Aborted cycle after 1 week

J

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im 1 week deep into a test e only cycle. (2 pins of 250 mg). Need to abort due to a car accident i was in. I was running aromasin 12.5 eod from day 1 and discontinued both. Do i need a pct? If so, how should i dose it?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seriously don’t see you needing a PCT after that. But others may have a different opinion.

Keep the AI on hand in case

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw I hope that you are doing ok after the accident

J

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Btw I hope that you are doing ok after the accident
I have aromsin on hand. I stopped taking it though along with the test. think im going to run clomid 25/25 and nolva 20/20 for just 2 weeks once its been 14 days since my last pin. im not liking aromasin making my hair shed a bit so I stopped. think I need an AI until I start the pct?

as for the accident, im going to be alright, thank god

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just keep AI on hand Incase you have any symptoms, use it as needed if needed & doing clomid or Nolva would be a great idea

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your HPTA should not have taken much of a hit, I think you will be okay without doing much of anything at all. If it had been 2 weeks that would be different, but now you are probably only minimally suppressed, and far from shut down.

J

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your HPTA should not have taken much of a hit, I think you will be okay without doing much of anything at all. If it had been 2 weeks that would be different, but now you are probably only minimally suppressed, and far from shut down.
I was reading this thread on eroids about a guy who got bloods done after 2 injections and these were his readings:

"Test: 1500>. Didnt give me an exact number its over 1500 though after a week.

Estradiol: 99.2. Range is 7.6-42.6. So I am teice the normal range.

LH: .5 This is low range is 1.7-8.6

FSH: .3 also low 1.5 - 12.3 is range

BUN: 22 range is 6-20

Monocytes 1.1 range is .1-1.0"

after only 1 week (2 pins)

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I was reading this thread on eroids about a guy who got bloods done after 2 injections and these were his readings:

Without baseline bloods, those numbers are pretty much useless.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Okay, that doesn't really mean too much other than he was not controlling his estrogen. It is high!

LH should be low because test is high and the negative feedback loop tells the pituitary there is no need to produce LH. Once levels reach back to normal your system will see the lower level and start prodicing more LH again. The good news is that none of the plumbing was out of use for very long. So there won't be a warming up period where the HPTA tries to get itself going again it should still be efficient and ready to go. So you might dip below normal for a few days or so but not much else unles you have HPTA problems. Think of it kind of like this if you are working out and finish a set then go back 10-20 minutes later you don't have to warm back up thoroughly to get things going right. However if you finish a set then come back the next day you will need a more extensive warm up to get back up to the work set weight. Same idea here with the HPTA. Since it wasn't down long it won't require much of a recovery.

FSH is almost always low when on a cycle.

His BUN range is high, and I would be willing to bet he doesn't drink anywhere near enough water. Dehydration will do that to you. That or he has kidney issues he is not aware of.

None of this information applies to you because your body is not this persons. Your body handles and breaks down hormones differently. I saw you were taking Aromasin from the jump so your estro should still be in normal or close to normal ranges, if not actually lower than when you started. By the way unless you are estrogen sensitive there is no reason to start out a cycle of test with an AI. YOu just have one on hand in case you start experiencing sides. In this case it probably helped you since you need to abort prematurely.

Since you are probably on Test E or C you might try tapering off of your Aromasin maybe 2-3 doses @ 3 days apart on the 3rd day after your last. Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor so tapering it down should avoid any rebound. That or keep it at EOD and use the lower estrogen to increase LH production for a little faster recovery.