New Halodrol Run join in

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running HDrol by fusion supplements for 5 weeks
50-75-75-100-100

Will be taking CEL cycle assist and have nolva on hand for my PCT

Questions i have are am i still good to take a preworkout (have seen mixed opinions on this)

My stats are 28 years old, 5’10 and weight 198 about 13%bf right now. Mostly looking to maintain my current calories and just recomp.

Any further advice for this cycle would be greatly appreciated, will be posting update pics and updates whenever i get the chance. Cheers!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea buddy. Great call on the cycle assist. If I may suggest, CEL TUDCA is a great liver support while on cycle as well.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Yea buddy. Great call on the cycle assist. If I may suggest, CEL TUDCA is a great liver support while on cycle as well.
Thanks man ill deff pick some up and protecting my liver is a major concern for me

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this, looking at fusion halodrol for next year.

I’ve been taking pwo on a 1/4/epiandro cycle with no problems but I’ve also seen conflicting views. I’m assuming it’s a personal thing, I’m very stim tolerant so may be why I appear ok....

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Also in on this. Wanting to pull the trigger on Olympus Halo for 40 days at 50mgs but too big a pu$$y. I know people talk of Halo being mild but I saw some scary blood work done after the cycle.

BigVis

Awards
goodluck! very interested to see what youll gain off this cycle

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
im about to start my halodrol/epistane/nor delta 6 TD cycle here in a couple days and ill throw up a log as well. In to see how the halo treats you this is my first go with all 3 of these compounds

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also in on this. Wanting to pull the trigger on Olympus Halo for 40 days at 50mgs but too big a pu$$y. I know people talk of Halo being mild but I saw some scary blood work done after the cycle.
Definitely going to want more then 50mg a day or you will be disappointed

Nicklazz

Awards
75mg as minimum. Sweetspot is 100mg for many tho' :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe 75mgs... trying to keep it mild.
50 mg will do basically nothing, if you want to waste your time and money that's up to you.
Trying to keep it mild? Hdrol is mild in terms of side effects. 75mg is probably the lowest you will see any benefit. If I was to ever run it again I'd start at 100.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
50 mg will do basically nothing, if you want to waste your time and money that's up to you.
Trying to keep it mild? Hdrol is mild in terms of side effects. 75mg is probably the lowest you will see any benefit. If I was to ever run it again I'd start at 100.
There was a guy online who ran it for 30 days and his LFT was 142 (insanely high), HDL was 19, and test was completely shutdown. I may run pmag at 70/105 instead. I hear people say pmag kicks in earlier and you can run it shorter, whereas people seem to run halo longer. I'm not too sure yet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's 1 person, who knows what else they did. I've had bloods after superdrol where nothing was out of range

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
That's 1 person, who knows what else they did. I've had bloods after superdrol where nothing was out of range
That's true. Just dipping my toe into the PH pool and trying to keep it fairly light. I admit I am a puss when it comes to this stuff. Shutdown, hair loss, and DD tits are not exactly easy side effects to swallow. So if I can manage it through mild cycles I would be more inclined.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's true. Just dipping my toe into the PH pool and trying to keep it fairly light. I admit I am a puss when it comes to this stuff. Shutdown, hair loss, and DD tits are not exactly easy side effects to swallow. So if I can manage it through mild cycles I would be more inclined.
Well for what it's worth, I didn't experience any sides other then some back pumps on hdrol.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Well for what it's worth, I didn't experience any sides other then some back pumps on hdrol.
I appreciate it, but the problem is I have a tendency to absorb all the negative sh!t. Hdrol is supposed be a great choice for protecting the hair line and low estrogen conversion, but I tend to look for someone who claims they went bald and grew tits on it. How long did you run it for?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
6 weeks up to 125mg if I remember correctly, it was at least 4-5 years ago.
Let me warn you tho. If that's how your brain tends to work, the parinoria is going to ruin your cycle experience and your going to think something is wrong everytime u get a itch

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m on my first cycle at the moment bro, originally had similar thoughts to you, I.e go cautious with dosing etc but the more I read the more I realised that if I was going to suppress my system at all then I may as well get the full benefit of doing so.

As long as you are sensible with supports and have a serm in place before you start, with a pharma ai on hand just in case of gyno it’ll be sound.

Otherwise it’s like cheating on your missus but only getting a hand job. She’s still gonna leave you so you may as well go balls deep......

Disclaimer - I’m not advocating cheating on your wife, I love mine dearly and wouldn’t ever do it, however it was the best analogy I could think of lol

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks up to 125mg if I remember correctly, it was at least 4-5 years ago.
Let me warn you tho. If that's how your brain tends to work, the parinoria is going to ruin your cycle experience and your going to think something is wrong everytime u get a itch
That's a fair point. I'm looking at Hdrol, Pmag, and a few andros, so they are all fairly mild. I don't think gyno should be a huge concern as I haven't found it to be that common with the mild stuff like this, unless it's from the rebound, in which case I'll keep a pharma AI on hand just in case. Hair loss bothers me and I hear it is inevitable on any PH cycle, however most of the stories that I hear are not usually related to the stuff they are taking. A lot of people claim shedding mid cycle, which is kind of BS because it takes months for it to hit the follicle and cause shedding. So, it is usually from something they took from a previous cycle, which makes it hard to distinguish.

I’m on my first cycle at the moment bro, originally had similar thoughts to you, I.e go cautious with dosing etc but the more I read the more I realised that if I was going to suppress my system at all then I may as well get the full benefit of doing so.

As long as you are sensible with supports and have a serm in place before you start, with a pharma ai on hand just in case of gyno it’ll be sound.

Otherwise it’s like cheating on your missus but only getting a hand job. She’s still gonna leave you so you may as well go balls deep......

Disclaimer - I’m not advocating cheating on your wife, I love mine dearly and wouldn’t ever do it, however it was the best analogy I could think of lol
Hahah it was a good analogy. What are you running for your first cycle and how's it going?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahah it was a good analogy. What are you running for your first cycle and how's it going?
I’m running a 1/4/epiandro stack with mk677 and really enjoying it mate. I’ve got a full log in the cycle logs section if you want any details - some minor sides but nothing significant. Happy if you want to pm any questions bro - Conscious I don’t want to highjack the op’s thread anymore though....

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I’m running a 1/4/epiandro stack with mk677 and really enjoying it mate. I’ve got a full log in the cycle logs section if you want any details - some minor sides but nothing significant. Happy if you want to pm any questions bro - Conscious I don’t want to highjack the op’s thread anymore though....
Popular choice! I'll check out the log. Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed; I’ve been wondering how their fusion lineup is