Endurance stack for runner?

jimjones87

Awards
Hey all,

I am into running and looking for an extra boost - any recommendations on some stuff that could help?

I mostly do marathons and above

I've done carad1ne and saw good results, so I'm leaning towards that.. but open to other suggestions.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cordyceps, beta alanine, epicatechin are just a few of the supplements that can aid in endurance. A great epicatechin product is CEL EPIPLEX. It’s a no prop epi so you know exactly how much you are getting.

unorthodoxica

Awards
I've yet to do a marathon but I've ran a couple of 5 & 10K's competitively as well as 10+ miles for training. I'd definitely suggest EQ if you don't mind pinning.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've yet to do a marathon but I've ran a couple of 5 & 10K's competitively as well as 10+ miles for training. I'd definitely suggest EQ if you don't mind pinning.
How much EQ did you use and for how long? Did you use with test as well?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some that haven't been mentioned:
PeakO2, or Xtend perform has it too and delicious
MST Cordygen (nor surely I spelled correctly)

Some common ones:
Agmatine and Citrulline
Beta Alanine (not much thou)
Resveratrol (but bioavailability)

More commonly suggested :
Iron
Siberia ginseng
Rhodia
Spirulina and echnacea
Creatine

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
For cordyceps, I've tried many but Millenium Sports' Cordygen5 is the best IMHO. Use it daily for at least 2 weeks before your event. I second the Beta-Alanine suggestion (2 separate doses of 2g every day for 6 weeks before an event), and also suggest you try 10g of Ribose powder 45 minutes before an endurance event.