Injured during pct

Jcc7220

Awards
Started my pct after a test, deca cycle.... first day on pct pulled my upper lat....took 60mg clomid, gaspari novedex, Ai, RedCon1 halo, and I’m half way through my x-gels with alcar500..... that clomid had me feeling good a little to good I guess lol.... anyways since I figure I’ll be out of commission for a few weeks and don’t have extra money for supplements so I don’t want to waste any while be lazy.... what would you consider? Stop everything but the clomid or wait another week befor starting my pct... it’s been 14 days since my last test shot and 20 since my deca

I think I’m going to hold off on my clomid till I feel better because it got me going for reall

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
I don't understand why you would not still run pct?? I would absolutely still finish your pct unless you want to risk ****ing up your hpta and not recovering properly

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why you would not still run pct?? I would absolutely still finish your pct unless you want to risk ****ing up your hpta and not recovering properly
ditto.

just because you injured your lat doesn't mean you can't still train other stuff and take care of your overall health....

Jcc7220

Awards
I would of course finish my pct just delay my clomid a couple days to a week because it got me going pretty good..... and it’s my understanding that you don’t feel bad from being off test until usually the third week and I’ve been off two weeks

Jcc7220

Awards
ditto.

just because you injured your lat doesn't mean you can't still train other stuff and take care of your overall health....
Yeah I tried working out other spots and ended up making things worse

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
I would of course finish my pct just delay my clomid a couple days to a week because it got me going pretty good..... and it’s my understanding that you don’t feel bad from being off test until usually the third week and I’ve been off two weeks
If you're not going to take advice why did u ask? Lol Clomid is a vital part of pct

Jcc7220

Awards
I am happy I read your thread.... I thought 50mgs clomid first week was normal.... also upset to find that I should take it at night I felt really good when i took it preworkout

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
It’s deff possible I was following this guy
https://www.evolutionary.org/sarms-for-the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy

He says to use 100mg everyday first week which I thought was to high so I did 60 lol
I've never seen a site more well known for flat out lies about AAS, etc than Evolutionary.

they are bad news, and the PCT they recommend is idiotic.

seriously, a normal dose of clomid or nolva works great. 100 mg/day would cause crazy sides for most guys, and the nolva would prolly make that worse.

^I suspect the reason why they push such high doses of SERMs for PCT, is because they are also pushing their SARMs for PCT, which is also really dumb. SARMs are suppressive, and have no place in PCT.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Evolutionary aka elite fitness aka N2BM. Never trust that site. The biggest frauds in the industry work on that forum

Jcc7220

Awards
I reduced my dose to 40mg clomid for the first week and I’ll drop again to 30 then 20 then 10.....
But I’m finding myself very aggressive and agitated and having to control myself.... is this because the clomid if raising my t levels really high or just because of the imbalance of hormones?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I reduced my dose to 40mg clomid for the first week and I’ll drop again to 30 then 20 then 10.....
But I’m finding myself very aggressive and agitated and having to control myself.... is this because the clomid if raising my t levels really high or just because of the imbalance of hormones?
like I said before, no reason to be above 25 mg/day with clomid.

too high of a dose can cause a rapid spike in test, LH, etc which can cause an increase in E2. you also might be suffering side effects from the high dose of clomid, too.

Jcc7220

Awards
like I said before, no reason to be above 25 mg/day with clomid.

too high of a dose can cause a rapid spike in test, LH, etc which can cause an increase in E2. you also might be suffering side effects from the high dose of clomid, too.
I understand but if figured 25 mg’s a day would be good for a maintenance dose... and I understood the data and figured for a detox essentially it be better to start a little on the higher end and then go down....
I have a feeling you don’t agree, how would you of done it ran 25mg’s a day for a month then stop?
I know I can be frustrating I’m a little hard headed, thank you though you have been a great help

Just wondering if angry and short fuse during pct was normal

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I understand but if figured 25 mg’s a day would be good for a maintenance dose... and I understood the data and figured for a detox essentially it be better to start a little on the higher end and then go down....
I have a feeling you don’t agree, how would you of done it ran 25mg’s a day for a month then stop?
I know I can be frustrating I’m a little hard headed, thank you though you have been a great help

Just wondering if angry and short fuse during pct was normal
no.

25 mg is the EFFECTIVE dose. a maintenance dose would be more like 1/2 or even 1/4 of that. I know that a lot of people recommend 50 to start and then tapering down, but it's also very common for people to complain about side effects after a week or 2 of 50 mg. and tapering is kinda silly, as the half-life is about 5 days anyway...

are you also still taking all those other products as well?

and what exactly was your cycle? do you run an AI or anything to control prolactin on cycle? HCG?

Jcc7220

Awards
Test and deca,... I ran an AI arimidex..... and I took p5p for prolactin control and it worked fine for me, next time I’ll run caber or prami as needed.... And no hcg I ran out of money and hoped the clomid would do it

Yeah I’m still running gaspari novedex xt, halo redcon1, alcar500, and x-gels.... I’ve only taken the x-gels once this passed week though cuz I was hurting and it made it worse.