Tren and epi

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Just after some advice here brothers, if I were to run an oral tren and epi would a need to run a test base with it?
Cheers for takeing time to help

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Personally I’m running 300mg of test e and 40mg of epi a week. Started at 20mg a week the first 4 days and just finished my first week today. Feeling stupid strong. Eating like a horse and not getting chunky. It’s nice.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Any recomendations on a oral test??
Do you think m1t and epi would run together or just go against each other?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Why not use transdermal Trestolone as your test base?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
MENT as a test base? It's not even remotely close to testosterone. I'd add in some 4-DHEA and 5-DHEA to keep your hormones balanced. 200mg of each should be good with what you are taking.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
MENT as a test base? It's not even remotely close to testosterone. I'd add in some 4-DHEA and 5-DHEA to keep your hormones balanced. 200mg of each should be good with what you are taking.
Thanks for the Info

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Any recomendations on a oral test??
Do you think m1t and epi would run together or just go against each other?
M1T from what i remember is poison with anabolic effects. Awesome for bulking. I wouldnt stack with anything else except test.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran epi/tren stack multiple times, tried different bases and my personal favorite was 4 andro at 330mg a day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think it’s necessary, but if you think you’re prone to lethargy then I’d maybe consider it. Test would be your best bet. There’s also topical trest (which might not be the best for you since you’ll already be running trenavar which converts to prolactin).

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at andro the giant? Think that would be ok

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to all you guys for your input, much appricated here

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just after some advice here brothers, if I were to run an oral tren and epi would a need to run a test base with it?
Cheers for takeing time to help
You could run 5-6 weeks of oral tren and epi just fine without a test base. If you are really worried you can pick up stano pretty cheap still. Oral tren/epi has been run thousands of times without a base with fantastic results.