I just donated whole blood, how long till cycle

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I just donated whole blood the other day to get my system a little cleaner And I was wondering how long I need to wait before I can run a 12 week test E cycle? Probably going to go with a kicker also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, I just donated whole blood the other day to get my system a little cleaner And I was wondering how long I need to wait before I can run a 12 week test E cycle? Probably going to go with a kicker also.
you can wait as long as you like, but I think a week should be good!!!!

this is just broscience I have no real expertise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pokey:

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your hemacrit, hemoglobin, RBC. Did you donate to lower your RBCs? If you did then it's immediate, start whenever. I've heard from a few friends that the rising RBC then donating routine can spiral out of control so be careful.

Outside of blood counts I wouldn't recommend donating just to "clean" your blood for a cycle. It takes up to 6 weeks to fully recover from giving blood and not being at peak performance is counter-productive for a host of reasons.

If you want to avoid being at reduced capacity, the first big recovery is at the 3 week mark. After that 5-6 weeks is full recovery, but a little FYI. Last time I gave blood I felt like **** for months! Lost minutes off my 5k run averages and it took months to get it back, not 6 weeks. I'm chalking it up to my age (nearing 40), because when I was younger I'd recover in weeks. All my bloods are normal so I'll donate again one day, could have been fluke.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on your hemacrit, hemoglobin, RBC. Did you donate to lower your RBCs? If you did then it's immediate, start whenever. I've heard from a few friends that the rising RBC then donating routine can spiral out of control so be careful.

Outside of blood counts I wouldn't recommend donating just to "clean" your blood for a cycle. It takes up to 6 weeks to fully recover from giving blood and not being at peak performance is counter-productive for a host of reasons.

If you want to avoid being at reduced capacity, the first big recovery is at the 3 week mark. After that 5-6 weeks is full recovery, but a little FYI. Last time I gave blood I felt like **** for months! Lost minutes off my 5k run averages and it took months to get it back, not 6 weeks. I'm chalking it up to my age (nearing 40), because when I was younger I'd recover in weeks. All my bloods are normal so I'll donate again one day, could have been fluke.
Thanks For the reply man. Yeah I’m 46. But I was not trying to reduce my RBC I just thought it would be a good idea to have some clean blood in my system before I started a new cycle. Haven’t ran any pHs or AAS in quite a while and wanted to start one at the first of the year. I just started this thread to get peoples opinions.
Was planning on doing halo as an oral kicker and 12 weeks of test E 400 a week probably.

Also ,Haven’t ever really blasted and cruise but I’m super interested in doing so

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test e for sure & leaning towards Halo for kick
do good work check results if counts in normal range and ur results are good start cycle and go from there ill donate blood mid cycle normally if I run a long cycle