Cycle length

BlueberyJones

Awards
Test only cycle and my original plan was to go 10 weeks but I'm considering extending. Can any of you guys tell a real difference in recovery between 10,12, and 15 weeks?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If your gonna run test, your best to run for a minimum of 12 weeks

BlueberyJones

Awards
What dose you run? And do you run the same dose all the way through?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ll be suppressed regardless; I’d try and go for 12-14 weeks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What dose you run? And do you run the same dose all the way through?
I run 500mg and yes I keep it the same through out 250mg on Monday Morning, 250mg Thursday afternoon

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I run 500mg and yes I keep it the same through out 250mg on Monday Morning, 250mg Thursday afternoon
I do the same ^^^ except its not good to take AAS after 8pm and best before 9am. the late evening and thru the beginning of sleep is when your hypo determines whats in your system, what changes should we make. there is more science to it, but basically elevated AAS then the hypo determines how much aromatase needs to be made. its best to mimic your bodies natural hormone cycles

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do the same ^^^ except its not good to take AAS after 8pm and best before 9am. the late evening and thru the beginning of sleep is when your hypo determines whats in your system, what changes should we make. there is more science to it, but basically elevated AAS then the hypo determines how much aromatase needs to be made. its best to mimic your bodies natural hormone cycles
I do mine at 5am Monday Morning, and 5pm Thursday afternoon

BlueberyJones

Awards
Yeah I've been doing Monday and Thursday but I got another vial on the way that's 300 mg/ML so I was considering 600 the last 5 weeks just to finish it off. I recently completely dropped my AI bc I think I crashed estro, I haven't gotten blood work but since I dropped it I feel 100x times better and don't think I'm gyno prone at all

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've been doing Monday and Thursday but I got another vial on the way that's 300 mg/ML so I was considering 600 the last 5 weeks just to finish it off. I recently completely dropped my AI bc I think I crashed estro, I haven't gotten blood work but since I dropped it I feel 100x times better and don't think I'm gyno prone at all
You can run at 600, what was your AI and dosage

BlueberyJones

Awards
You can run at 600, what was your AI and dosage
Exemestane at 12.5 ed but I ran some bunk or underdosed bs for the first few weeks so when I got new stuff I started 12.5 ed for about a week and lost sex drive all together, and just felt overall bad/depressed. Didn't get any dry joints tho. But I dropped it completely and got a little bloat back but got my sex drive back and terrible feeling gone

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exemestane at 12.5 ed but I ran some bunk or underdosed bs for the first few weeks so when I got new stuff I started 12.5 ed for about a week and lost sex drive all together, and just felt overall bad/depressed. Didn't get any dry joints tho. But I dropped it completely and got a little bloat back but got my sex drive back and terrible feeling gone
Yeah, sounds like you crashed it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You think I should keep going without it or start doing 12.5 only on pin days or something?
I would only take it when you feel you need it. Though I take Adex @ .5mg on Tuesday and Friday. But everyone is different

BlueberyJones

Awards
I would only take it when you feel you need it. Though I take Adex @ .5mg on Tuesday and Friday. But everyone is different
Doesn't adex have a lot longer of a half life? I think exem in men is only 9 hours so idk how effective twice a week would be with exem. Wishing I would've gotten adex now lol smh

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn't adex have a lot longer of a half life? I think exem in men is only 9 hours so idk how effective twice a week would be with exem. Wishing I would've gotten adex now lol smh
Yes, but the amount of time that the aromatize enzyme would take to come back is longer than that half life from my understanding

BlueberyJones

Awards
Yes, but the amount of time that the aromatize enzyme would take to come back is longer than that half life from my understanding
So what would you recommend for me with only exem on hand? I've read so many protocols it gives me a headache lmao. I don't wanna crash my estro again but want to keep it at bay just for longevity purposes

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So what would you recommend for me with only exem on hand? I've read so many protocols it gives me a headache lmao. I don't wanna crash my estro again but want to keep it at bay just for longevity purposes
this is my all around AI protocal [i may get suff cheaper ] i have an AI base am&pm consistently of ADT 50mg Nettle extract 2gr then i take aromasin night of pin 12.5 mg, towards end of cycle i go to dex . its almost like my body builds a tolerance to aromasin . the base helps things stay leven and you dont get peaks or spikes in estro even if you miss a aromasin dose.

i always have both on hand but i have been using pharma aromasin and feel like its less potant than pharma or even RC dex JMO and what my BW showed .

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It will depend on the person. I’d start with a low dose and adjust as necessary. Maybe try 6.25mg eod or 12.5mg eod and adjust from there.