Best stack for Clenbuterol And Winstrol

jibsonline

jibsonline

Awards
Hi all,

First of all I am a newbie. So I am not so used to technical terms

I am about to start a clen and winstrol cycle next week for the first time. I have been hitting the gym for about an year. I just completed a bulking cycle. I have been reading a lot for a perfect schedule on how to stack and dose. But I am not able to get a good cycle suggestion.

Weight: 100 KG
Height : 5'11

Diet:
Whey proteins for around 75 gram of protein intake
Egg whites : 5
Chicken : 400gms
BCAA : 14gms
Potatoes : 2
Vegetables
Foxtail Millets: 2 bowls

My upper body is all bulked up and pretty ok in shape. My upper abs have cut pretty well. It's my mid and low abs and hips that are bloated and out of shape. Cardio is not helping much. My aim is to get ripped on the abs. Can you help me with how much and when to take clen and what else can be stacked for better results and reduce/reverse side effects? Like how much and what all to start with and continue week wise? Is Test or T3 required?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn’t take clen and winstrol if you’ve never taken either before... you need to do a lot more research first my man. 1yr training also isn’t a lot really you could probably still make brilliant gains if you put your mind to it and grind hard. Do a TDEE calculation and count your calories, hit a deficit, keep protein 1-1.5g per LBM, add in 30-40 mins of cardio 4-5 times a week and up when you stall. You WILL lost body fat if you do that. Steroids won’t help you burn anymore fat if you’re diet and schedule isn’t locked in.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't touch t3 or clen personally. Test will do everything but it's not a fatburner, steroids are musclebuilders. Most important thing is to be on a deficit

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I don't touch t3 or clen personally. Test will do everything but it's not a fatburner, steroids are musclebuilders. Most important thing is to be on a deficit
^^^^i do take t-3 but very modest and sides are ok but they are 34/7. i think its easier to do a cutting cycle with caloric deficet. it's easyier to run test an winny and make the gym cost you 45000 cals than go low cal and take motabolism crankers.

i struggle with weight cuz my genetics want 15-16 bf. i have heard soo many ahhhhh help with clen

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^i do take t-3 but very modest and sides are ok but they are 34/7. i think its easier to do a cutting cycle with caloric deficet. it's easyier to run test an winny and make the gym cost you 45000 cals than go low cal and take motabolism crankers.

i struggle with weight cuz my genetics want 15-16 bf. i have heard soo many ahhhhh help with clen
I feel you , clen is even worse than t3. Personally I don't touch things that can make your heart skip a beat. Winstrol is great though or mast :). If you have a hard time I strongly recommend primo-winstrol or mast-winstrol or all together if you haven't tried these stacks, sick for cutting.

unorthodoxica

Awards
Damn I personally love clen but have yet to use T3 so I can't speak on it's comparison to clen. If you have diet dialed in and regimen perfectly planned then this is what I would suggest.

Test @ 250mg per wk // Wks 1-10
Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) 50mg ED // Wks 1-10
Clen @ 20mcg ED // Wks 1&2
OTC Fat Burner ED // Wks 3&4 (I personally love using Thermbuterol just cause the names are similar)
Clen @ 40mcg ED // Wks 5&6
Winny @ 30mg ED // Wks 5-12
OTC Fat Burner ED // Wks 7&8
Clen @ 60mcg ED // Wks 9&10

I know some of you may say this is a bit on the low end but trust me if everything else is where it should be in respect to diet and workout than this should definitely cut you down. I like to do HIIT exercises while on the fat burner and slow steady state cardio when on the clen.

PCT you'll have to ask the board as I know nothing about the subject.

jibsonline

jibsonline

Awards
Please see the condition of.my abs after 45 mins of cardio every day. My trainer says it water retention. The photos are taken pre workout. Please suggest the best stack
IMG_20171115_080223-01.jpeg
IMG_20171115_080303-01.jpeg
IMG_20171115_080400-01.jpeg

jibsonline

jibsonline

Awards
unorthodoxica, When would be a good time to have them? I workout in the evenings

unorthodoxica

Awards
unorthodoxica, When would be a good time to have them? I workout in the evenings
Clen I would take as early as possible so that you can still sleep. I also like to fast so having that clen in my system while fasting for 16hrs works wonders.

