Need a Test booser, AI, and Cycle Support? Better Way?

Nousername

Awards
MK-677 dosed at 25mg once a day in am
LGD 4033 dosed at 8-10 mg once a day in am

PCT (4 weeks):
CLOMID (Generic: Fermotid): 50/50/25/25
Nolva (Generic: Mamofen): 40/40/25/25

Does my rat need a test booster? If so, is 1 bottle of Andro the giant (3 pills a day at 330 mg total a day) good? And does that require an AI as well (if so, is Aromasin good - dosage?)? And then he needs a cycle support as well, right? Or couldn't I just run the Aromasin with the MK and LGD and no 4 Andro? Is there a more effective way to do this? I think his test booster is where all the extra money, potential side effects ,and extra supps needed comes into play.

Originally, I wanted to run Rad 140 in place of the Andro for him, but I'm hearing that will cause extreme lethargy. And he doesn't have sources for anything more powerful so he's sticking to these sarms. Feedback?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, im no expert on sarms (or any anabolics to be honest) but Im a touch confused......

If you only run lgd and mk677 (neither amortize as far as i know?) Then no need for aromasin.......other may inform whether you could get an estrogen rebound in pct for which it may be handy to have on hand but Ive seen nothing that makes me think you'd actually run it as a default (you dont want to crash your estrogen either).....even if you add the andro's i wouldnt run it, just use it if you get a flare up.

Pct seems overkill for that stack imo. Juat nolva or clomid would do (think most people suggest clomid). If you run nolva your dosing seems high? 20/20/10/10 ive seen as the normal protocol.

Having not run lgd i dont know how bad the lethargy is (rad is supposed to be pretty bad i think), so test base im not sure.....

Obviously youll need cycle supports whatever you run. CEL cycle assist is popular.

You could add a natty test booster to your pct.....

What are your current stats and aims for the cycle?

Nousername

Awards
Thanks for the response, Whisky. I was confused by the AI too. Someone else mentioned taking an AI even if I don't use the 4 Andro. But imo the AI would only be necessary if I used 4 Andro since Sarms don't convert to Estrogen, like you mentioned.

Same goes for PCT... I want to run just Clomid at 50/50/25/25. Nolva seems excessive, unless I add the Rad 140 (and even then, not sure I need the full PCT).

The test booster is what is throwing me off the most. Not sure how to approach it. Some say the lethargy is terrible, some say not so much. I got a little lethargy from the MK 677 I am currently running, but nothing major.

I am 5'5". 150 lbs. Late 20s. My goal is to put on as much mass as possible in the next 9 months; my goal for this cycle is bulking; 8-10 lbs addition of lean mass, if possible. I don't need a shredded look. Can be a bit wet.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I️ would add 4 andro or epiandro to your cycle, as well as cycle assist by CEL. CEL M test, Reduce XT, And X gels make great additions to your serm in pct. also if you enjoy mk677 I️ recommend throwing that in your pct. good luck

Nousername

Awards
Thanks for the response, Whisky. I was confused by the AI too. Someone else mentioned taking an AI even if I don't use the 4 Andro. But imo the AI would only be necessary if I used 4 Andro since Sarms don't convert to Estrogen.

Same goes for PCT... I want to run just Clomid at 50/50/25/25. Nolva seems excessive, unless I add the Rad 140 (and even then, not sure I need the full PCT).

The test booster is what is throwing me off the most. Not sure how to approach it. Seems most suggest running a test booster, with 4 Andro being the more favorable one, especially for my goals. But the problem is do I need the AI for the 4 Andro as well (since 4 Andro aromatizes)? Seems like a lot of potential side effects and costs for my test booster alone.

I am 5'5". 150 lbs. Late 20s.

Nousername

Awards
Theexpress42,

You mention the 4 Andro too. What about an AI for it? And 3 capsules a day right?

So:

MK-677 - 25 mg a day (running for a year)
LGD 4033 - 8-10 mg a day (8 weeks)
Andro the Giant (good 4 Andro?) (3 capsules a day for 8 weeks?)
CEL Cycle Assist (Dose)?

AI?

PCT (4 weeks):
Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the response, Whisky. I was confused by the AI too. Someone else mentioned taking an AI even if I don't use the 4 Andro. But imo the AI would only be necessary if I used 4 Andro since Sarms don't convert to Estrogen.

The test booster is what is throwing me off the most. Not sure how to approach it. Seems most suggest running a test booster, with 4 Andro being the more favorable one, especially for my goals. But the problem is do I need the AI for the 4 Andro as well (since 4 Andro aromatizes)? Seems like a lot of potential side effects and costs for my test booster alone.

I am 5'5". 150 lbs. Late 20s.
Even if you run 4-andro as the test base (i would btw) you dont need to take an ai. Only use that if you get a gyno flare up.

Have you run many cycles? For straight up bulk others may have better options they can suggest.

As the express 42 mentioned epiandro is nice for agression in the gym and libido.

Nousername

Awards
This will be my first real cycle. I'm currently running MK-677 (month in). That is it. I am going to run the stack above and use the 4-Andro (probably Andro the Giant) and no AI (my friend whose a trainer also said the AI is just there for safety). Open to hearing better bulking stack suggestions.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This will be my first real cycle. I'm currently running MK-677 (month in). That is it. I am going to run the stack above and use the 4-Andro (probably Andro the Giant) and no AI (my friend whose a trainer also said the AI is just there for safety). Open to hearing better bulking stack suggestions.
Personally for a first cycle I’d run 1/4/epiandro with mk677 but I would say that as I’m running it for my first cycle right now lol

I’ve gained 7lbs of lean mass (honestly think I’ve lost some fat as well - just posted pictures on my log) in the first 4 weeks....

