SD and cardio health

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I'm in the last week of my 4 week cycle and I feel like my heart health is in the gutter. I took RRY w/ CoQ10 and Celery Seed for overall cardiovascular health but after week 3 I felt like complete crap whenever I lifted. I actually cut my cycle short by a couple days because I was fed up with feeling this way. Has anybody else experienced this? What are the most effective ways to get my lipid profile and overall cardiovascular health back to normal? I'm starting pct tomorrow with Nolva for 2 weeks and RXT for 3 weeks following that, are these going to help with this problem at all? If not, what else can I do? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
would you like to elaborate more on how you feel, why you think its your heart?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you want to get cholesterol back to normal quick than RXT probably isn't the way to go. Use nolva for three weeks 40/20/20 add some trib. plenty of antioxidants., flax, and check out the recent thread on cholesterol health. If you just feel like crap and there are no symptoms leading specifically to heart problems, I think it might be more dehydration and lethargy due to possible hepatoxicity(liver). I had those feelings on sd too.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Also what were your dosages and other supplements you were taking while on cycle would help.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, try to describe what you're feeling. My guess is that you're just feeling lethargic more than anything because you're shutdown w/o any test.

Btw, your username is hillarious..lol.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
My dosing was 10/20/20/20. I took RRY(600mg) with CoQ10, Milk Thistle(750mg), Celery Seed(2 caps, bottle broke and I can't remember exact dosage), and a multi. About half way through week 3 my workouts would start very strong but then I would get winded much quicker than usual. By the end of my sessions I would be completely spent. Since my lifts were increasing it was understandable that my body would be more fatigued with the added workload but for the last week I've noticed that I was getting tired sooner and sooner with each workout, even when I hadn't gone up on lifts. Its not dehydration, I'm drinking plenty of water and although lethargy is a possibility I don't know why it would continue to worsen even though my dosing has stayed the same.

As far as PCT is concerned, I'm starting with Nolva for weeks 1&2 @ 40/20. Then for weeks 3&4 I'm running Nolva@ 20/20 and adding RXT@ 25/50. For week 5 I'm just running RXT@ 50mg.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
My diet is decent right now. I'm eating clean but one thing I have neglected to do is add up my caloric intake on a daily basis. I'm eating big, I'd guesstimate that I'm taking in around 3800-4000 calories/day based on comparisons to diets in the past.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Its not dehydration, I'm drinking plenty of water and although lethargy is a possibility I don't know why it would continue to worsen even though my dosing has stayed the same.
Well it does build up in yoru system, I think that is the popular consensus right now so that could be why.