Winny I would take about an hour and half out from my workout since for me it seems to peak at around 2hrs. This would give me maximum strength gains in the gym but you can space it out more evenly if you prefer to have stable blood levels. I also think stable blood levels has some benefit toward protein synthesis but I do not recall exactly.

jibsonline

jibsonline

Awards
What are some good OTC Fat burners? Thermbuterol seems to be discontinued in India. How about muscletech hydroxycut elite?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have money id rather vote for test primo as a safer and more musclebuilding alternative. I really hate clen not for the effectiveness but because it can really hurt you fast if you have some problems you don't know about. I'm not gonna tell people what to do but I rather spend money to be as safe as I can with more work, instead of hurrying something that can potentially kill me.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
If you have money id rather vote for test primo as a safer and more musclebuilding alternative. I really hate clen not for the effectiveness but because it can really hurt you fast if you have some problems you don't know about. I'm not gonna tell people what to do but I rather spend money to be as safe as I can with more work, instead of hurrying something that can potentially kill me.
Lol you’re telling a guy, who by the sounds of it has never taken anything to do a test and primo cycle?! Why not just test to start even though he looks like he could just diet down. 500mg of primo a week is normally 5ml. Pretty painful for a first timer.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol you’re telling a guy, who by the sounds of it has never taken anything to do a test and primo cycle?! Why not just test to start even though he looks like he could just diet down. 500mg of primo a week is normally 5ml. Pretty painful for a first timer.

I said if you want a cutting cycle. Not saying he should go for anything but compared primo is way safer than clen. Primo is one of the safest steroids on the market and in my opinion one of the easiest to keep the gains from and therefore, besides test alone, probably the best steroid for a first time user. i know people like to tell newbies to start low which is understandable but there are far more experienced users living on the edge due to overdosage with things like tren and anadrol then some beginner using primo, and for some reason that's okay cause they're experienced. Steroids are harmful and I rather suggest test primo than clen.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I never said primo wasn’t... I’m talking about amounts needing to be injected. And why not just test or just primo, if in fact it’s a first cycle....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never said primo wasn’t... I’m talking about amounts needing to be injected. And why not just test or just primo, if in fact it’s a first cycle....
I always like test in a cycle, and if we're gonna be honest here 250mg test is the best option but nobody ever listens to that :)

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
i think you can add winny as a finisher to test or if you can afford primo. the idea of starting on just test is to allow you to feel how your body reacts to a bioidenticle hormone. if you're adding winstrol at week 8 i think you're aware of how it feels to be on basic gear

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think you can add winny as a finisher to test or if you can afford primo. the idea of starting on just test is to allow you to feel how your body reacts to a bioidenticle hormone. if you're adding winstrol at week 8 i think you're aware of how it feels to be on basic gear
I love winstrol, but I think it's more suitable at lower body fat even if it surely will make you leaner, and yeah you should know by then. Primo is annoyingly expensive..

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I love winstrol, but I think it's more suitable at lower body fat even if it surely will make you leaner, and yeah you should know by then. Primo is annoyingly expensive..
don't you think he will be at a lower BF at week 8 of a cal deficet ? it reacts to ppl diff i get shredded on winny with BF at 16 and ill get down to 8-10. i think he is lower BF maybe 14 cuz his posture looks like he stickin the gut out.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't you think he will be at a lower BF at week 8 of a cal deficet ? it reacts to ppl diff i get shredded on winny with BF at 16 and ill get down to 8-10. i think he is lower BF maybe 14 cuz his posture looks like he stickin the gut out.

No I do, but winstrol is so fast acting while primo is slow. I feel winstrol is more of a finnisher while primo is more of a long slow cut + easier to keep gains with primo. Winstrol will make you harder and more vascular but some of that fades unfortunately and you won't have as much time to loose fat. If you're let's say at 6-10% body fat id take winstrol every day of the week if my goal is vascularity, and primo if my goal is to gain more muscles.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
No I do, but winstrol is so fast acting while primo is slow. I feel winstrol is more of a finnisher while primo is more of a long slow cut + easier to keep gains with primo. Winstrol will make you harder and more vascular but some of that fades unfortunately and you won't have as much time to loose fat. If you're let's say at 6-10% body fat id take winstrol every day of the week if my goal is vascularity, and primo if my goal is to gain more muscles.
i just think test-e 250mg/week 1-12 and winstrol 50mg/week6-12 and save primo for later. its SUCH A GOOD ROID but so expensive or FAKED, but i think we are of the same mind.

