MK 677 for injury treatment

Oni_zeta

Awards
Hi everyone

Unfortunately I am currently fighting with a very annoying disc protrusion L5 -S1 which is generating
the issues you can imagine. In particular I have a constant feeling in my right leg, like a cramp, which is stronger in the calf and sometimes
it is really painful. Of course I have started the treatment suggested by the orthopedic and I am doing physiotherapy while having also
changed my workout routine.

To put in a nutshell: I read around that MK 677 would be helpful for this kind of issues and I wanted to give a try to speed up the recovery and
also trying to maximize my workout results.

I don't know if I am too optimistic, however I don't expect miracles for sure: as you can imagine a person in my situation would do whatever to
get rid (or at least minimize) this issue as soon as possible.

So, in case it is worth to give a try, what would you suggest? I mean for brand and also dosage /cycle.
Except for Gha1rine from Olympus Labs I found also the IP Nutrobal (MK 677) which is liquid.

Thanks

BigVis

Awards
I have used MK677 and Ostarine (sarms4you brand) for my joints and i felt great, although i am not in your shoes ofcourse. Like you said, any little bit can help towards a faster recovery. I'd definitely try it out!

Oni_zeta

Awards
Thanks for replying

Can you tell me timing and dosages?
For how long did you run the cycle? Did you have both in stack? Did you have PCT afterward?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, I have a prolapsed disc at L4/L5, surgeon basically said to keep training and strengthen everything around it as protection.

A few years I had pains all down my right leg most of the time. Training helped a lot although I would still feel a an ache at that spot fairly often. I started mk677 as part of a cycle stack 4 weeks back and its felt better than normal since I did. It’s unlikely to be the rest of my stack so odds are the mk is having a positive effect. I’m using fusion supplements brand from predator.....

Oni_zeta

Awards
Hey bro, I have a prolapsed disc at L4/L5, surgeon basically said to keep training and strengthen everything around it as protection.

A few years I had pains all down my right leg most of the time. Training helped a lot although I would still feel a an ache at that spot fairly often. I started mk677 as part of a cycle stack 4 weeks back and its felt better than normal since I did. It’s unlikely to be the rest of my stack so odds are the mk is having a positive effect. I’m using fusion supplements brand from predator.....
Thanks man, appreciate
Indeed I understand your feelings: it happened out of the blue to me, never thought it was something like that.
Same question to you: would you tell me more about the cycle? Dosage and timing as mentioned above

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks man, appreciate
Indeed I understand your feelings: it happened out of the blue to me, never thought it was something like that.
Same question to you: would you tell me more about the cycle? Dosage and timing as mentioned above
I’m currently doing 12.5mg mk677 about 2 hours before bed. I’m half way through an 8 week cycle of 1/4/epiandro.

Mk677 doesn’t need a pct and can be run for long periods. However the rest of my stack does (as would osta) but I’ll be continuing with the mk during pct and increasing to 25mg per day split into two doses during and after pct.

Oni_zeta

Awards
I’m currently doing 12.5mg mk677 about 2 hours before bed. I’m half way through an 8 week cycle of 1/4/epiandro.

Mk677 doesn’t need a pct and can be run for long periods. However the rest of my stack does (as would osta) but I’ll be continuing with the mk during pct and increasing to 25mg per day split into two doses during and after pct.
Sounds food. I forgot to ask you: which brand are you using?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds food. I forgot to ask you: which brand are you using?
Fusion supplements from predator (a board sponsor here). I also happen to know that there’s a little Black Friday coming on that line.....

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fusion supplements from predator (a board sponsor here). I also happen to know that there’s a little Black Friday coming on that line.....
Care to share what kind of sale to expect on the Fusion line next week?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Care to share what kind of sale to expect on the Fusion line next week?
I not linked to predator (and don’t work in the supps industry) but I’d be expecting a little 3 4 2 offer on fusion my friend.....

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
I myself used the MK-677 from Sarms4you but not for healing purposes. I can only say that it was a good product. Ive used 20mg a day, 10 in the morning and 10mg before bed, atm on week 8.

Parker541

Awards
What positives and negatives have you expereinced from MK-677, What were you looking to get out of using it? Just starting my research and trying to get some info from people.

Thanks!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What positives and negatives have you expereinced from MK-677, What were you looking to get out of using it? Just starting my research and trying to get some info from people.

Thanks!
I'm in the same boat. The only thing that bothers me about MK 677 is the possibility of developing insulin resistance and higher fasting blood glucose levels. That can lead to unwanted fat gain not to mention that the compound already increases water retention. I'd like to avoid these side effect as much as possible