Pre contest cycle help just add superdrol

1. Pre contest cycle help just add superdrol

Wanna start Monday. A contest is in mid arch my first show. I am 192 pound around 15 percent. I bought tons of superdrol pre ban . Need to use it up before it goes bad.

Main beef of cycle is 350 mg a week of test e 200 comes from prop. 16 weeks

Tren ace 400 mg a week 16 weeks.

Clen t3 all the way and eca

The kickstart I have cutting items anavar epi hdrol. Also have dmz alpha1 msten etc.

So my plan pick any and add 25 days of superdrol to any thing I run.

Example

Sd. 10/10/10/10 plus a few days
    Hdrlol 75/75/75/75/125/150

Or sd. 10/10/10/ 10
    Epi. 30/30/30/30/45/60

Thoughts ?

2. SD and EPI is a great combo (though somewhat toxic) but would suggest getting in better shape first. Tough battle to go from 15% to contest shape in that time frame.
    •   

3. Do you have a cycle support and liver support OP? CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL Tudca are very worthy options to help your organs and liver while on cycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

4. Might wait to introduce SD when you get deep into single digits BF. That's when you'll start losing muscle if at all.

Test and tren can handle the job. Start tapering carbs down and cardio up til you get to 50g carbs per day (all from leafy greens) and 75-90 min cardio daily. From there, you can strategize how to get the last few pounds off and dry up.

5. Also, I'll tel you the best fat burner out there is ephedrine and yohimbine hcl. You don't need much and and you need to have a heathy, normal heart to consider this combo but it works WAY better than anything else, IMO. I only need 25mg Ephedrine and 5mg YH, twice per day max.
    •   

6. Thank for the replies. I agree with overall waiting to add in the superdrol . I'm in keto. I have cycled superdrol in keto prior and on carbs lethargy is bad on either. Wanted something take away flatness

7. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Also, I'll tel you the best fat burner out there is ephedrine and yohimbine hcl. You don't need much and and you need to have a heathy, normal heart to consider this combo but it works WAY better than anything else, IMO. I only need 25mg Ephedrine and 5mg YH, twice per day max.
    I agree been on clen. While and then cramping really hinders my workouts

8. Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    I agree been on clen. While and then cramping really hinders my workouts
    Make sure you take 4-6g Taurine daily spread throughout the day. Clen is terrible for the heart.

9. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Make sure you take 4-6g Taurine daily spread throughout the day. Clen is terrible for the heart.
    Thank man will do have lots.of bulk turine
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PRE CONTEST CYCLE HELP
    By morphingecto in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2015, 03:04 PM
  2. legal pre contest cycle help, HRT plus ph
    By jacksna in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:06 PM
  3. Help Planning Pre-contest Cycle