i'm watching my weight really close and i can drop to 15 BF i'll be running a cut cycle with winny at the last 6 weeks, and yes i hate how winny results are so hard 2 keep but im rehabing from leg injury and hoping winstrol and EQ will give me speed for playing hockey

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just think test-e 250mg/week 1-12 and winstrol 50mg/week6-12 and save primo for later. its SUCH A GOOD ROID but so expensive or FAKED, but i think we are of the same mind.

i'm watching my weight really close and i can drop to 15 BF i'll be running a cut cycle with winny at the last 6 weeks, and yes i hate how winny results are so hard 2 keep but im rehabing from leg injury and hoping winstrol and EQ will give me speed for playing hockey

I don't think they are hard to keep but it won't add much mass and that extreme definition and hardness will go away a bit. For hockey eq and winstrol are great I agree, I really can't see much better options to stack with test. As an oral I think winstrol is my favourite.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Aren’t you worried about the dry joints and hockey?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
It’s worse for some people than others but I’d say no that’s not enough, maybe buy a supp like joyful joints or Achilles by Antaeus labs. You didn’t even mention a PCT?

jibsonline

jibsonline

Awards
So do you think a clen+winny for three weeks would do good for me? like start with 20 mg clen a day and on third week 40mg three times? and what would be the winny dosage and scheduke you suggest?

jibsonline

jibsonline

Awards
It’s worse for some people than others but I’d say no that’s not enough, maybe buy a supp like joyful joints or Achilles by Antaeus labs. You didn’t even mention a PCT?
Well thats the most important part. I really have not got a good PCT suggetion.

I am only planning to do a three week cycle. With Clen and Winny together. What is the best schedule suggested in that case? and PCT? As I said before. I am hell bound to do it but safest and best schedule is what I seek. NB. I completed a schedule of Animal Pak. I didnt loose a kilo.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Look man you need to work the clen dose put yourself. Some people can handle 120mcg some can only hand 60-80. It’s also notorious for bad cramping and shakes. Both clen and winny raise blood pressure, so you’ll need some good supports. Dry joints and bad cramps with no experience with either isn’t a good mix when trying to work out what works for you. 50mg of winny a day would do. But winny is also liver toxic so I’d suggest some good liver support. Clomid for PCT 50/50/25/25. Animal pak is a multi vit....... We’re not here to babysit you, you need to do a hell of a lot more research before you actually jump into this.

jibsonline

jibsonline

Awards
Look man you need to work the clen dose put yourself. Some people can handle 120mcg some can only hand 60-80. It’s also notorious for bad cramping and shakes. Both clen and winny raise blood pressure, so you’ll need some good supports. Dry joints and bad cramps with no experience with either isn’t a good mix when trying to work out what works for you. 50mg of winny a day would do. But winny is also liver toxic so I’d suggest some good liver support. Clomid for PCT 50/50/25/25. Animal pak is a multi vit....... We’re not here to babysit you, you need to do a hell of a lot more research before you actually jump into this.
Thanks for the guidance

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do you think a clen+winny for three weeks would do good for me? like start with 20 mg clen a day and on third week 40mg three times? and what would be the winny dosage and scheduke you suggest?
Yo seriously dont do clen, you need diet and if you're gonna go for a steroid, fine just don't rush things by taking something like clen. It's so god damn lazy to do the worst thing just to get fast results. Neither of these two will pack on much muscle and since winny is a steroid, it's really recommended to add test. Why not go the safest way and get great results with some hard work and some muscles added?.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yo seriously dont do clen, you need diet and if you're gonna go for a steroid, fine just don't rush things by taking something like clen. It's so god damn lazy to do the worst thing just to get fast results. Neither of these two will pack on much muscle and since winny is a steroid, it's really recommended to add test. Why not go the safest way and get great results with some hard work and some muscles added?.
Definitely not the worst thing to take.... it’s well studied and generally safe if not abused. But i agree adding it into a cycle with winny on a first run wouldn’t be advisable. But then I’d just say do a test only cycle.

jibsonline

jibsonline

Awards
Definitely not the worst thing to take.... it’s well studied and generally safe if not abused. But i agree adding it into a cycle with winny on a first run wouldn’t be advisable. But then I’d just say do a test only cycle.
As said I am newbie. and needed help. But guess I need to research in other forums and make a schedule and present here and see if what i learn is agreeable here. So let me try to find a three week clen/winny/test schedule for a beginner and will get back. Need to research on the dosage and intervals too.

