Osta blood pressure problems?

1. Osta blood pressure problems?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has noticed any weird BP sides from Osta. Lately when i go to the gym *week 9 of cycle at 25mg's* i get fairly blotchy and red skin on my face and neck. This is atypical for me as im relatively low bodyfat and in pretty good shape as ive gone to the gym 3-5 days a week for the past 7 years.

To compound the situation, it persists for about 5 hours AFTER i leave the gym. Is this the low HDL problem i keep hearing about from osta or is this high blood pressure? I understand going to the doc and getting bloods would tell me more but i dont currently have health insurance. Any input is appreciated.

2. Are you running cycle support? Dont tell me you're one of those (so an so told me I didn't need it) guys..
    •   

3. The only "cycle support" i have ben using is DAA so my test isnt so suppressed. Also i am using multi, fish oil, and bcaa's... also pre workout *which may also be the catalyst*.

Honestly im not quite sure whats going on.

4. 1st off man Daa isn't a cycle support bro,not even close man...Secondly if its a stimulant PW it could have some to do with what your possibly experiencing. I hate to ask what do have for PCT. How long do you plan on running this cycle

5. I'm on 20mg/d Osta. BP got elevated by week 5. Taking Telmisartan to keep BP down, others use Hawthorn berry.
    It's a known fact. Most anabolics rise BP.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Not likely from Osta.

7. Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    Not likely from Osta.
    Well... where is the buzzer?

Everyone responds differently BUT, elevated BP is to expect from any cycle.

8. Besides:
    blotchy and red skin on my face and neck.
    is hardly a sign for elevated BP.

As the old fugger I am, I actually notice high BP. Starts with a headache. If high BP is confirmed by BP monitor, I jump right on Telmisartan, it has a bunch of cool sides like enhanced metabolism, enhanced insulin sensitivity and enhanced lipolysis.

9. I got had them(headaches ) as well from osta not much but I did get them...

10. Talking about cycle support, well, I'm not into "25 ingredients Multi-Super-Complex cycle support".
    For a Osta cycle I would suggest:
    -NAC 1200mg/d (liver protection) 500mg/d Tudca would be superior, but expensive
    -Fish-oil (Food with omega 3 would be better, like sardines)
    -That's it.
    If BP gets elevated:
    -Hawthorn berry extract (better: Telmisartan, if you can lay your hands on)

11. Quote Originally Posted by Davy25 View Post
    The only "cycle support" i have ben using is DAA so my test isnt so suppressed. Also i am using multi, fish oil, and bcaa's... also pre workout *which may also be the catalyst*.

Honestly im not quite sure whats going on.
    If you have niacin in your multi (very likely), that is what causes a flush, maybe even more so in combination with fish oil, as fish oil is an anticoagulant and niacin a vasodilator.You could try an OTC antihistamine, problem solved.

12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Talking about cycle support, well, I'm not into "25 ingredients Multi-Super-Complex cycle support".
    For a Osta cycle I would suggest:
    -NAC 1200mg/d (liver protection) 500mg/d Tudca would be superior, but expensive
    -Fish-oil (Food with omega 3 would be better, like sardines)
    -That's it.
    If BP gets elevated:
    -Hawthorn berry extract (better: Telmisartan, if you can lay your hands on)
    Yea I agree with you on the 25 supps for an osta cycle .I only run arimacare pro 2-4 caps a day + inhibit e ...

13. Quote Originally Posted by TMloc View Post
    Yea I agree with you on the 25 supps for an osta cycle .I only run arimacare pro 2-4 caps a day + inhibit e ...
    People tend to over complicate things. The more supps you take -the higher the probability of interaction between supps, canceling each other out -or in worse cases getting even toxic.

Here an example:

How many of you are taking a multi vitamin and fish oil?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/81612.php

Hope I made my case.

14. Awesome. Thanks for the responses guys. I will continue to take multi + fish regardless if i am on or off cycle 24-7 but taking BP assistance i think is key. I was unaware osta had BP effects but i knew there was potential for lowered HDL which in turn could raise BP. Thanks for the great advice and i completely agree you dont need a million worthless supps that could eventually adversely effect your cycle/ stack!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Davy25 View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for the responses guys. I will continue to take multi + fish regardless if i am on or off cycle 24-7 but taking BP assistance i think is key. I was unaware osta had BP effects but i knew there was potential for lowered HDL which in turn could raise BP. Thanks for the great advice and i completely agree you dont need a million worthless supps that could eventually adversely effect your cycle/ stack!
    Take fish oil away from your multi. If you go for Hawthorn, it takes awhile to have effect, even rises BP a bit in the beginning.

16. A cycle support such as CEL CYCLE support is used by many on this forum with great results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    A cycle support such as CEL CYCLE support is used by many on this forum with great results.
    Cel Cycle Assist is legendary.

18. Thanks guys. Have researched sarms extensively and had no clue that was required/ suggested for such a "minimally" harsh substance. Will note for all future cycles!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood pressure problem on cycle
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:57 PM
  2. Blood Pressure problem
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:35 PM
  3. Blood Pressure problem or what?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 01:14 PM
  4. Blood pressure problem due to jungle warfare?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 09:18 PM
  5. Blood Pressure Problems
    By mindgames in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 10:39 PM