New Superdrol/Monster Plexx run

Hellix2

Awards
Hey all, I'm about to run my second PH stack, and wanted to include anyone that would be interested in following along. I will be actively logging this cycle, and will make it available via OneNote, and Google Docs for those that don't use OneNote. I will begin the cycle on 20Nov2017, Monday. I am currently awaiting the results of my initial bloods, and will be sitting down with my doc to talk them over tomorrow. I will include bloods with these logs, to include initial bloodwork, mid cycle bloodwork, and after PCT bloodwork.

My basic stats:
Sex: Male
Height: 72"
Weight: 185 lbs
PH Experience: 2nd PH cycle, with 7 months between. First cycle was Super mandro, Andro the Giant, Androvar

Here are the links for my log:

OneNote Link: 1drv.ms/u/s!AssJ9naXWVxNhBzXyMCxGKRQa8Ez
Google Docs Link: drive.google.com/open?****1QROHrOdh-fPDSZ6MJYt7Cvz_DT_NvvN_

I have only 11 posts, and apparently can't post links until I've posted 100 times? Anyway, just add HTTPS:// in front of either of those, and you will be able to see my logs. No, the links are not for any form of advertisement.

Here is what my cycle will look like.

On Cycle:
1. Hi-Tech's Superdrol: 1 Breakfast 1 Dinner (new stuff, not the old Superdrol!)
2. Innovative's Monster Plexx: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
3. OL Ar1macare Pro cycle support: 4 Breakfast, 4 Dinner
4. UnoCardio 1000 fish oil: 1185mg Breakfast
5.Vitamin C: 2000mg Breakfast
6. Schiff Glucosamine: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (500mg ea)
7. Daily Multivitamin
8. Magnesium oil spray after shower in the morning

This next part of my on cycle is something that I'm still trying to research, and will actually hold off from initially, until I have researched the combination of prohormones and Nootropics at the same time. Keep in mind though, that I regularly take all listed Nootropics, and in the exact manner and dosages that I have listed below. I will list the Nootropic compounds that I'm considering, in case any of you all have experience and or knowledge with these, and prohormones combined. Please, feel free to suggest anything you want.

Nootropics:
1. Aniracetam: 1500mg Breakfast
2. NALT: 350mg Breakfast, 350mg Lunch, 350mg 30 min before workout
3. Noopept: 30mg Lunch
4. Piracetam: 1700mg 30 min before workout
5. Caffeine: 100mg Breakfast
6. L-Theanine: 200mg Breakfast
7. Phenibut: 250mg on days that I can't sleep well, but no more than three consecutive days, or every second day
8. HTP-5: 90mg Breakfast, 60mg Lunch (Legion Athletics Phoenix, it's a fat burner that I take for the HTP-5 and alertness)

PCT:
1. Clomid: 50/50/25/25
2. OL Sup3r PCT: 5 caps Breakfast, 5 caps Dinner
3. OL Epic Unleashed: Per instructions

I know for a fact that I will be taking Clomid, so that is not something I'm worried about. However, I am slightly unsure what else to stack with it. I saw this combination elsewhere on these forums, and it seems like something that I can get behind. However, if anyone has better suggestions, please let me know. I will, of course, maintain my Omega 3 and vitamin intake whilst completing my PCT.

As I said, the logs will be extremely detailed, and mostly daily. This should be interesting, and I'm looking forward to the experience.

Last edited:

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You might be able to get away with about half that dosing of clomid but I'll leave that to someone else. If it were me, I'd run the Ep1c during the cycle to lower blood pressure, but it does seem most people do run it in their PCT.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
The problem with the Superdrol and Monster Plexx is that they're prop blends, so we have no idea how much 1 and 4 andro you're getting. It can be a crap load or it can be a normal amount. Now that I look at them, I'm not sure I'd run them together at these high of dosages.

Hellix2

Awards
210LBS I am obviously in no place to argue what you are saying, as my experience level is not the highest, but I would like to know why you think that these dosages might be too high. I can very easily adjust the dosages down as needed, if you are correct. I was, in fact, considering reducing the dosages for the first week, and working up in the second week. If nothing else, that will help me figure out how my body will respond.

First change on the overall cycle. I spoke with my doc, and it was suggested that maybe I use Arimidex, which will be prescribed to me. So, PCT will be Arimidex, instead of Clomid. I very much like the idea of knowing exactly where my chems are coming from.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I have even less experience than you so I can't really comment. I don't know how well Arimidex will restart HPTA compared to clomid.
As for the PHs, you are taking a combined prop blend of about 1350mgs daily of prohormones. That could be 400mgs 1-andro, 400mgs 4-andro, and another 400-500mgs of a mix of epi, etc.. but I really don't know because they are prop blends. Maybe it's 600 mgs of 1-andro? I just don't really know.