to me didn't. Some people claim differently so I don't know. Doesn't make sense from how they act in the body. I didn't keep gains from dbol that well but tren makes every compound better.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've decided to go for either winstrol or tbol. Tbol more size, winstrol more ripped. What to do?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've decided to go for either winstrol or tbol. Tbol more size, winstrol more ripped. What to do?
Tbol. Dry gains, more friendly to joints and liver. Could be run longer.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbol. Dry gains, more friendly to joints and liver. Could be run longer.

I'm leaning towards that. Whats the difference for you personally taking these two and at what dosage? Never had jontpain myself. I do think tbol could be almost winstrol like with tren and add a bit more size. I've only ran tbol at low dose and it should probably be ran at 60mg right?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm leaning towards that. Whats the difference for you personally taking these two and at what dosage? Never had jontpain myself. I do think tbol could be almost winstrol like with tren and add a bit more size. I've only ran tbol at low dose and it should probably be ran at 60mg right?
For me, T-bol comes close to be the perfect steroid. All gains are "true gains", no water retention, no sides (maybe back pumps later in cycle) little elevated BP. Reasonable strength gains, kicking in around day 10.
Overall performance goes up, even cardio. Like Winstrol, it also loweres SHBG and goes well with test. Winstrol is "too dry" for my liking, maybe because of age related joint issues, its also harsh on the liver for me, cycles have to be shorter.

T-bol dosage, IMHO should be between 45 and 100mg/day split dosage. 45-60mg for inexperienced users. Wouldn't go over 8 weeks. 80mg is probably a good idea for you.
Winstrol standard is 50mg /day, I guess, 4-6 weeks.

The problem is, with tren, I would keep test low. Introducing t-bol would benefit from higher test, IMHO. See the problem?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, T-bol comes close to be the perfect steroid. All gains are "true gains", no water retention, no sides (maybe back pumps later in cycle) little elevated BP. Reasonable strength gains, kicking in around day 10.
Overall performance goes up, even cardio. Like Winstrol, it also loweres SHBG and goes well with test. Winstrol is "too dry" for my liking, maybe because of age related joint issues, its also harsh on the liver for me, cycles have to be shorter.

T-bol dosage, IMHO should be between 45 and 100mg/day split dosage. 45-60mg for inexperienced users. Wouldn't go over 8 weeks. 80mg is probably a good idea for you.
Winstrol standard is 50mg /day, I guess, 4-6 weeks.

The problem is, with tren, I would keep test low. Introducing t-bol would benefit from higher test, IMHO. See the problem?

Yeah that is a problem, I'm thinking about 320 mg test with 400 tren which is kinda low. I'm responding quite well to anything so hopefully :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that is a problem, I'm thinking about 320 mg test with 400 tren which is kinda low. I'm responding quite well to anything so hopefully :)
If tren sides hit, cut test to about 175mg/week. I saw it on numerous forums. Looks like tren does not go well with high test for most users.
Besides, why keeping a very low anabolic compound (test) high when using a highly anabolic compound (tren)?
T-bol is on paper less anabolic than test, hence keeping test higher with it is a good idea, IMHO.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If tren sides hit, cut test to about 175mg/week. I saw it on numerous forums. Looks like tren does not go well with high test for most users.
Besides, why keeping a very low anabolic compound (test) high when using a highly anabolic compound (tren)?
T-bol is on paper less anabolic than test, hence keeping test higher with it is a good idea, IMHO.
Yeah I'm gonna keep that in mind. I don't see the reason to go high on test with tren. The vial has 320/ml so my first thought was to make it easy haha. Might be around 200 we'll see.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna keep that in mind. I don't see the reason to go high on test with tren. The vial has 320/ml so my first thought was to make it easy haha. Might be around 200 we'll see.
320mg/ml test? If that is true, it will sting badly! :)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The guy gave me about 100 dollar discount. Had I know about this maybe id go for mast haha, maybe good I got tbol so I ended up somewhere in the middle.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a log somewhere in the logs section that you can see what I looked like towards the end of the cycle. It's not the PO Trest log