So do you guys think? bb misc or t-nation?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As said I am newbie. and needed help. But guess I need to research in other forums and make a schedule and present here and see if what i learn is agreeable here. So let me try to find a three week clen/winny/test schedule for a beginner and will get back. Need to research on the dosage and intervals too.

So do you guys think? bb misc or t-nation?
People are the same everywhere, experienced people will say don't jump in to such things on a first cycle. Don't be lazy , I can see you're working out and got some traps going. Use that energy to cut a little weight and do a test cycle to maintain and even increase the muscle mass and if things feels good, maybe add winstrol at the end.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the thing here is that it can potentially make your heart skip a beat and while you and me might be fine there's a huge risk for people with heart conditions. Sometimes we don't know we have these problems either. Even as a fatburner it wouldn't be my first choice, not even close.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Well the thing here is that it can potentially make your heart skip a beat and while you and me might be fine there's a huge risk for people with heart conditions. Sometimes we don't know we have these problems either. Even as a fatburner it wouldn't be my first choice, not even close.
Do you mean palpitations? Too much caffeine, alcohol or anxiety can also cause em..... if you have an underlying issue, anything can kill you. It’s the best fat burner apart from t3 and DNP.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean palpitations? Too much caffeine, alcohol or anxiety can also cause em..... if you have an underlying issue, anything can kill you. It’s the best fat burner apart from t3 and DNP.

Well you'd have to drink a ton of coffee, coming from a country that is known to be top 3 coffee drinking countries in the world I should now :). what you just stated is just another reason not to run clen. I can tolerate t3 but I personally stay away from it. Ephedrine is surely up there.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Not really.... some people are super sensitive to stim full stop. What did I state? Yes ephedrine is good but comes with all the heart sides of clen haha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really.... some people are super sensitive to stim full stop. What did I state? Yes ephedrine is good but comes with all the heart sides of clen haha
That you shouldn't have anxiety or drink a lot of coffee with clen :) better be in good shape before running that stuff.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
No I was saying excess coffee, alchohol or anxiety can also cause palpitations. Pretty much any stim can cause em haha personally clen doesn’t give me them and 100mcg a day

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I was saying excess coffee, alchohol or anxiety can also cause palpitations. Pretty much any stim can cause em haha personally clen doesn’t give me them and 100mcg a day
Haha nah I was just joking around but at the same time i wasn't. You just need to be sure youre healthy before running it and don't overdo it.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Bro ^^^ if you can't drop weight on your own then youre just going to feel these compounds with out getting great results in 3 weeks and no Test. Like deezz nuts said every person will handle diff dose of clen.

if i were you i would run a test/winstrol run OR run with clen. i wouldn't combine them. i struggle with weight from genetic levels at 14 BF and i'll do 800mg of tren before i run clen again.

some can handle it fine but if i take clen in an effective dose ;i feel like a heroine addict withdrawls and a person that is having kidney and heart falure.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I get the shakes pretty bad a short while after dosing but they go away pretty quick, apart from the random points I’ll start sweating during the day, I actually enjoy it haha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro ^^^ if you can't drop weight on your own then youre just going to feel these compounds with out getting great results in 3 weeks and no Test. Like deezz nuts said every person will handle diff dose of clen.

if i were you i would run a test/winstrol run OR run with clen. i wouldn't combine them. i struggle with weight from genetic levels at 14 BF and i'll do 800mg of tren before i run clen again.

some can handle it fine but if i take clen in an effective dose ;i feel like a heroine addict withdrawls and a person that is having kidney and heart falure.

In don't think having fat is a reason to do steroids cause They are not fatburners. If people wanna do clen I won't stop them but it is a bit harsh and using it as an overweight person is not very smart. (Not saying op Is overweight)

jibsonline

jibsonline

Awards

Is it ok if do test HD or alpha test instead of test e. I ain't so comfortable with Injections.

Again is there a tight reason for not running clen and winny together? My trainer says it works better....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it ok if do test HD or alpha test instead of test e. I ain't so comfortable with Injections.

Again is there a tight reason for not running clen and winny together? My trainer says it works better....
Of course it's better but buying a one million car is also better in some regards then a 100 thousand. We're trying to keep you safe here. Major reason is certainly not to use so many things as a first time cycle. And yeah test should be run with winstrol, real test.