First cycle ever. Pmag 25

PaperBox

Awards
Hello all,

I’ve been training consistently for about 4 years. At this point I feel some difficulty seeing real gains. My pmag25 arrived last night and I took my first dose this morning. Plan to run 50/75/75/75/75.

Current stats
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 186lbs
Body fat: 11%

1MR’s
Deadlift: 405
Bench: 295
Squat: 245 (I know it’s bad. ?*♂) Main focus of this cycle is to boost my legs.

I definitely consider myself a hard gainer. I was 145lbs, skin and bones 4 years ago. My caloric intake for this cycle is roughly 5,000 calories a day. Trying to consume 300g of protein and carbs per day to assist the bulk. Not shying away from the fats either as I have no problem losing fat being an ectomorph.

I am open to any and all suggestions that you guys may have! This is my first cycle of anything and I plan to keep up with this post to track results!

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P mag is a good choice for beginners.
It's one of few "feel good" PH, mild with low sides.
I'am in my second week on my 5 weeks Pmag cycle at 105mg, I have done P mag before and 75mg is enough for the first time,you would see some nice gains at that dose.
Half life is about 12hours so do your dosing with food or snacks twice a day with 10-12 hours split.

PaperBox

Awards
Nolva. I’ve also read reports of people using OTC test boosters for PCT with pmag. Is that advisable?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
5000 cal ? what’s your macros ? those 300g of carbs/protein don't really fit in 5000 cal unless you eat a lot of fat

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I’ve also read reports of people using OTC test boosters for PCT with pmag. Is that advisable?
Nope.

Also, if you have enough caps, and you're feeling good after 5 weeks, definitely add a 6th week to the cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva. I’ve also read reports of people using OTC test boosters for PCT with pmag. Is that advisable?
OTC as a standalone is not adviseable. You can use something OTC in conjunction with a SERM, but not as a replacement.

For OTC products, I prefer an all on in product. There are a few out there, including AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

PaperBox

Awards
Thanks everyone for the input.

I’ve found that I’m eating more carbs and protein than I anticipated. Which is not a bad thing. I don’t know if it’s placebo just because I’m excited but I’m already feeling a better pump 3 Days in. But I’m eating well and pushing harder than ever. Can’t wait to see some real gains!