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a log somewhere in the logs section that you can see what I looked like towards the end of the cycle. It's not the PO Trest log
Haha give me something at least. Name of log or year of the cycle?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP - I have something better for ya:

Trest ace
Tren ace
mast prop

50mg of each, everyday. Enjoy!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP - I have something better for ya:

Trest ace
Tren ace
mast prop

50mg of each, everyday. Enjoy!!
My nipples are aching by only looking at that cycle, LOL. Definitely not for me, LOL

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12.5 mg stane ed + prami and it's GTG!! :D
Obviously no Test as a base.
I would go wit 40mg Ralox/d + caber -and prepare for humongous growth. I wonder about sides, because Trest substitutes Test, and high test and tren does not go well for most.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously no Test as a base.
I would go wit 40mg Ralox/d + caber -and prepare for humongous growth. I wonder about sides, because Trest substitutes Test, and high test and tren does not go well for most.
Yup, last time I ran trest ace, I also ran 10mg nolva alongside, but next time I'd opt for ralox. Rx caber would be great (liquid is too unstable).

I'd probably want to run lithium orotate or tianeptine on this cycle!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, last time I ran trest ace, I also ran 10mg nolva alongside, but next time I'd opt for ralox. Rx caber would be great (liquid is too unstable).

I'd probably want to run lithium orotate or tianeptine on this cycle!!!!
Or smoke raw opium, LOL!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's some damn cycle haha. I've never actually done trest and I don't think I can get it anywhere from my people.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i got tbol,tren, test, caber , but no arimidex. I got instead two Clomid. Anyways I'll get it this week. Is it too risky to start with tren without arimidex for just a few days? I'm running test quite low but since I've never ran tren without an ai I don't know what to expect. I'm not very prone to gyno.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i got tbol,tren, test, caber , but no arimidex. I got instead two Clomid. Anyways I'll get it this week. Is it too risky to start with tren without arimidex for just a few days? I'm running test quite low but since I've never ran tren without an ai I don't know what to expect. I'm not very prone to gyno.
No problem if you get adex in a week.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So adding gw to this cycle mainly for tren sides, any experience here?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be a good idea if you weren’t using a methylated compound in your cycle bro

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be a good idea if you weren’t using a methylated compound in your cycle bro
Why? Gw is not toxic, mainly wondering if anyone have seen bloodresults with gw since it's supposed to keep bloodpressure stable.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never said gw was but if your running Tbol then you are

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But tren is toxic to the liver, shouldn't it be a problem there? As far as I can see there are no problem regarding the liver with gw at all but maybe I've missed something here?.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But tren is toxic to the liver, shouldn't it be a problem there? As far as I can see there are no problem regarding the liver with gw at all but maybe I've missed something here?.
T-bol = methylated. GW = aggravating liver disease (if present). Not a good combination.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-bol = methylated. GW = aggravating liver disease (if present). Not a good combination.

I hear you but I'm not sure wether that's true. I cant only find studies that proves that gw helps the liver. The only way I can find anything about liver diseases is if I Google it and that's written by the average joe.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you but I'm not sure wether that's true. I cant only find studies that proves that gw helps the liver. The only way I can find anything about liver diseases is if I Google it and that's written by the average joe.
Look again, I'm too lazy to find it for you.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not saying you're wrong here but this study is said to be with mice that got 50 times the normal dose. I hadn't read it before but I've heard about it

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not saying you're wrong here but this study is said to be with mice that got 50 times the normal dose. I hadn't read it before but I've heard about it
To proof this study wrong, you have to put your liver on the line... :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides...too many ingredients = sh1tty soup. IMHO.

I keep my cycles simple, after quitting a lot of the "advanced cycles" early due to unforeseen sides.