That said I wanted lean gains rather than wet mass....

Nousername

Awards
Thanks for the response, Whisky. And nice job on the gains!

Nousername

Awards
So after a lot of debate and talking to my buddy who is a trainer and nutritionist and searching for products I think I'm going with - won't mention sources since that I think that is against forum rules:

MK
LGD
4 Andro
TUDCA - 500 mg a day? (But still checking into CEL). Is there a big advantage to one over the other?

PCT: Clomid

Will log this.

Really appreciate all of the help!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So after a lot of debate and talking to my buddy who is a trainer and nutritionist and searching for products I think I'm going with - won't mention sources since that I think that is against forum rules:

MK
LGD
4 Andro
TUDCA - 500 mg a day? (But still checking into CEL). Is there a big advantage to one over the other?

PCT: Clomid

Will log this.

Really appreciate all of the help!
TUDCA and CEL cycle assist are different things mate (both supports but for different issues).

TUDCA is a liver support, essential when using methylated orals which place stress on the liver when they pass through.

CEL cycle assist contains a host of things for optimal health such as Hawthorne berry for blood pressure - the one thing that it doesn’t have is liver support which is why people take both when using methyls or anything liver toxic.

I don’t know enough about lgd and liver impact to know if you need it in this case but you do need the cycle assist mate....

Nousername

Awards
I was going to do the TUDCA to deal with the 4 Andro, no?

Nousername

Awards
Ahh sorry, responded too quickly there. I screwed up and you made me realize something. 4 Andro is non-methylated. I thought it was : / Stand corrected. Don't think I would need it for the LGD. The Tucda was for the 4 Andro based on my misconception. Just fixed my order now. And thanks for pointing that out about the CEL cycle assist. What you said is spot on!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inhibit E should be enough to use on cycle with the 4 Andro. I️ have taken 4 andro for 2 different cycles in the past and have never had estrogen issues but it’s always smart to have aromasin on hand

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inhibit E should be enough to use on cycle with the 4 Andro. I️ have taken 4 andro for 2 different cycles in the past and have never had estrogen issues but it’s always smart to have aromasin on hand

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS getting mentioned a lot in this thread. SNS is the go to for bulk supplements and cost effective products at proper dosed ingredients.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't know about lgd but ostarine does or can cause e2 problems and it's nice to have an ai at hand; even a mild one like arimistane.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A natural anabolic is not needed for your PCT. If funds allow for it, they do not hurt. But you should have at least a SERM and I would have an AI on hand, just in case. For natural anabolics, I like all in one options such as AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood.

AlphaMax XT will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Nousername

Awards
Running 4 Andro. 330 mg a day which equates to 3pills. Should my rat take in one dosing with his sarms or split all 3 ph pills throughout day? I read he should take the CEL cycle assist 4-6 hours after the ph, so how would that work if he splits up the dose of the Andro?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running 4 Andro. 330 mg a day which equates to 3pills. Should my rat take in one dosing with his sarms or split all 3 ph pills throughout day? I read he should take the CEL cycle assist 4-6 hours after the ph, so how would that work if he splits up the dose of the Andro?
You dont need to dose the 4 andro 3 times a day but seeing as you cant split the dose evenly i would (and i currently am). Morning, pwo and evening.

Cel cycle assist twice a day with food.

Dont overthink the timing bro

Nousername

Awards
Not a good idea then for my tat to take all 3 capsules at once with his sarms? So, just two in the an with sarms and one in evening (okay if i take second dose of cel after that last ph pill)?

You say CEL twice a day. Serving is two capsules. So four capsules total a day?

Yeah, I am overthinking it. Done tons of research and want to do this as safely and informed as possible.

Appreciate the help.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not a good idea then for my tat to take all 3 capsules at once with his sarms? So, just two in the an with sarms and one in evening (okay if i take second dose of cel after that last ph pill)?

You say CEL twice a day. Serving is two capsules. So four capsules total a day?

Yeah, I am overthinking it. Done tons of research and want to do this as safely and informed as possible.

Appreciate the help.
Cel assist is 8 caps a day bro (2 four cap servings).

I think the half life of 4-andro is 6-8 hours hence you want to spread the dose a bit just to keep an even flow throughout the day (don’t quote me on that half life though)

Nousername

Awards
Well, that would make sense, since a bottle of it comes in at a count of 240 haha. Thanks, man. Again, appreciate your help!

Nousername

Awards
Thanks, man. Going to log my cycle.

Looking like (still adjusting and learning):

Mk-677: Dosed in am (around 6am) - 25mg
LGD 4033: Dosed in am (around 6am) - 10 mg
Andro the Giant: 220 mg (2 pills) dosed in an (around 6 am) and then (110 mg - 1 pill) around 12 pm
Taurine (4mg) and creatine - around workout time only on workout days (5x a week)

Cel Cycle Assist - around 10am (4 pills) and around 4 pm (4 pills)

And PCT is sorted out.

Nousername

Awards
Thanks, man. Going to log my cycle.

Looking like (still adjusting and learning):

Mk-677: Dosed in am (around 6am) - 25mg
LGD 4033: Dosed in am (around 6am) - 10 mg
Andro the Giant: 220 mg (2 pills) dosed in an (around 6 am) and then (110 mg - 1 pill) around 12 pm
Taurine (4mg) and creatine - around workout time only on workout days (5x a week)
Cel Cycle Assist - around 10am (4 pills) and around 4 pm (4 pills) - 4 hours after each Andro dose

And PCT is sorted out.