advice about dry bulker

Amanojaku

Awards
Hi all
I'm messed in the head... that I do not know what to do anymore. I am looking for a dry bulker that does not aromatize and doesn't convert to dht (mbp), I already know that I ask a lot, but there's no harm in asking. I was considering Estra-4, 9, 11-triene-3, 17-dione (transdermal option), but in some places I read that it meets my expectations and in others I do not. Have any of you tried it? Do you have any better option?
About me: I'm 36 years old and I've only done a halo + 1ad cycle with unspectacular results because it's in the cutting phase ... or that's what you want to believe.

unorthodoxica

Awards
Only thing that comes to mind is EQ and HGH man. Running them together would be cool.

I once read somewhere that DHT is not the culprit for MPB but it may have been broscience so don't hold me to it.

Also why not just use finasteride to combat mpb?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Only thing that comes to mind is EQ and HGH man. Running them together would be cool.

I once read somewhere that DHT is not the culprit for MPB but it may have been broscience so don't hold me to it.

Also why not just use finasteride to combat mpb?
EQ aromatizes.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Correct, maybe deca?
Deca also aromatizes. I know you're afraid of big, bad estrogen, but, in general, it is very easy to control with an AI. You should start with a simple testosterone cycle.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all
I'm messed in the head... that I do not know what to do anymore. I am looking for a dry bulker that does not aromatize and doesn't convert to dht (mbp), I already know that I ask a lot, but there's no harm in asking. I was considering Estra-4, 9, 11-triene-3, 17-dione (transdermal option), but in some places I read that it meets my expectations and in others I do not. Have any of you tried it? Do you have any better option?
About me: I'm 36 years old and I've only done a halo + 1ad cycle with unspectacular results because it's in the cutting phase ... or that's what you want to believe.
I'am 42yo and prone to mpb and I have used pure DHT compounds like Epi-andro and it did not affect my hair line at all but 1 Andro that can not convert into DHT affected my hair seriously and I did use Dutasteride but it didn't help.
I am not a scientist but with my own experience I find that DHT is not the most evil guy here.
However, P mag is a great bulker.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thing is you almost wanna run test with everything and that's a problem. Tbol , primo, anavar, halo, masteron. low estrogenic sides, all dht and none much of a bulker. Anadrol-deca-dbol-Test- are all great bulkers. It's a tough question indeed. Low test, deca? Problem bulking on oral only is that you'll and up loosing a lot

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NPP + test prop - solid lean gains. Throw in some peptides and it will be magical lol. I detest oral only cycles.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What option would you propose?

Well tbol as an oral or primo as an injectable if you want a lean bulker but i would also add test. If you really don't wanna add injectable, id just say tbol. Prohormone nanodrol.

Amanojaku

Awards
Well tbol as an oral or primo as an injectable if you want a lean bulker but i would also add test. If you really don't wanna add injectable, id just say tbol. Prohormone nanodrol.
Tbol is an option that I will one day try. Isn't Nanodrol hard for hair?

Amanojaku

Awards
Well it's not good but it's not crazybad. Are your family prone to hairloss? If not I wouldnt worry.
In my family there are no billiard balls but with very little hair and thin both on the maternal side and the father's side, I'm on my way.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my family there are no billiard balls but with very little hair and thin both on the maternal side and the father's side, I'm on my way.
Well my dad has no hair and I have thicker hair than anyone I know. You should have an idea where you're at if you're 25-30 probably. I've never personally read about anyone loosing hair on nanodrol though.

Amanojaku

Awards
Classic male-pattern hair loss begins above the temples and vertex of the scalp. With four weeks of cycle will it be noticed?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Classic male-pattern hair loss begins above the temples and vertex of the scalp. With four weeks of cycle will it be noticed?
I have absolutely no idea. I cant imagine that.. I don't even loose hair on steroids at all. I highly doubt that one cycle will ruin your hairline but I'm guessing here.

If you dont loose hair normally I don't think youll even notice anything on cycle. All sides from steroids should be respected but they are a bit overplayed in my opinion. Imagine all the sides that you can read on a medicine package, and steroid are medicine. It can be 100 different sides and I have never noticed a single one. Abusing medicine (in this case steroids) is what normally gives a person sideffects. If you take too much and for too long then yes perhaps you'd loose all your hair, liver failure etc etc. Never overdose anything from water to steroids.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think about this. A doctor prescribes a medicine and he doesn't know how youll react to it because some people feel nothing and some complains about a headache. There's no way for anyone to know for sure how you will react to steroids. I have never had any sides except backpumps and sensitive nipples. Some people complain about getting angry. We're all different.